alduric

@A3MP - ArmA 3 Map Pack

Just use JSRS, it plays a very nice range of european noises in meadows, forests etc.

Unfortunately, JSRS and SOS are about to get broken in the next official update, and they are not supported any more by their authors...

Then I will stop playing the game. Arma without soundsmods is like having a Ferrari without fuel.

Unfortunately, JSRS and SOS are about to get broken in the next official update, and they are not supported any more by their authors...

Variable,

do you happen to know that if all custom sound mods including weapon/voice over mods will cease to work afte next update?

I have alot of mods which alter sounds,can i expect to delete them all as alot of the mod authors dont support the ones i have.

I'm playing on 1.24 with JSRS and it's not completely broken, far from it.

I'm playing on 1.24 with JSRS and it's not completely broken, far from it.

Nice to hear... I guess the handheld weapons sounds are the only ones to be affected, so what files should we erase to keep JSRS working without errors and sound issuess, Pepe?

Well, some1 will make mod to JSRS to fix it. I will do it for my community for sure if author will not do anything with it so dont panic guys :P

;2728765']Nice to hear... I guess the handheld weapons sounds are the only ones to be affected' date=' so what files should we erase to keep JSRS working without errors and sound issuess, Pepe?[/quote']

I didn't remove any, I never had any error message with it. ;)

In fact, as far as I can tell, JSRS keeps overwriting the vanilla sounds.

EDIT : Few I'm tired... Scratch the above, I forgot I switched back to stable a couple of days ago to run some tests.

I just tried again with 1.24 and, of course, gun sounds are broken with JSRS. But I don't get any error message either.

Edited by Pepe Hal

Is anyone using lingor?

That map locks up for me whenever i teleport,or increase view distance too much,or am flying jet.

And theres alot of stuttering when there in general.

Lingor was not one of the approved maps for port. I couldn't even get it to load when I tried privately.

I sent Icebreakr a message about it.

anyone else noticed that there is no walking sound on the roads with vanilla sound system? seems 1.24 broke it.

anyone else noticed that there is no walking sound on the roads with vanilla sound system? seems 1.24 broke it.

Unless there is any connection between the road footsteps and weapon muzzles, that is unlikely.

Am I the only one experiencing constant crashes when reloading saves on Fallujah?

I friggin' love that map but it's not super stable for me... :(

Is anyone else getting an error when trying to use Zeus on any of the maps?

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/574524734567009729/A4109EBDE001413C313F1601D7A3A9A103A18CA9/

This happened on all the maps, not just A3MP-AP.

its because A3MP-AP, its trying to fix a sound on FATA, which isnt actually there by looks thinking its everywere

Ive had some issues when running Podagorsk and Thirsk w. A3MP on dedicated servers.

Some who join in see water in rivers and ponds etc, and start the "swimming animation" and everything, for the most part of us we see no water just dried up riverbeds.

How can this be?

Ive had some issues when running Podagorsk and Thirsk w. A3MP on dedicated servers.

Some who join in see water in rivers and ponds etc, and start the "swimming animation" and everything, for the most part of us we see no water just dried up riverbeds.

How can this be?

Make sure that everyone is using the latest version of A3MP

So I'm a little lost. I couldn't possibly read all 142 pages, but I did my due diligence, I read the last 5, the first 5, and 5 in the middle and NOBODY seems to have a problem getting this to work, except a guy in the page 90-something range that was trying to run this on linux, which I am not. So, sorry if this has come up before but here I go;

I downloaded the whole pack, I made a folder in my A3 directory named @A3MP (like I would for the other mods I am running without issue), I add the ;@A3MP to my Launch Options in Steam, and in game the maps do not exist. They're just not there. I go to make a mission in the editor and my only options are VR, Stratis, and Altis. When I check in the Expansions option in the configure menu, I do see @A3MP though.

I must be missing something. Granted, it is 4am.

What am I doing wrong guys?

Why u made @A3MP folder if mod is already as Mod structure?

Do double check - C:\Arma3\@A3MP\addons\files.pbo <- How it shd be

I've solved my problem.

I was getting an error I didn't notice at 4am last night;

"Cannot load mipmap C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\@A3MP\mod.paa"

I noticed that the mentioned file (as well as the readme) are 0 bytes. I look in the rar and they are not, I tried to move them again and I get an error with winrar to the tune of "unknown method".

Something must have gone wrong with the download. I redownloaded it, this time taking the 3 part option. copy paste and all is well. Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks very much for the pack. Is it possible to delete the maps I won't be using piecemeal? Or will I get errors if parts are missing?

Edited by Blackthorne556

you need everything in the pack BT....

SJ

you need everything in the pack BT....

SJ

Oh. Well that's fine. The only maps I won't be using are the tiny ones, so it's not a huge deal. Mostly wanted to clean up the clutter on the list. My OCD got the better of me.

Is the Steam workshop a possible hosting location?

I think Steam workshops caps you out at a certain level of data.

Look at this post #1392. There should be enough hosts already. The problem are the old and broken links in the first post, which hasn't been updated.