Opticalsnare

Blastcore: Phoenix 2

AWESOME! Thank you very much OS. Loved it in A2 and glad to see such a great mod continued.

Can we get this moved to the A3 forum though?

:hyper: for posting most anticipated mod of today in the ArmA 1 section!

Thx alot & merry x-mas! :xmas:

edit: Mirror @ Armed-Assault.de

edit2: My traditional "cool guys dont look at explosions" pic

600x.resizedimage

Edited by Mr Burns

Great job OS and Merry Christmas to you to. Though it seems i cant download from the wesite you provided, i get a 403-forbidden.

Amazing mod. thank you for all the effort you put into it! :)

Performance is great, too!

oNpUQu7l.png

Just amazing. A shame that you intend to leave the modding community since this is a masterpiece. I raise my hat to you. Thank you.

Hmm flares are working for you?

A couple of things I noticed OS, it downloaded clean, so no errors in that department.

MX series rifles made no impact on the ground when shot, both close and far away on a variety of surfaces. Obviously this is a must to see where rounds are impacting.

Second on the AH-99, when I went to test flares, nothing appears. I get the audio, but nothing visually. Just tested in the Buzzard as well, no flares appear

Otherwise it looks great so far, still more testing to be done! The MLRS effects are very cool.

Is it possible this mod conflicts with TMR? I can't see anything else being the issue.

Edited by The Hebrew Hammer

Did you try running it without TMR? If it works, then you can be pretty sure that TMR is what is causing the problem.

To those that can't download: Try using a different browser, I did this and while it did not work for me, it may work for you. What did however work for me was using a proxy from the UK. Just a suggestion for those who can't wait.

Mirrors would be nice though as it seems quite a few people are having problems.

Hi there, and thanks for the mod :)

I can't download it too. Does someone has a mirror ?

Thanks !