Opticalsnare

Blastcore: Phoenix 2

No, I don´t think it will be in the workshop. OS has clearly stated in the past that he wants nothing to do with it.

Do you think is it possible to make love with a mod? I think this is what I'm going to do.

Do you think is it possible to make love with a mod? I think this is what I'm going to do.

modjob perhaps

THanks to america and japan you can do love to everything you want xD

Ok hope this goes well, heres the update its not entirely finished and there will further updates coming. Had some last min changes to make sorry for the delay.

Some of the effects are not final, there are other effects which is not included in the release, these are still at the experimental stage so i will be making more effects for more variety, but its time to update the mod and that the update itself is a must needed for xmas. Sorry i took awhile, it took quite some time to rebuild the effects and learn new methods in doing so which i think has paid off.

Any issues let me know, im pretty sure the keys work.

Also included are the updated tracers mod which supports more ammo types and some changes in visual.

- Please use this update in good regard!

Blastcore A3:Phoenix Update

Ladies and gentlemen, please keep your arms and legs in the hype train because we have a release!!!

assuming this update is only addon needed? disable the old version?

GameFront downloads impossible for French IPs. Tried to use Zenmate to mask my ip for a British one, but doesn't work either.

Edit: Thanks a lot Anthariel! ;)

assuming this update is only addon needed? disable the old version?

Yea delete the old one its obsolete.

Is there going to be an armaholic download or mega? The one you had isn't working for me...