Sign in to follow this  
JarmenKeLL

Shall i install the game once more?

Hi guys. Last time i played Arma 3 there was some problems about optimising and vehicles. I mean all the unrealistic damage models and tab lock magic missiles, 360 degree super radar and such. Also game is lack of vehicle types and even two sides were using same vehicles,guns. So anything changed since official release? Any improvements on vehicle segment or damage/lock mechanics? I really like to play some multiplayer mods aswell if there is any.

Refer to the changelog with your questions, as it will tell you exactly whats been updated,fixed, and added.

http://dev.arma3.com/

Also consider the many mods and content that has been released since the official release, especially new ported maps from OA.

Damage has been tweaked so it's bit better now and the selection has been expanded by quite a few as well.

But with that said, if you enjoy cruising in vehicles on altis, they will leave you highly desired. Physx needs much more refinement, sounds are still mindblowingly (yes that much) bad for the most part ( avoid firing MBT main guns at medium volumes if you've got a subwoofer or you may as well blow it ) and on top of that tracked vehicles steer like wheeled cars.

The vehicle part is still of the game is just not there yet

It plays great but I think the main thing holding it back is a unifying way of joining a moded server especially when it comes to utilizing Arma2 assets.

Play with Six is pretty good but I am having alot complications because of the arma2 hybrid aspect.

ACE3 is really what is going to make this game fly so hopefully that happens and asap...

It plays great but I think the main thing holding it back is a unifying way of joining a moded server especially when it comes to utilizing Arma2 assets.

Play with Six is pretty good but I am having alot complications because of the arma2 hybrid aspect.

ACE3 is really what is going to make this game fly so hopefully that happens and asap...

Or just a universal standard set of mods that servers would use.

Or just a universal standard set of mods that servers would use.

I see what you're getting at :D