alduric

@A3MP - ArmA 3 Map Pack

So we need again to reupload to our servers all the 5.9 GB?

and stuff like this is why sixupdater/pws thankfully exists. while all the addons might have change there might only be 10mb worth of 'real' changes all up.

New mod or update v1.4 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@a3mp.png

@ Alduric;

Soon you will be able to manage the promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and you will get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

Is there a reason why it's giving me an error when I try to update from SIX? Other mods work from SIX, but not @A3MP. are you guys overloaded?

Is there a reason why it's giving me an error when I try to update from SIX? Other mods work from SIX, but not @A3MP. are you guys overloaded?

We're getting the same right now. Even if you move your existing @a3mp out of your mod directory, it still fails.

We're getting the same right now. Even if you move your existing @a3mp out of your mod directory, it still fails.

im having no problems with it you must have a glitch in your client

Nah, give it time. It's being HAMMERED that's all and probably cannot allocate bandwidth.

Just let it get mirrored on the Six network and all will be well again :)

SJ

That's cool, just making sure it's not just me. Thanks Alduric and SIX team

Still cant play with zeus,now instead of a halo_test no entry error I get No entry 'config.bin/CfgPatches.praa_sound'

It would be much easier to work with zeus if it come into stable. It was working week ago, if its not atm - We have to wait for release, cuz there are too many changes on Dev branch.

It worked fine for me in 1.3 with the Zeus Fix pbo. I havent tested it with 1.4 yet

and stuff like this is why sixupdater/pws thankfully exists. while all the addons might have change there might only be 10mb worth of 'real' changes all up.

Keep dreaming.

So now that the SP Save Game is available how do you do it? The SAVE 0ption is still greyed out and saveGame command in the On Act. of a trigger does nothing. what am I missing?

is anyone able to download from PwS yet? I still can't, I thought maybe after all these hours it would work, but it's still giving the same error.

So now that the SP Save Game is available how do you do it? The SAVE 0ption is still greyed out and saveGame command in the On Act. of a trigger does nothing. what am I missing?

You´re probably playing with ALIVE activated (ALIVE stills disables saves), therefore your save button is greyed out.. or you have some other dependancy errors preventing a load of a savedgame! (I´ve just tried A3MP + extra A2 maps with A3MP Addition maps, they still have erros, so this could be the case either =/ ... but if I only use A3MP, the saves load perfectly! =D)

;2641709']You´re probably playing with ALIVE activated (ALIVE stills disables saves)' date=' therefore your save button is greyed out.. or you have some other dependancy errors preventing a load of a savedgame! (I´ve just tried A3MP + extra A2 maps with A3MP Addition maps, they still have erros, so this could be the case either =/ ... but if I only use A3MP, the saves load perfectly! =D)[/quote']

I have a different icon & launcher for ALIVE so it doesn't load in this particular game. The SAVE is only greyed out on the A3MP maps not the standard Arma 3 Maps.

NOTE: I just tried Arma3 with no mods other then CBA and A3MP and still the SAVE option is greyed out.

Resolution: I found the problem; I was running CBA_beta4 so when I upgraded to CBA_beta5 the SAVE option was available.

Edited by Dr@gon

If i already have a previous version of this mod and want 1.4,do i need to download the whole files again and replace ALL files of curent version i have or is it just one pbo?

hey bro, love your work, you have done such a great job of porting them over. in the notes it says you've removed that little black (ish) bar on all maps, that was great to see, so I went through all the maps and you have indeed removed it on most of them, I just thought id let you know, Cherno and Utes in 1.4 still have that little bar in the top left, the rest are all fine!

I know it sounds like nothing but my clan and I are waiting for those to go away before we put it on our servers

once again, you've done such a great job keep up the good work and hopfully well see an end of those horrible little bars HAHAHA!

hey bro, love your work, you have done such a great job of porting them over. in the notes it says you've removed that little black (ish) bar on all maps, that was great to see, so I went through all the maps and you have indeed removed it on most of them, I just thought id let you know, Cherno and Utes in 1.4 still have that little bar in the top left, the rest are all fine!

I know it sounds like nothing but my clan and I are waiting for those to go away before we put it on our servers

once again, you've done such a great job keep up the good work and hopfully well see an end of those horrible little bars HAHAHA!

It's an issue with ACRE (and CBA pre-Beta 5)

Acre you say? ok ill have a look with out acre on, I am running the latest cba so that hopefully isn't the issue, I wonder why it only affects cherno and utes and none of the others? very strange

I got an error message that says I need All in Arma for the map pack, but Armaholic site says that no other addon is required?

Can't get the update through PWS for some reason.

"Six.Core.Applications.Sync.Transfer.MirrorSelectors.HostListExhausted"

Hopefully it works soon, because there's just no way I can afford to download another 5 GB just to play ACR maps.

Hey great mod however I am having trouble trying to install it with Play with Six.

Before 1.4 it was working fine, now I am trying to install it with Play with Six but I am getting the same error every time. I have tried to diagnose it or install it or anything but I cant make it work. The addon was working fine earlier today and other mods work. I've restarted my computer, restarted PW6 multiple times even downloaded the mod from the torrent and tried to use it with PW6 but still nothing.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

OV3RJ0RD