alduric

@A3MP - ArmA 3 Map Pack

I'm still getting the pond/water line issue on certain community made maps that have ponds (tested on Aliabad and FATA, both of which have ponds under the ground for some reason), even with this patch (I assume that's the black water line issue you said you'd fixed). I've never had this issue on the vanilla maps though, so maybe the fix only applies to Chernarus.

So, maybe I've missed something, but how do I install all these other maps to play with? I would LOVE to snag CLAfgan and Podagorsk, and maybe a few others, but I have no idea how to integrate them into this mod.

Any info?

So, maybe I've missed something, but how do I install all these other maps to play with? I would LOVE to snag CLAfgan and Podagorsk, and maybe a few others, but I have no idea how to integrate them into this mod.

Any info?

just download them like any addon for ArmA, or if your using SIX just temporary switch your A2 directory to your A3 one

---------- Post added at 05:36 ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 ----------

last i remember seeing you say you were replacing the lakes, not deleting them why did you do that, Chernarus just feels wierd now

Thanks for the update.

There is a issue regarding a3mp_utils17.pbo which prevents players from getting passed the signature check.

The solution is to simply remove that file for now.

Keys was tested with DSCheckSignatures before release....so its fking impossible....what the hell? Maybe u using Linux server? Keys on Linux not working prop.

Its a windows server sadly, I have tried to resign it but it still fails to pass the signature check.

So i cannot do anything. Dont use veryfication then. There must be a problem with tools.

just download them like any addon for ArmA, or if your using SIX just temporary switch your A2 directory to your A3 one

With 1.13 beta you can just access them all from A3 :) http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?170241-A3MP-ArmA-3-Map-Pack&p=2601952&viewfull=1#post2601952

---------- Post added at 12:19 ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 ----------

Alduric; This is the output of the signature checks:

Checking addons\a3mp_buildings2_data.pbo

Checking addons\a3mp_buildings_data.pbo

Checking addons\a3mp_bush_data.pbo

Checking addons\a3mp_data.pbo

Checking addons\a3mp_data2.pbo

Checking addons\a3mp_data2_layers.pbo

Checking addons\a3mp_data3.pbo

Checking addons\a3mp_data_layers.pbo

Checking addons\a3mp_dummy.pbo

Checking addons\a3mp_map_chernarus_data.pbo

Checking addons\a3mp_map_desert_data.pbo

Checking addons\a3mp_map_provinggrounds_data.pbo

Checking addons\a3mp_map_shapur_data.pbo

Checking addons\a3mp_map_takistan_data.pbo

Checking addons\a3mp_map_utes_data.pbo

Checking addons\a3mp_map_zargabad_data.pbo

Checking addons\a3mp_plant2_data.pbo

Checking addons\a3mp_plants3_data.pbo

Checking addons\a3mp_plant_data.pbo

Checking addons\a3mp_roads2_data.pbo

Checking addons\a3mp_roads3_data.pbo

Checking addons\a3mp_roads_data.pbo

Checking addons\a3mp_rocks2_data.pbo

Checking addons\a3mp_rocks_data.pbo

Checking addons\a3mp_signs2_data.pbo

Checking addons\a3mp_signs_data.pbo

Checking addons\a3mp_sound2_data.pbo

Checking addons\a3mp_sound_data.pbo

Checking addons\a3mp_structures2_data.pbo

Checking addons\a3mp_structures3_data.pbo

Checking addons\a3mp_structures_data.pbo

Checking addons\a3mp_tree_data.pbo

Checking addons\a3mp_utils1.pbo

Checking addons\a3mp_utils10.pbo

Checking addons\a3mp_utils11.pbo

Checking addons\a3mp_utils12.pbo

Checking addons\a3mp_utils13.pbo

Checking addons\a3mp_utils14.pbo

Checking addons\a3mp_utils15.pbo

Checking addons\a3mp_utils16.pbo

Checking addons\a3mp_utils17.pbo

Signature addons\a3mp_utils17.pbo.alduric_v13.bisign is wrong

Checking addons\a3mp_utils18.pbo

Checking addons\a3mp_utils19.pbo

Checking addons\a3mp_utils2.pbo

Checking addons\a3mp_utils20.pbo

Checking addons\a3mp_utils21.pbo

Checking addons\a3mp_utils3.pbo

Checking addons\a3mp_utils4.pbo

Checking addons\a3mp_utils5.pbo

Checking addons\a3mp_utils6.pbo

Checking addons\a3mp_utils7.pbo

Checking addons\a3mp_utils8.pbo

Checking addons\a3mp_utils9.pbo

ps; if you like you can use the image as download link in first post :)

So i cannot do anything. Dont use veryfication then. There must be a problem with tools.

My group is having this issue as well, right now we have turned off SIG check to bypass it.

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

As of the latest 1.13 beta (enable "Receive beta updates"), when A3MP is loaded, ARMA2/OA Islands are deemed compatible with ARMA3 now.

This adds another good 100 islands at your finger tips...

Enjoy!

Currently it seems I have to download the maps again if I already have them for arma 2. Is there a way to use the ones already installed?

Copy them into your arma3 mod folder before adding/updating them?

Is there a possibility that, on these maps, we can save in single player with some future update?

I noticed that the water line bug is still present in the map Aliabad Region. Anyone else confirm this? Its gone in Clafghan though, awesome work thanks!

Hello Alduric,

First of all, I would like to thank you for your wonderful contributions in porting the Arma 2 islands over to Arma 3 with the ability to use custom islands on Arma 2 as well with your Arma 3 Map Pack. I do however have one concern about #7 on the readme.

"7. If the author ask you to place a banner of his A3 group on you webpage/facebook/forums, you have to do it. If you do not agree, do not use A3MP. "

I'm not sure if you're quite serious about the above statement in the readme seeing that A3MP also contains a few config from All in Arma and is created from Arma 2 sample packs on APL-SA license. The fact that you are enforcing the users of A3MP to create a banner of your Arma 3 group on their webpage/facebook/forums seems to be a method of forceful advertisement in itself. If I am correct, the APL-SA license did mention "you may not use this material for any commercial purposes."

Thank you for your time in addressing this concern.

From what I can tell from the search function without going through all 68 pages.

Driving over some walls and fences results in weird physics behaviour of the models. They clip through the ground and rotate around, ending up in weird positions even though their hitbox does not follow and you can still drive through them.

Hello Alduric,

First of all, I would like to thank you for your wonderful contributions in porting the Arma 2 islands over to Arma 3 with the ability to use custom islands on Arma 2 as well with your Arma 3 Map Pack. I do however have one concern about #7 on the readme.

"7. If the author ask you to place a banner of his A3 group on you webpage/facebook/forums, you have to do it. If you do not agree, do not use A3MP. "

I'm not sure if you're quite serious about the above statement in the readme seeing that A3MP also contains a few config from All in Arma and is created from Arma 2 sample packs on APL-SA license. The fact that you are enforcing the users of A3MP to create a banner of your Arma 3 group on their webpage/facebook/forums seems to be a method of forceful advertisement in itself. If I am correct, the APL-SA license did mention "you may not use this material for any commercial purposes."

Thank you for your time in addressing this concern.

Alduric please clarify this issue.

I noticed that the water line bug is still present in the map Aliabad Region. Anyone else confirm this? Its gone in Clafghan though, awesome work thanks!

Confirm. It's still on Aliabad and on FATA (yes, I know there's a separate FATA map that doesn't have the ponds).