Sign in to follow this  
abahamiangd242

A Small Request To The Community

Hello fellow ArmA players, I'm not sure if this will get through but I am humbly requesting from anyone who sees this a new/used pc or pc parts to run the newer ArmA games....for now I am stuck on ArmA CWA and it is an amazing game but i'd like to elevate to more features, not necessarily better graphics but things like 3d ironsights, the ability to swim, and bigger islands and most of all M U L T I P L A Y E R. I am from The Bahamas and would like to make a representation of my home in ArmA (one or more of the 700 islands and the R.B.D.F). I don't have any money to get new pc(most i have is $50 :') ) and that sometimes saddens me so i thought with the many amazing people in this community it would not hurt to ask so here it is.

Immense gratitude to anyone who replies. :)

Oh and greetings from the Bahamas ya'll might wan to come vacation down here. <----lil bit uh bahamain dialect for yuh. ;)

You might be happy to know ARMA 3 runs well on a humble system. I recently upgraded the core of my gaming PC, but previously I was running it fine on some micro ATX MoBo with a dual core CPU, onboard sound, 4GB of average RAM and a GeForce 560 (which I'm still using).

Yeah I knew this was not the smartest thing to do but doesn't hurt to try. I guess i have to get another job then :). Thanks for the reply ToxicSludge and for the encouragement Longjocks. You never know...someone might have an old system they don't need or want..even if it only could run ArmA I.

Wondering, Is it 110v or 220v on your fair isle?

Many people here would have unused PSUs --that in the right hands-- could be bartered for other parts.

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 AM ----------

Moreover, old unused sticks of RAM are small, light, and easy to mail. And RAM sticks can always be bartered.

Hey,

Sorry, but your thread does not belong here and thus I must close it.

However, this thread might help you. Maybe the users there will help you come up a with a cheap PC build that you can afford in the future.

Best of luck :)