Sign in to follow this  
bvrettski

Not so fast...

Now regarding this competition, people need to understand the reason behind why this was created. There is money on the line here guys. What does money make you do? Money makes me more motivated and of course gives the go in me to do my job. Everything evolves around money these days. This means that BI are encouraging people to make content for A3, but why do they have to encourage modders and not just let them come around without having to lure them in with money? Its because theres a lack of content!

Then they should have put more focus on releasing documentation, tools and complete example models before starting their competition... Now what we have is people propably keeping new findings that are important in the early stage of a new game for the modding community to themself to have an advantage...

Instead they should have started a competition to write the best tutorial in 3 months...

Edited by Fennek

Gnat;2596981']WTF ! Agree. Why is Bvrettski getting an infraction for such a post?! Poor form.

..... Sorry Modder' date=' can't read all that :)[/quote']

Any post mildly criticising BI gets an infraction these days. Not healthy at all.

They do that probably because people don't use everything in Arma like the diving stuff ... I've never use that online, and a lot's of other things have never been done in Arma, they believe the community will experiment a little bit more ...

Any post mildly criticising BI gets an infraction these days. Not healthy at all.

To be fair, it isn't "a" post, it was a lot of posts and even I started to get annoyed with him.

Sign in to follow this