Opticalsnare

Blastcore: Phoenix 2

What's the diffrence, OS will release it when he's ready. It'll be here soon, don't worry.

*jumps up and down* He needs to be ready NOW! :yay:

Well, Germany has reached 1900hrs. Starting to abuse my F5 key^^

I believe that OS lives in the States. So depending if he's more on the east coast or the west coast it could take another 4 to 7 hours... I think.

Yeah i know. Possible that he means the time of the Forum which says 18.10 hrs ^^ Doesnt matter, i am excited.

Using Blastcore = d0add0bcd0b8d0bd-d09anrir.jpeg

The guy has been online for the entire day almost, what is he doing, i am not sure where people saw that he said "7pm" exactly, but if he did this is quite tedious. Even if he does live in the states its 12h for them at the time this message was posted, why would he wait another 7 hours , for everyone in europe thats almost midnight , no point in uploading it then, now would be the perfect time, honestly it should have been done yesterday instead of everything at the last minute. He might just mean the forum time, but a message saying when exactly would be nice.

The guy has been online for the entire day almost, what is he doing, i am not sure where people saw that he said "7pm" exactly, but if he did this is quite tedious. Even if he does live in the states its 12h for them at the time this message was posted, why would he wait another 7 hours , for everyone in europe thats almost midnight , no point in uploading it then, now would be the perfect time, honestly it should have been done yesterday instead of everything at the last minute. He might just mean the forum time, but a message saying when exactly would be nice.

He posted it on December, 12th 18.01hrs Forumtime

19/12/14

1900hrs

Well take it easy now. I mean you don't know what he's doing. Maybe he's packing the mod but had to go to work so he set up his computer ready to upload when he gets back and maybe that's why he has been online the entire time. But regardless he has no obligation to release it at any given time. He probably just said 7pm because that was a window that was suitible. Could mean 18:30 could mean 19:30 or even later. Just be patient, it will be here.

1900 GMT

- Just going over the mod to fix any issues, also added more support to some third party addons.

I believe that OS lives in the States. So depending if he's more on the east coast or the west coast it could take another 4 to 7 hours... I think.

WAT.

Pretty sure he is British. This sounds like a fun game guessing what his nationality is so that we can pinpoint a possible release time.

I have done a bit of cocaine to stay up for the release of the glorious Blastcore so hopefully he won't keep us in suspense for to much longer as my heart may give out.

WAT.

Pretty sure he is British. This sounds like a fun game guessing what his nationality is so that we can pinpoint a possible release time.

I have done a bit of cocaine to stay up for the release of the glorious Blastcore so hopefully he won't keep us in suspense for to much longer as my heart may give out.

Now you Signature makes sense after you said that you consumed a bit of Coke^^ The DrugDealer^^

Make sure its not Coke like this

1900 GMT

- Just going over the mod to fix any issues, also added more support to some third party addons.

:yay:

Yeah, i didn't mean it in a bad way, i hate how written comments can't give the feeling of what i was actually trying to say, it was more of a parody of an impatient gamer :P

Must have nnnoooww.

Interesting that the initial version got released a year ago, almost exactly a year ago.

Now you Signature makes sense after you said that you consumed a bit of Coke^^ The DrugDealer^^

Make sure its not Coke like this

Great :yay::yay::icon_dj: now just going to make some massive explosion missions and blow everything up into the air