alduric

@A3MP - ArmA 3 Map Pack

Great mod - thanks so much for continueing your excellent work!

BUT:

While downloading from Six, I got the same error like "TheCapulet" and "OV3RJ0RD"!

Calm down, people. ;) Everybody and their parents is currently trying to download A3MP. :D

Cut PWS some slack! :D

Plus, this problem has occured a couple of times in the past with different mods and was usually resolved in the course of a day.

Use torrent, im seeding it with 10mbit upload and my server seeding it with 1gbit.

Use torrent, im seeding it with 10mbit upload and my server seeding it with 1gbit.

10mBit or even 1gbit upload doesn't help my 1mbit connection. It's just too big, man. Great mod, lots of fantastic work. But it's just not usable if I have to download 5GB every update.

I'm pretty sure I heard the sounds of Pw6's bandwidth weeping when the update was released.

Sorry about the issues, they have been solved in the meantime.

Bandwidth is no issue (delta patching helps a lot here too).

If anything harddrive space is becoming a larger concern, mainly due to multi-version support, and recent explosion of mod additions and updates ;-)

Sorry about the issues, they have been solved in the meantime.

Bandwidth is no issue (delta patching helps a lot here too).

If anything harddrive space is becoming a larger concern, mainly due to multi-version support, and recent explosion of mod additions and updates ;-)

Thanks SB!

I still can't seem to get Chernarus running with Zeus. All it ever does is being stuck at the loading screen :(

Wow,

Alduric, with the inclusion of save game possibilities you did the SP mission maker's croud probably the greatest favour to date! I am soo glad that I can use a multitude of great maps for cool SP scenarios with contemporary units.

Thank you very much!

Hey Folks, anybody had success with the Napf map, I have tried myself without success. Using modfolder method, when i launch Arma 3 it crashes, when i take out said mod everythings ok again. Any tips would be welcome as Napf is an awesome map.

Would someone kindly seed the A3MP 1.4 torrent?

Ah, missed that post. Got trouble finding seeders on my client side then.

Edited by colossus

little question maybe its just me or its my imagination but wasn't Takistan more sandy / greyish ? it looks like a pretty lush green land with the newest A3MP (from the air at least)

Is there a pondless version of clafghan?

good question ! while playing on CLAFGHAN i get the "pond line" sometimes (the dark line through your horizon (and head))

Edited by supergruntsb78
additional text

Nice Work, So Far Not as Glitched as before and some maps are way better for FPS reasons Due to low content and buildings. So Keep it up Nice Job. Please I would Really Like to have Lingor Island, So if anyone know of a working version please let me know thanks.

I was never able to download A3MP the download always got stuck or somthing near the end so i hope this time it finally works... just sucks i have terrible internet and might take 2 days to download all of this hahaha.

But can someone tell me what i should do... working on first download.. when thats done and the other two downloads i just put them in the same file? and also i am a huge fan of old school clafgan map how do i get it working with

this A3MP... really didnt wanna take the time to download a hours and hours but i am sick of stratis and atlis -_-

Thx again Alduric !

And really, for such big addons, PWS is THE way to go. Got my update in less than a minute !

wait just noticed there is a full pack download..... is that all the maps in one? so u dont have to download it in sections?

wait just noticed there is a full pack download..... is that all the maps in one? so u dont have to download it in sections?

its the entire mod in one file while the part one is as said in parts and imo harder to use, i would reccomend Play withSIX

its the entire mod in one file while the part one is as said in parts and imo harder to use, i would reccomend Play withSIX

ok awsome thank you. nah i dont use play with six anymore cause i got a virus from it when i use to play arma 2 and almost destroyed my computer haha so upgraded to supreme Virus protection and deleted it haha.

But thank you

With clafghan u have to delete the 'verticle_ponds.pbo' to fix this. Unfortunately fata has same issue but dont think u can fix this way

With clafghan u have to delete the 'verticle_ponds.pbo' to fix this. Unfortunately fata has same issue but dont think u can fix this way

so are u saying if i delete Verticle_ponds all the water will be gone?

saw some videos online of people using A3MP with clafghan and looked amazing

so i thought id give it a try.

so are u saying if i delete Verticle_ponds all the water will be gone?

saw some videos online of people using A3MP with clafghan and looked amazing

so i thought id give it a try.

I *think* "verticle_ponds.pbo" is an attempted work around that the map makers used to get ponds ABOVE the level of the sea. By removing it you will be removing this water, but mind you it's only water found at a certain elevation, hence why the "water line" bug shows up at a certain elevation. It will not affect the rivers, etc. Rather than delete it just move it out of the "addons" folder so you can experiment.

And yes, Clafghan is my #1 favorite map :)

ah i understand now thank you. haha i know i love that map its been killing me to play on that map again.. i just hope that there are Missions out there for Arma 3 Clafghan. Nothing better then taking either the two routes out of the base and go on a long ass patrol ride and get attacked... Driving is way to fun if u take the first left out of the base.. going up the snowy mountain ... had so many times where i was Towing a car and end up flying off a cliff and blowing up haha