Sign in to follow this  
djtaylor

90% of people trying to connect disconnect from server???/

Hi, i am playing a mission i have 4 people on the server at the moment and for last hour i have had about 20 people connecting and before they reach the mission they disconnect why is this? i would like the server to have as many people as possible as i have 32 slots and lucky if i get over 5 people playing at one time.

I have also had one guy connecting then disconnecting and connecting and disconnecting and so on for at least 5 times?

please can anyone help thank you.

I have got the same problem (and other servers too).

It is a problem with master server or Steam or battleeye, or other but not a problem with your server.

Edited by Soldat_Ryan

could be they had mods loaded and you have sig checks enabled? or you are running mission that requires mods and they don't have them?

No no, i m currently on my server and a lot of poeple try to connect wihtout success since around 20 minutes and i see other servers empty or restarting but still empty.

Players are trying to connect but they can't.

I once again attribute this to the fact that the launch of DayZ has broken something (master server list?) that I figure is also used in ArmA 3 due to the high playerbase of DayZ. This appears to be affecting all servers, too. The reason for high connect/dc rates is people are trying different servers to normal and then backing out when they see it is not loading up.

could be they had mods loaded and you have sig checks enabled? or you are running mission that requires mods and they don't have them?

Hi what is the code to allow all mods? i have no mods installed on my server so it must be players.

Hi what is the code to allow all mods? i have no mods installed on my server so it must be players.

This isn't the case (if you read the other replies), but there is an option in your config settings to permit all mods.

Same problem, dedicated server from Arma 3, and from Arma 3 tools wont work. Connecting and thats all.

Pmc Group , our dedicated server won't let us in. We checked with our other clan allies and they are having the same issue. Those who are in are in but if they get out they can't get back in... If you host a local game on your machine for the internet you will notice there are no slots to pick in your lobby even. Something is boogered up be it with steam , arma 3 or President Obama.

yep, can't connect to any of my servers. Anyone hear anything official about this? No sign on BI twitter/facebook.

I turned off persistent battlefield. Which fixed it for me. I also host my own server VIA a box. I rent from NFOservers.com

I have adressed this problem in this post but now one replyed.

In my squad half of the players enter the server, the other just can't connect,... when i use the "common\Arma 3\arma3server.exe" everyone enters the server no problem,... the same configs but with the "common\Arma 3 Server\arma3server.exe", only half can enter,... any clue!?!?!?

Almost back to the normal situation. Players reconnect to the empty servers and can come back to mine. But not everyone, still fail for some of them.

I turned off persistent battlefield. Which fixed it for me. I also host my own server VIA a box. I rent from NFOservers.com

Don't use Battleye or verify signatures or persistent battlefield, all these are turned off.

Um. Yeah. disabling verify signatures opens your server up to allow any and all mods, including DevCon. Which will let hackers execute code on your server and get away with it... Also Shutting off Battleye COMPLETELY paralizes you from doing ANYTHING against a hacker. Any noob with cheat engine will be able to get into your server no problem and hack the hell out of it. Not. A. Good. Idea. But you will do as you wish, its your server.