alduric

@A3MP - ArmA 3 Map Pack

Ye i forgot about it, i will fix it :D thanks!

Just wanted to say thanks, Alduric, for the incredible work. My friends and I wouldn't still be playing A3 if not for you.

Hi thanks for this splendid map pack, its superb.... A few questions:

In general the detail of the map shows only in short distances, even i have the overall view at 3000, objects 2800 and shadows at 200... but its a minor thing, properly my GPU there is too old...

On Bystrica and Bukovina maps, the tree's are very light/White from a distance and its not all of them... on the other maps no problems... is there something i can do to fix it...

Thanks and keep up the very amazing Work.

I'm looking for some1 who have experience and can help me ( do it ) promo of A3MP. My movie-making skill is way too low :P

Edited by Alduric

I'm looking for some1 who have experience and can help me ( do it ) promo of A3MP. My movie-making skill is way too low :P

i would but i have no good software other than windows movie maker, i have experience on pinnacle studios 15 but dont own it (use it for school)

Small update of information on request

I'm polishing version 1.5, still tweaking some stuff, this update is like last missing part in A3MP to be almost perfect ( for me :P )

Some info about incoming changes:

- New impact system for all surfaces + sounds from A3

http://www.scavengers.pl/hit_effect_fix.jpg

- Lights in night

http://www.scavengers.pl/lampy.jpg

- Bullet penetration tweaks on A3MP maps.

- Adding soon compatibility with more 3rd party maps (A3MP-AP)

- Some ambient sounds fix.

....And more soon :)

I had a lot of questions, lot of steam friend-invites, mails, skype msg's. Lot of them are stupid, wierd, some of them are interesting, and few of them give me ideas to upgrade A3MP :-) Anyway! Sorry guys but i cannot answer to all your question personally. I pick some of them and i will give you some answers: {Sorry for my english, it may not be perfect}

Will there be correct support for Zeus

* Zeus shd work now, BUT dev branch have a lot of changes, so I can not give this guarantee. When Zeus comes to stable, i will work to make it fully compatible.

Whats up with ASM?

* ArmA Samples Mod, is my 2nd WIP project, physx is the bigest problem, making it to work perfect is too damn high...wait back. Is so hard, weapons are done. Some of vehicles still need some work.

Are AiA and A3MP are compatible with each other?

* No, you have to pick - AiA or A3MP. Pick A3MP if you want maps only, take AiA if you want whole A2 content.

Can i run A2 maps from sites like armaholic?

* Test it by yourself. I'm working on support for custom maps, check this out: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?174141-A3MP-ArmA-3-Map-Pack-Additional-Pack Im sure you will enjoy :-)

I saw your youtube videos of your arma3coop.pl team, can i join?

* Sorry mates, but we are polish-speaking coop team. I dont care about your nationality, skin color or gender. You have to speak polish and accept our rules to join.

Why you dedicated your last update to KarelMoricky, Dslyecxi and Kju?

* Moricky have a lot of patience for my stupid questions :D, Dslyecxi beyond patience, whenever I asked for help / I had a question - He never refused, salute mate! Without Kju, A3MP would never exist, so...you know guys :-)

Ferrari already bought for cash donations?

* Not yet, moar money! We r almost there xD

I will do small info update about my ASM mod soon in ASM thread, thanks for your support guys. Its great to do somthing that big for community, im glad you all enjoy it :-)

alduric, is the next version going to have a stringtable.csv or .xml for all of the (a2) in game objects - it is a very long list in my .rpt file for all the missing strings and a lot of placeable objects int he editor with no description on them..

thanks for your hard work though, very much appreciated.

any chance emita will be compatible in the next version?

currently it works pretty decently except for the grey horizontal line issue sometimes, im guessing it's the "waterline" mentioned alot. This issue is not present in Allinarma btw.

edit: gonna try A2OAPondFix

Edited by tylerhimself

still having problems with waterline bug in aliabad, and FATA, can i implement the A2OAPondFix, without AllInArma?? how do i do that?

FATA have own ponds, use version of FATA without ponds, search A3MP-AP thread. A3MP HAVE NO PONDS inside. Ponds errors are made by custom maps not A3MP.

Hi there! Im having trouble downloading this awesome mod.

I keep getting a corrupted archive or an unexpected end of an archive. Ive tried the various links to download and this has happened every time. Any help would be appreciated!

-Rassa

Hi there! Im having trouble downloading this awesome mod.

I keep getting a corrupted archive or an unexpected end of an archive. Ive tried the various links to download and this has happened every time. Any help would be appreciated!

-Rassa

Use Play withSix?

It says u can use Lingor island... all it does is crash : ( any help?

Are you aware that Lingor is not allowed to be used in A3? It is made for A2 only.

Are you aware that Lingor is not allowed to be used in A3? It is made for A2 only.

I wanted to ask you about this IceBreakr, with the last campaign out now and Terrain Tools implemented by BIS, does this mean we can expect to see Lingor for ArmA III in the works?

LOLZ @ just coming here to say that....:j:

in response to a 10 day old post.. LOL... Thanks for your maps ICE. cant wait to see your new projects.

Alduric: looking forward to the update man cant wait to see the new Effects.

Edited by Lordprimate

My host is down. We're out of cash from donations to pay transfer, sorry!

want a temp mirror or prefer to keep the file in your own control?

Is there a way to have the original textures?

What?