Opticalsnare

Blastcore: Phoenix 2

I just test it, it's just beautiful, you made my day ;) thank you again!

Best christmas gift so far, really looking forward to try it out. Thank you very much!

To all people having problems with DL from gamefront, temporary solution is as follows (hope it's not against the rules):

1. Check out this or any other site providing free IP changer

2. Copy DL link into 'Enter Adress' -

full link - "http://media1.gamefront.com/guploads/201412/19/11/Blastcore-A3-Phoenix.rar?b17f4b620c6cf1393ffa644d11eea151ee12995c6f2461e126e601ef5a3f0f0569ff16138594a2f1b165ec34369665246886bad947e7bbd9031439239bd85e70a700513384611e6110eda980f731a7bf9eac0f097c495cac5596a3b68eeac4544c51cdfbf8f994bc3ac2682fbb3ff0938d92a6c2a88c7e."

3. Click "Open As" and look for WinRar or Total Commander executive file.

4. Install the mod and enjoy :cool:

Ok, Let's taste this beauty :cool:

Use the mirror by our French chums (merci beaucoup!)

Nice one OS..... firing this baby up now!

Got a chance to test it OS, a lot of it looks great!

Two issues I've run into is that the HE-T munitions in tanks don't have an effect. The other is regarding aircraft dropped bombs. The effect is great, but sometimes there is a really rough transition where all the particles abruptly disappear. If possible, it would be great to see the return of some of the effects you had in Arma 2 where the debris cloud lingers much longer for those types of munitions. Obviously the terrain can dictate how long the cloud lasts, but I feel like they're just a bit short. It kind of hampers the immersion.

I think we broke gamefront. It wont download. :D

Wrong, gamefront was already $ucking broken , they blocked half the worlds population :

Argentina

Mexico

Chile

Spain

Thailand

Poland

Colombia

Brazil

France

Venezuela

Italy

Peru

Uruguay

Malaysia

Turkey

Indonesia

India

Ecuador

Costa Rica

Honduras

Hungary

Philippines

Portugal

Romania

Russian Federation

Serbia

Singapore

Sweden

Japan

Indonesia

What astonishes me is that people don't know this and still upload to this idiotic site, please upload to zippyshare or something for all the people living in those countries!

hmmm, i have some .rpt errors with the new blastcore. Somthing like that:

Error during evaluation of expression _source->AccessSourceType()->_moveVelocity

Error during evaluation of expression _moveVelocity in Blastcore_Smoke_TankRound

Error during evaluation of expression _moveVelocity in Missile3Med

and so on.

.RPT- File -> http://goo.gl/ar5ahB

To all people having problems with DL from gamefront, temporary solution is as follows (hope it's not against the rules):

1. Check out this or any other site providing free IP changer

2. Copy DL link into 'Enter Adress' -

full link - "http://media1.gamefront.com/guploads/201412/19/11/Blastcore-A3-Phoenix.rar?b17f4b620c6cf1393ffa644d11eea151ee12995c6f2461e126e601ef5a3f0f0569ff16138594a2f1b165ec34369665246886bad947e7bbd9031439239bd85e70a700513384611e6110eda980f731a7bf9eac0f097c495cac5596a3b68eeac4544c51cdfbf8f994bc3ac2682fbb3ff0938d92a6c2a88c7e."

3. Click "Open As" and look for WinRar or Total Commander executive file.

4. Install the mod and enjoy :cool:

Ok, Let's taste this beauty :cool:

I love you!

The bullet hitting ground effect is just amazing (for arma standards), explosions too, really made the game playable again, thank you so much optical snare!

An_Eye.jpg

-The burning wrecks from tanks and helicopters are glowing green.

-It would be awesome if you could make the explosion longer.

-The smoke grenades are weird as someone on the last page pointed out already.

Nice work OS! :D

Are you by chance using MCC to call in a JDAM airstrike? I mention it because that's what happened to me with the last Blastcore too when using MCC--as the spawned jets fly past they discharge a shitload of flares which immediately cuts off the smoke effects of the recently dropped bomb as well as any smoking vehicles in the area.

That's just an idea, as I'm not home and haven't been able to test this amazing mod yet...

^

That's definitely possible, I was using MCC, good catch!

Another thing I'm noticing is that wreckage disappears very quickly. I understand it's to save performance, but there should be a limit of X number of wrecks allowed at once.

Yea i noticed the explosion affects dispense way to quickly... Barely get to enjoy the view if you know what i mean :)

Its lovely, just timing seems to short for the affects

To those who have tried the new release already, is it polished enough to replace the previous version and not look back?

Really love your Helicopter dust effects, so clean, so high quality. Smoke could use improvements, but it's really nice. Grenades are sort of... Minimal on effects, being it's an explosion, very small, but. Tracers are alright. Flares could use work, they look the same as before, just a big ball effect, looks a bit dull... And sparks coming from vehicles when you shoot them, are they supposed to be THAT yellow? Just a few things. Great so far, liking it alot. Few touches maybe.

Rocket hit's from Heli (Such as AH-9) are a tad too vertical, should be kinda more like the tank's splash effect from what i've seen in real life, the dust and such shoots off to the side, up and out.

Edited by DarkSideSixOfficial

Yea i noticed the explosion affects dispense way to quickly... Barely get to enjoy the view if you know what i mean :)

Its lovely, just timing seems to short for the affects

Some people complained unfortunately and spoiled it for others. For shame.