alduric

@A3MP - ArmA 3 Map Pack

@legion1 - From speaking with Smoke, he is planning to release Sangin, however it will come a bit later as he wants to work on it a bit more to bring it up to A3 standards. I'll see if I can persuade him to release the original until the updated version comes out :P

WOW thx alot Brother :)..Great news ,Playing on sangin map whit arma3 would be like Valhalla for me

Thx again !

Having a great time in 1.2! No grey stripe issues anymore :)

Only critique is that the bright day colors of Chernarus seem oversaturated, making it difficult to perceive contrasts in value and consequently making things seem closer than they really are and on the same plane.

I got this error while unpacking part 1,2,3 of the rar file. If anyone knows what I should do, short of telling me to redownload the whole thing again via playwithsix, it would be much appreciated. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/v68hayohvt35r21/bKdCjchGDv

---------- Post added at 09:47 ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 ----------

I cannot figure out how to delete my previous post. The issue was fixed by using winrar.

Got the same, so if you encounter the same issue, don't be afraid to use winrar :)

Got the same, so if you encounter the same issue, don't be afraid to use winrar :)

That's what I use over 7zip (the current program chondo999 is using, according to those screens). Besides it being more reliable, I can easily change the contents of the rar by simply dragging and dropping.

Thanks for the update! The torrent works great and will keep seeding...

/KC

Hi guys. Are there any playable missions out for A3MP? I just installed the mod but i'm not very good with making/editing missions yet.

You can mod missions with automatically generated tasks, like enemy assault, or use MCC (just rename the file), to create your own.

Hi guys. Are there any playable missions out for A3MP? I just installed the mod but i'm not very good with making/editing missions yet.

Or use the .bat file in VTS and create missions for any map on-the-fly with VTS (Virtual Training System)

@Priit: surf the Steam workshop, the last time I´ve checked it out, at least 3 missions were available (1 in Cherno with Massi´s UN soldiers, 1 insurgency in Takistan, thou it´s heavily german texted and 1 in Utes =) but in this meantime, maybe a lot more were uploaded during the christmas season!

Anyone getting blank items in the mission editor? Also things like some of the vehicles on the stands seem to be invisible or having issues, if its part of the pack.

Anyone getting blank items in the mission editor? Also things like some of the vehicles on the stands seem to be invisible or having issues, if its part of the pack.

Yep. I am finding missing tracks when setting up triggers.

use PWS its best so far imo, btw do you have any plans to add the A2 ACR maps, since they are the only ones you havnt got yet

Having a great time in 1.2! No grey stripe issues anymore :)

I don't know if you mean the grey horizontal stripes you get when using other 3rd party islands? I still see them on some islands and I think the grey stripes appear when the island have a backdrop picture (mountains in the background). For example McNools Hazar-Kot Valley works perfectly fine while his Aliabad Region shows the grey stripes while looking around and I noticed that it uses a backdrop while Hazar-Kot Valley does not.

/KC

Edited by KeyCat

Hey Alduric, great add on!

I am really enjoying using this with "MCC" mod and "DUWS" mission.

Though, is in your plans to make the "save game" possible?

Better saying, the "reload" of a saved mission.

Anyway, thanks a lot for your effort!

Today I had a tragic situation in my private life, I have to take a break for a few days. So 1.3 is delayed. Sorry.

Today I had a tragic situation in my private life, I have to take a break for a few days. So 1.3 is delayed. Sorry.

you've given us so much. do what you need to do. thanks a lot; hope everything will be okay

I couldn't read through 45 pages of posts... but it is this mod that is causing the weird dependency issue on saved games, right? I'm playing some workshop missions and when I died, I tried to reload from a saved game. I then received an error that the saved file was dependent on a long list of PBOs starting with "ca_" (A2 PBOs). I guess there is an issue with the configs adding A2 specific PBOs to the list of required addons when saving a game....?

Screen shot of error when reverting to a saved game:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/17023300/arma3%202013-12-27%2001-17-18-86.bmp

I'm sorry if this has already been discussed. There was no information on the issue in the OP.

I couldn't read through 45 pages of posts... but it is this mod that is causing the weird dependency issue on saved games, right? I'm playing some workshop missions and when I died, I tried to reload from a saved game. I then received an error that the saved file was dependent on a long list of PBOs starting with "ca_" (A2 PBOs). I guess there is an issue with the configs adding A2 specific PBOs to the list of required addons when saving a game....?

Screen shot of error when reverting to a saved game:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/17023300/arma3%202013-12-27%2001-17-18-86.bmp

I'm sorry if this has already been discussed. There was no information on the issue in the OP.

yea its this mod, it has no SP compatibilities, because of A2 item

I am sorry to hear this. I hope that things turn out alright for you. The 1.2 pack sure is popular. It has only been 2 days and I have already uploaded 104 GB on the torrent!

First things first, take all the time you need.

Given the tragic nature of the situation, it's completely understandable that delay happens. And as others have said before, please do take all the time you need man.

And ofcourse, best of luck to all who were struck hard by this tragic event. :(