Sign in to follow this  
Brandhor

New Server stuck at tthe stratis loading screen

hi, as the title say I get stuck as soon as I join the server, I tried the same settings on a dedicated server hosted on my pc and I can select a mission without issues

these are the command line arguments

-profiles=C:\games\95_141_40_20_2312\1085725\arma3\config -config=server.cfg -port=2312 -IP=95.141.40.20 -world=empty -gtqueryport=2314

and server.cfg

//
// server.cfg
//
// comments are written with "//" in front of them.

// STEAM

steamport               = 2313;
steamqueryport          = 2314;

// GLOBAL SETTINGS

hostname                = "Another GameServers.com Hosted Server";        // The name of the server that shall be displayed in the public server list
password              = "";                       // Password for joining, eg connecting to the server
passwordAdmin           = "1234";                            // Password to become server admin. When you're in Arma MP and connected to the server, type '#login xyz'
reportingIP             = "arma3pc.master.gamespy.com";                 // This is the default setting. Leave empty for private servers if you do not want your server listed publicly
logFile                 = "A3Master.log";
verifySignatures        = 2;
Battleye = 1; 

// WELCOME MESSAGE ("message of the day")
// It can be several lines, separated by comma
// Empty messages "" will not be displayed at all but are only for increasing the interval

motd[]={
   "",
   "",
   "",
   "__________     SYSTEM MESSAGES __________",
   "Welcome to another GameServers.com server",
   "Please visit GameServers.com!",
   "",
   "__________     END OF MESSAGE __________"
};
motdInterval            = 5;            // Time interval (in seconds) between each message

// JOINING RULES
maxPlayers              = 8;           // Maximum amount of players. Civilians and watchers, beholder, bystanders and so on also count as player.
// VOTING
voteMissionPlayers      = 1;            // Tells the server how many people must connect so that it displays the mission selection screen.
voteThreshold           = 0.33;         // 33% or more players need to vote for something, for example an admin or a new map, to become effective
//voteMissionPlayers    = 0;

// INGAME SETTINGS
disableVoN              = 0;            // If set to 1, Voice over Net will not be available
vonCodecQuality         = 8;            // Quality from 1 to 10
persistent              = 1;            // If 1, missions still run on even after the last player disconnected.

kickDuplicate = 1;
equalModRequired = 0;
requiredSecureId = 2;
timeStampFormat = "short";

// SCRIPTING ISSUES
onUserConnected = "";                                   //
onUserDisconnected = "";                                //
doubleIdDetected = "";                                  //

// SIGNATURE VERIFICATION
onUnsignedData = "kick (_this select 0)";               // unsigned data detected
onHackedData =  "kick (_this select 0)";        //"ban (_this select 0)";                       // tampering of the signature detected
onDifferentData = "";

// MISSIONS CYCLE (see below)
class Missions {};
//class Missions {
//        class ARMA3 {
//                template = MP_COOP_m02.Stratis;                         // Mission to load (Mission file located in MPMissions. For now I have it set to a default ARMA3 mission.)
//                difficulty = "Regular";                                         // Server difficulty Settings (Recruit, Regular, Veteran, Mercenary)
//        };
//};

if I enable the mission cycle I also get a repeating error in the server rpt

Server error: Player without identity Brandon (id 2036332073)

-gtqueryport=2314

is that a valid startup param? try removing that....

Also move your steam ports away from the game ports (ie: not 2314) they are most likely conflicting... see this helpful Terox post for more info:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?147537-Tutorial-How-to-run-ArmA3-on-a-dedicated-server