Opticalsnare

Blastcore: Phoenix 2

OMG that looked so real!! This gonna be epic! ;) ;) :p

If you mean the video, it was real. That's not the mod.

Yes, was kidding. Thought the two winks were enough. :p

Fact is, if the effect synchronizes well with the sound and the "rumble" effect, it's going to be a big slap.

can't wait to see the update in action.

Edited by Megiddo

Hey OS, any of the versions have the aircraft crash into the ground and stay where they hit like you talked about in the past (proper crash-site)? If I recall you couldn't do this before because of the multiplayer-compatible implications.

Hey OS, any of the versions have the aircraft crash into the ground and stay where they hit like you talked about in the past (proper crash-site)? If I recall you couldn't do this before because of the multiplayer-compatible implications.

Yea i coundnt get the aircraft to remain where it crashed but i have been making a bigger explosion for when it hits the ground.

Hey Os ! Can we get some news ? I can't wait to see the new showcase :)

And btw thanks for ur amazing work !

You will get news WHEN he decides and not before. As you are new here you prolly won't pull an infraction but please do not ask for updates or it will.

Edited by Kremator

Hum sorry i'm new on bis forum' :/

Didn't see that point on the 'rules'

Thanks for advice anw

OS, just wanted to give the heads up that the latest update fixed some of the error messages, but it seems that now some of the colours from explosions and the like don't seem to match. I also noticed that some of the new marksman weapons don't have a visible bullet hit.

You will get news WHEN he decides and not before. As you are new here you prolly won't pull an infraction but please do not ask for updates or it will.

He just wants to know if there is plans for an update. Way to treat new people mate. Secondly, people ask for updates ALL the time and they don't suffer punishments.

@Yoyo2a Welcome to the forums! Currently I don't think there is much of a "big" update yet. We will just have to see. ;)

He just wants to know if there is plans for an update.
and I answered WHEN OS was ready.
Way to treat new people mate.
You are right, I should have said 'welcome' before I posted the rest of my totally correct message.
Secondly, people ask for updates ALL the time and they don't suffer punishments.
I'll not flame bait you to go ahead and try ... but mods are watching.

Hey!

<@Yoyo2a Welcome to the forums!> Thanks mate ! ;)

I'm new on bis forum but not on arma.. i'm playing since flashpoint ! :D

And blastcore / jsrs give me some reason to keep playing, that's why i'm asking what's the plan for the next update, and when i heard Os talking about some <video preview> and <Many many changes coming soon, its going to be a epic release.> i just can't wait to see what's gonna look like the 'next gen' blastcore :D

but i know people like me asking for update/news is really boring..

Good community anw iv got my answer now ^_^

And thanks O.s for u'r amazing work.

Ps: sorry for my Eng. i'm french.. :oh:

Btw did u follow the update on armaholic or there is another way to stay up to date ?

Btw did u follow the update on armaholic or there is another way to stay up to date ?

Play withSIX is a fantastic program to use. It usually notifies you when a mod has been updated and linked to that service.

Play withSIX is a fantastic program to use. It usually notifies you when a mod has been updated and linked to that service.

Okay Foffy i'll look at this one thanks a lot ! :)

I'm not sure Blastcore is on Play withSIX though. I'd advise to just regularly check the forums and Armaholic.

I'm not sure Blastcore is on Play withSIX though. I'd advise to just regularly check the forums and Armaholic.

Learning the old fashioned way is also very useful!

It definitely is. At this point, I don't even bother with mods that aren't on playwithsix, too much trouble to keep myself and 5+ other people updated and all on the same versions of the same mods otherwise.

It definitely is. At this point, I don't even bother with mods that aren't on playwithsix, too much trouble to keep myself and 5+ other people updated and all on the same versions of the same mods otherwise.

I personally use Arma 3 Sync. You can create your own repository or one for a server so everyone who uses the repository is always up-to-date.

Does anyone else get horrible squares when you throw smoke? Seems like this bug has been around for a long time now, has development on this mod stopped?

Does anyone else get horrible squares when you throw smoke? Seems like this bug has been around for a long time now, has development on this mod stopped?

Yep the grid of little grey squares are a bit hard on the eyes.

Yep the grid of little grey squares are a bit hard on the eyes.

Please read back a bit. The grid smoke is a known issue and is going to be fixed in the next build if he hasn't fixed it already.

Please read back a bit. The grid smoke is a known issue and is going to be fixed in the next build if he hasn't fixed it already.

Thanks for the heads up!