Sign in to follow this  
Zarx

So why not Deep Discount for ppl that own Arma 2 and Arma 3 for dayz standalone?

So why isn't there a deep discount for those of us that own Arma 2 and Arma 3? I mean Standalone seems to cost way to much for those of us that already own Arma2/3. So why aren't we getting a discount for DayZ Standalone?

Considering that I have to pay 110 Euro for. Battlefield 4 premium even thoug I own all pervious Battlefield games, i am not complaining about 23 Euro for DayZ

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

I'd like to rather ask that why should we A2/A3 owners get "deep discount" for DayZ SA? BI's products are from the cheaper end already.

and if you must, you can look at it this way:

since dayz mod is becoming so popular and success, why won't the developer make it into a standalone and sell it? people will definitely buy and and it means more money for them.

win-win solution. you get to play dayz, they get the money.

but as what 3 replies above said it. BI' products aren't that expensive.

So why isn't there a deep discount for those of us that own Arma 2 and Arma 3? I mean Standalone seems to cost way to much for those of us that already own Arma2/3. So why aren't we getting a discount for DayZ Standalone?

Did you know that Arrowhead was 29.99 when it was a released as a standalone title? So why cant DayZ be at the same price? Im sure you wish to see the Series continue in its development right? Im sure you also know it take's revenue to fund a project like DayZ. If it was another Studio doing a standalone title based from a previous game or what ever it would be priced at 59.99 with 29.99 DLC packages an other horse shit DLC's that was ready to download when the title was released. Besides 29.99 US, is such a small price for many years of entertainment.

It's already discounted anyways being in Alpha.

Which would be an appropriate answer for a DayZ question asked outside the solitary DayZ thread, and as covered in many places these forums do not offer support/answers regarding the store, questions related to the store should be addressed directly to the store: http://faq.bistudio.com/?option=com_contact&view=contact&id=1&Itemid=50