Opticalsnare

Blastcore: Phoenix 2

Wow, once again...a broken release. Congrats.

give the guy a break, Jesus Christ

You fuckin do it better then! God I can't stand people like you, thinking that modding a game works like a studio works. ITS A W.I.P!! Worki In Progress!! You probably got into Arma because of DayZ too didn't you? Please go back to mindlessly killing and shouting in people's ears, but stay off these forums dude.

You fuckin do it better then! God I can't stand people like you, thinking that modding a game works like a studio works. ITS A W.I.P!! Worki In Progress!! You probably got into Arma because of DayZ too didn't you? Please go back to mindlessly killing and shouting in people's ears, but stay off these forums dude.

No dude. I don't even use the mod. But we have people on the servers who are asking for it. He just have to test it on a server...thats it. :D

I have an idea....why don't you make your version and then we can compare. If your's is better than Opticalsnare's, then I will applaud you....until then, maybe you should just keep your thoughts to yourself. Or how about being polite and write what "you think" is wrong with it so he can improve on it.

Edited by rehtus777
spelling

I don't need any "applaud" an no.

I see you're new to this forum....and you're not going to last long. This isn't a COD forum or a BF4 forum, but they have strict rules here to maintain professionalism. You need to read the forum rules.... there is a tab at the top of the page.

---------- Post added at 06:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 AM ----------

Blastcore A3 R2 showcase:

Sweet Video. You're really good at making these things. I love the part with the guy on the tank giving instructions to the troops and then ...."KA-BOOM"....the Quarterback is Toast.

Thanks.

Edited by rehtus777
spelling

Would it be helpful at this stage to post feedback on effects and catalog known bugs?

It works fine on my end. Asshattery enables FADE.

batzi registered on oct2013...new useless people from cod or bf,here cause of dayz or vanilla arcade arma3.

OS don't care about silly posts by those Mr Nobody

Two warnings in a day, damn...

Anyways, good job OS. This is a pretty good improvement over the first version. There seems to be some problems with multiplayer, but since I don't really play that (devbranch, yay!) I can't really help with that, unfortunately.

@all please keep things polite and calm. I would prefer not to have to issue any further warning, shall we get back on topic now. Thanks

Yet another mod that I cannot play without now. My question is concerning the smoke grenades block AI view. Im sorry if this was discussed already but I am curious how it works being that it is a client side mod. Does the server have to be running it? Most of my unit runs it but a few guys still dont have it.

Awesome mod as always!

We tested in in MP yesterday and ran into some trouble. The smoke is not synced between players.

Simply Epic :notworthy: love the new orange color effects

The effects are awesome, great work!

Anyway, is it normal that sometimes it took me a lot of hits to blow up a tank or I messed up something?

The effects are awesome, great work!

Anyway, is it normal that sometimes it took me a lot of hits to blow up a tank or I messed up something?

I think it's normal. Most of the time my titan rocket will only disable it, like destroy a track.

Thanks for release and for AI smoke block!!

It works fine on my end. Asshattery enables FADE.

May I use this gem for my sig?

Thx OS.

The signatures are still not working. Is anyone else having this issue?

+1

Thx OS.

+1

Yup same here, seems like the pbo includes unbinned P3ds and configs that usually makes signing fail. Hope it can be fixed in future versions.

Damn, i will next get them sorted for next release sorry boys, i will verify them before i release the update. I am back at work now and bit busy working on my motorbike so it will be a few days till i update the mod again, i plan to tone down the amount of sparks and fix a few things.