Opticalsnare

Blastcore: Phoenix 2

Yep ive edited them, and it has improved performance. It improves FPS with multiple AI slightly is well.

-

Excellent news!

what happens if player 1 has Blastcore enabled and player 2 doesn't? 2 will see the plane bouncing and the wrecked fuselage instead 1 will only see debris over an area...imho this can lead to compatibility problem

Yea i wont proberly wont go that far im just trying to see if i can make a huge fireball when it crashes so it engulfs the whole model for some time till it comes to halt.

Planes create big fireballs alright, but what I'm wondering if any of the onboard munitions ever explode during a (high speed) crash? One thing I noticed in this clip that Arma sometimes gets wrong. Is that in a slow crash like this one, there's hardly any sound. The loudest noise is that of the ejector seat. But there's no massive boom as Arma makes us believe :)

Edited by CyclonicTuna

^ I don't know, either the programme cut off the audio when the footage showing the crash, or the mic is not powerfull enough to capture the explosion sound.

^ I don't know, either the programme cut off the audio when the footage showing the crash, or the mic is not powerfull enough to capture the explosion sound.

Doesn't sound like it cut out, usually and it certainly was close filmed close to where the plane crashed.

Right this should get you fapping again.

Its still a WIP, im still working on the lighting as takes a bit of twiddling to get right. But as i said the entire effects has been rebuilt, so its totally differnt method of how it all appears and shit. But i think im heading in the right direction, told you the rebuild was worth it...

The update is called Phoenix btw.

http://youtu.be/5-gsw_MkKyg

Edited by Opticalsnare

Please leave the reflect of light at smoke screen, it's a kind of epic to see those all detail at smoke screen. I can agree this new dirt explosion with light reflect since those dirt are flying and spread irregularly so those light reflect must be hidden or block by those projectile and derbis. I'm very appreciate your Awesome work, this is so epic! hope to see this work soon!!!!!!!!!!!

F..K OS that is pure hell:slayer: that looks so totaly different compared to your older versions ,that thing comes out i will definitly donate for it , fantastic job !

tumblr_lvhuuq55N71qhoyau.jpg

I love you OS... no homo.

Honestly though, I can see you took some inspiration from the online video's. Really nice. The effects also look smoother somehow, like they have a higher fps. you know?

Edited by CyclonicTuna

Looks amazing.

Great job keep it up, if only I had a paypal, I would donate for this.

Effects remind me of "Garry's bombs 5" from garrysmod, I always dreamed to have those dirt effects in arma.

This+JSRS dragonfyre is going to be purely amazing. :803:

A sensory overload.

Wow... Just .... Wow... OS.. you have out done yourself again!! Tank you Honey!!!!

Holy. SHIT. How can I donate? There's no way I could use this mod for free...

It looks absolutely jaw dropping.

This could be a BI "Explosions Dlc", except if you don't buy it, the explosions have watermarks, and looking too long at fire shows a purchase option ;)

This could be a BI "Explosions Dlc", except if you don't buy it, the explosions have watermarks, and looking too long at fire shows a purchase option ;)

Well maybe not a DLC, but I hope they're watching, the vanilla effects are discracefull if you ask me. Its almost like they're from another game. This is how its done.

:slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer:

Pretty much sums up my opinion .. outstanding work ..