alduric

@A3MP - ArmA 3 Map Pack

its simple, download it with playwihtsix... works every time for me..

I just tried downloading the file with play.withsix and every time I download it, it gives me an error and can't download it at all. I've tried every link that is on the mod to download it, but it doesn't seem to be able to on any of them. The "Mirror provided by Rockhount" is corrupted, "C-L-F Mirror" just brings me to a site where it doesn't even download, "Play.withsix" like I said gives me an error when I try to download it, and "Torrent" doesn't do anything for me at all. Anyone think they could throw this mod in a different link or something?

I have few problems with my hoster, i need to get new one but i dont have free $ atm (we had to pay few new bills in our coop team :F ). And i will answer for incoming question - I will use onyl MY hosting for my release, mirrors are made by other ppl, i WANT to provide 100% sure working download before release.

You can donate here -> http://a3mp.arma3coop.pl/ Donations are non-refundable, all the money will be used to maintain the server hosting the files A3mp.

I have few problems with my hoster, i need to get new one but i dont have free $ atm (we had to pay few new bills in our coop team :F ). And i will answer for incoming question - I will use onyl MY hosting for my release, mirrors are made by other ppl, i WANT to provide 100% sure working download before release.

You can donate here -> %SNIP% Donations are non-refundable, all the money will be used to maintain the server hosting the files A3mp.

Why don't you use mega.co.nz? No file size limit (50gb account) no adds, no wait time, fast and free.

Thanks for this pack.

I've been using AiA to get access to the old A2 content for Arma 3 and am curious to know if the next update can have a compatibility patch to use this mod with AiA? I would like to use the map fixes from this mod but still want to keep AiA for access to all the A2 weapons, units, vehicles and etc...

If not an update, can we swap or move PBO files to make this happen?

Hey, I'm curious. Does installing these maps speed up map loading when joining a server? (Particularly interested in KOTH) Thanks.

Hi Alduric,

Is it possible to release a version without included maps, so that the download is not this insanely large? My guys want to play on N´Ziwasogo, which is requiring A3MP. and a few of them have a bad connection..

Edited by _oMMe_

You want maps files without map files? Damn man :P

You want maps files without map files? Damn man :P

No man,

maybe i misunderstand the whole thing.. I thought that A3MP consists of both: -a framework for A2 Maps (or community made maps) -and the multiple maps (chernarus / takistan etc.). If that isn´t the case, my request is useless i think. What we need is just that kind of framework to get N`Ziwasogo running, you know? Not the rest of the 4 GBytes. I don´t know much about scripting and modding, sorry.

Is it even possible? It was not designed to be modular.

damn. Ok, thanks for the answer. Keep up the good work man!

@_oMMe_ : tell you friends to use PWS to download at least the big addons. This way, they won't have to download it from scratch when big addons are patched.

@1212PDMCDMPPM

thanks mate. I´ll tell ´em.

I always get the information that the 2nd and 3rd part are damaged.

1st issue: Data error in file: @A3MP\addons\A3MP_Roads2_Data.pbo

2nd issue: CRC Checksumerror in file: @A3MP\addons\A3MP_Tree_Data.pbo

anyone else got this? I tried several Downloadressources (many of those from the list arent hosting anymore by the way), I got the same issues everywhere.

does anyone have the problem with this particular building where its interior textures have gone missing?

pic (from Fallujah, appears with any map with this building though)

B421EE236CF4D773BE6CD188A97A5C9E3A34031A

I always get the information that the 2nd and 3rd part are damaged.

1st issue: Data error in file: @A3MP\addons\A3MP_Roads2_Data.pbo

2nd issue: CRC Checksumerror in file: @A3MP\addons\A3MP_Tree_Data.pbo

anyone else got this? I tried several Downloadressources (many of those from the list arent hosting anymore by the way), I got the same issues everywhere.

heyho :)

make sure that all parts are in the same folder and only open part one, it should work then.

I'm having a slight issue. Even when I'm running A3MP as my only mod, I'm not able to access several ARMA 3 Empty objects, most notably, the "Wrecks" section. All of the wrecked cars and trucks from ARMA 3 aren't showing up in the editor. Has anyone found a fix for this problem, or is this just a glitch with the mod that we can't do anything about at the moment?

This link leads to a screenshot of my issue: http://s1073.photobucket.com/user/LordMordecai/media/A3%20Screenshots/2014-06-08_00001.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Aldruic, is there any chance of using the Arma 2 ambient environment sounds instead of the Arma 3 ones? At the moment all you can hear on Chernarus is the sound of crickets (from Altis/Stratis) which completely kills the vibe for me. If you could port over the default Arma 2 ambient sounds (meadows, forests etc), it would really polish off this pack.

I would do this myself (as a separate addon) but I think it would be easier for everyone if you could do it for us ;)

Aldruic, is there any chance of using the Arma 2 ambient environment sounds instead of the Arma 3 ones? At the moment all you can hear on Chernarus is the sound of crickets (from Altis/Stratis) which completely kills the vibe for me. If you could port over the default Arma 2 ambient sounds (meadows, forests etc), it would really polish off this pack.

I would do this myself (as a separate addon) but I think it would be easier for everyone if you could do it for us ;)

Just use JSRS, it plays a very nice range of european noises in meadows, forests etc.