Opticalsnare

Blastcore: Phoenix 2

I really respect your work and of course I wish you speedy recovery but just one advice.

Just avoid giving away approx release dates, it will cause confusion and people will ask for release.

wow im addicted to GTA V atm absolute amazing game you guys should def check it out, online is just mental, i also just got a new 290x gfx card upgraded from a 5870 lol so its a massive leap and i been checking out games with maxed out settings including A3, still looks fantastic but still has issues.. Anyway ive just had a operation so im off work for like 4 weeks now, i don't think im going to be able to get the mod ready for a release just yet not till i finish some things first, but i will release the smoke grenades mod soon. Just GTA is devouring my time atm, i will have 4 weeks of freetime to use tho so il be able to get alot of modwork done in that time and make up from my GTA addiction.

Congrats and have fun on the gfx card update, that's quite the jump!

I really respect your work and of course I wish you speedy recovery but just one advice.

Just avoid giving away approx release dates, it will cause confusion and people will ask for release.

Well i can get alot done in a week off work.

wow im addicted to GTA V atm absolute amazing game you guys should def check it out, online is just mental, i also just got a new 290x gfx card upgraded from a 5870 lol so its a massive leap and i been checking out games with maxed out settings including A3, still looks fantastic but still has issues.. Anyway ive just had a operation so im off work for like 4 weeks now, i don't think im going to be able to get the mod ready for a release just yet not till i finish some things first, but i will release the smoke grenades mod soon. Just GTA is devouring my time atm, i will have 4 weeks of freetime to use tho so il be able to get alot of modwork done in that time and make up from my GTA addiction.

I take it you play on PC? Add me as a friend on Social Club, we'll do some heists together some time. My social club ID is the same as my BI forums nickname, "CyclonicTuna".

Edited by CyclonicTuna

Hey did you know someone has just uploaded this to Steam Workshop??Was that you Optical Snare?

Hey did you know someone has just uploaded this to Steam Workshop??Was that you Optical Snare?

i doubt its OS ... if this is true... then were in for a world of hurt!

i doubt its OS ... if this is true... then were in for a world of hurt!

it is a guy from Thailand-he uploaded Tracers as well.He has been reported to Valve

Meh theres always going to be people like this.

Anyway the news! Update is on its way, week maybe less. :D

Edited by Opticalsnare

Will the files be split into the normal version and the resource intensive version like you talked about before?

Thanks for tbe update, just in time for summer :)

Will the files be split into the normal version and the resource intensive version like you talked about before?

Yup and theres also the sep addon for smoke nades.

Take your time OS, I'm in the middle of crunch time at school, lots of left to finish and tests to take. Don't mind if you take another month or so to finish the update :p

woo!Update!I havnt used blastcore for a while because of the smoke thing.It will be good to start blowing shit up again :)

This is great news! Thanks OS

I still use Blastcore even with the flare / smoke bugs, but I'll be glad to get the update where they're fixed for sure!

I still use Blastcore even with the flare / smoke bugs, but I'll be glad to get the update where they're fixed for sure!

Yea i shoulda fixed that ages ago lazyness on my part.

Excellent news, OS! Would the update possibly include that nuke script you were working on?

Excellent news, OS! Would the update possibly include that nuke script you were working on?

Dunno, its still WIP atm its config based. But it looks quite good.

When calling in artillery support you can barely see any explosions or smoke from the impact. Is this going to be changed with the update?

Hey OS, is it possible to make a fog of war(battledust) effect ? I mean when a longer firefight takes place ,forms a dust veil over this place after a while.

Hey OS, is it possible to make a fog of war(battledust) effect ? I mean when a longer firefight takes place ,forms a dust veil over this place after a while.

Yup theres alot of stuff added or tweaked.