alduric

@A3MP - ArmA 3 Map Pack

Sorry if this has been answered before because I honestly can't find a solution. Every time the group I run with tries to launch A3MP on our dedicated server, we get the no bin config halo_test error and the server reverts to the previous mission. How can we run these maps? We are itching too but we can't find a way around this issue.

Thanks!

Are you trying to run Zeus? If yes - disable it. Zeus is not compatible at the moment.

Thanks for the quick reply. It was hard to find a solid answer to that problem. We'll be anxiously awaiting a fix for it.

---------- Post added at 09:09 ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 ----------

I just tried to test A3MP on our server, running nothing but A3MP and it still didn't work. Is there another reason why the halo_test error keeps popping up. It has even stopped all other missions from launching on the server. Sorry I don't have more information but besides that error, its not even showing up in the logs for the server.

I just tried to test A3MP on our server, running nothing but A3MP and it still didn't work. Is there another reason why the halo_test error keeps popping up. It has even stopped all other missions from launching on the server. Sorry I don't have more information but besides that error, its not even showing up in the logs for the server.

You're still using CBA right, that's a requirement.

Thanks Aludric. I will check the planes out and talk with those devs. Keep giving us awesome maps (and thanks for all of the placeable items as well :) )

DasClark

Hello,

Any chance you can include the "numberofdoors" parameter to structure configs?

Great job man amazing mod

ps i have some blank entries after install in editor is it normal????

ps i have some blank entries after install in editor is it normal????

Yes :)

Fixed in incoming update.
So are all of the blank editor entries going to be fixed, or just some? I just started to dig in and name those things, but I was going to ask where the stringtable is kept. I didn't want to rip everything open to find it if I didn't have to.

Hello, i do currently have a problem with the mod installation on a Linux server. I get this error on my console

Cannot open file '/home/steam/arma3/private/mods/@a3mp\addons\a3mp_utils16.ebo'

It clearly say .ebo and since I've never seen a .ebo file, i assume either a compatibility problem or a misspelling? Could you help me out alduric on how to fix this? :confused:

If you need more info, I'll try to do my best to troubleshoot this.

Thanks a lot!

-filip

Edited by filipbasara

Hi guys, quick question here:

Is it just me, or we can't save our game in SP anymore?

Use the special A3 version of FATA without ponds (it's linked somewhere on the download page on Armaholic) and the issue will go away.

Alduric, thanks for working on this. Any plans on joining up with CUP? a collaborative community work on porting Arma 2 assets can be good for everyone in the community.

;2671719']Use the special A3 version of FATA without ponds (it's linked somewhere on the download page on Armaholic) and the issue will go away.

What about Clafghan D: it happened at there too

I tried to download it from torrent link but it seems there are no seeders.

Please seed it and I put it on a seedbox.

Same as REDLEOUF,

i can't recall my savegame if A3MAP addon is present during the save. error message missing CA ROCK and ca..and CA.......in SP and HOST :butbut:

could you help me because i like this mod i could not stand to do without

thanks

I roll with a few guys and we've been having driver issues with Zargabad. We'll get driver crashes and CTDs, and still have the issue no matter which driver version we use. All are Nvidia.

Also, had a similar issue with a certain building on Takistan. Another guy and myself were in a metal barn with two double-doors at opposing ends of the structure, with a ramp and catwalk inside. We were shooting and taking fire from enemies, until we both had driver crashes. A third guy, not knowing what was going on, decided to run over to help us. Once he got into the barn he also experienced a crash.

Alduric, not sure what the problem is, or if it's even within your power to do anything about the problem. I just figured I would put this in here to let you and everyone else know.

Hey there Alduric, I was wondering if an update was coming soon. Now I know that this may seem like spam, but it's because I'm considering downloading the latest version (still have v1.1) and my poor internet prevents me from downloading every release (it took me a day and a half to download v1.1).

I need place to host it and fix few things 1st. In next month, after my payday maybe i will rent hosting for new version.

Hey there Alduric, I was wondering if an update was coming soon. Now I know that this may seem like spam, but it's because I'm considering downloading the latest version (still have v1.1) and my poor internet prevents me from downloading every release (it took me a day and a half to download v1.1).

I highly suggest play with six it can make mod updates very easy.