alduric

@A3MP - ArmA 3 Map Pack

Is this update going to require a full download or will u add just the updated files?

Actual version: 1.4

As the Arma community could already see, I've been working for some time on a mod which aims to port Arma 2 and Operation Arrowhead maps to Arma 3. So I contacted the developers in order to receive their permission. While I was working, I received many private messages in which you were asking me to release the mod ASAP. I decided to perform some close beta tests whose results are satisfying. Therefore, the next step will be the public test release, I want to stress that it's still the TEST phase and some problems may still appear. I made sure that there are no bugs or crashes during launching or playing the game.

Donation info

You can donate here -> http://alduric.pl/ Donations are non-refundable, all the money will be used to maintain the server hosting the files A3mp.

Update is dedicated to KarelMoricky, Dslyecxi and Kju for great support and big help

Changelog v1.4:

- Added new map Bukovina

- Added new map Bystrica

- Added full support for A3MP-AP mod - http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?174141-A3MP-ArmA-3-Map-Pack-Additional-Pack { No more popup errors on these maps }

- Added support for Zeus { Read new CBA changelog, to avoid misunderstanding }

- Single Player Save support added { Thx DrCataclysm for help }

- Fixed problem with few "holes in maps"

- New server keys

- Fixed compatibility problem with Arma Samples Mod { Only for testers atm }

Download via Torrent v1.4 - Renember to SEED please!

Torrent - www.a3mp.alduric.pl/A3MP_v14.torrent

Download in parts v1.4

Part #1 - v1.4

Mirror #1 - http://a3mp.alduric.pl/@A3MP.part1.rar

Mirror #2 - <No mirror yet>

Mirror #3 - <No mirror yet>

Part #2 - v1.4

Mirror #1 - http://a3mp.alduric.pl/@A3MP.part2.rar

Part #3 - v1.4

Mirror #1 - http://a3mp.alduric.pl/@A3MP.part3.rar

Edited by Alduric

Really appreciate your dedication to the Arma community dude, Thanks for your work. Donation inbound!!!

It seems that atleast on Chernarus and Utes it doesnt matter what surface youre driving on, youre getting the same speeds everywhere? Is this possible to be fixed? In Altis your car does slow down when you go off the road in this one you can ride your hatchback at 150kmh no problem through what I assume should be some really bumpy fields and forest areas. Atleast in Arma 2 you had your car go real slow and kinda bump around when driving in a forest. Im not here be all negative, I'd just like to know if this can be fixed.

Really appreciate your work on this, very helpful addon.

Updated version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Whoo thanks for the updates, will test it out later in the week when I can. :bounce3:

Great stuff. I assume the Addon pack is still required as a standalone expansion if you wish to use any of those other maps, or is the addon pack functionality built into 1.4?

Great stuff. I assume the Addon pack is still required as a standalone expansion if you wish to use any of those other maps, or is the addon pack functionality built into 1.4?

Addon pack? What you mean? I dont understand the question.

Addon pack? What you mean? I dont understand the question.

he means the compatibility pack for custom maps

Its not implemented, where i said it is? A3MP is 1st mod, A3MP-AP 2nd, it will never be combined into one mod.

Its not implemented, where i said it is? A3MP is 1st mod, A3MP-AP 2nd, it will never be combined into one mod.

you said on the addon packs forum that "all the stuff would be implemented into 1.4 of A3MP" but you said that mod will still be seperate

Edit: i see what you meant now in changelog "added full support"

Edited by AngelWingGamingJacob

you said on the addon packs forum that "all the stuff would be implemented into 1.4 of A3MP" but you said that mod will still be seperate

Fixes for maps to fix popup errors are implemented into A3MP, but core is still in A3MP-AP.

I'm loving this map pack! So good to get the boots back on the ground in Clafghan and FATA! Thanks for all your hard work Alduric! I'm having a few weird glitches with the maps and I was wondering if anyone can help. In Clafghan and FATA I get a black line around lower elevations that cuts the screen in half and seems to cover as far as you can see. I was wondering if anyone knows what this is and how to fix it?

Thanks!

I think you discovered the the Pond/Waterline Bug. Can just be fixed by removing all ponds on the Map. I don't know about Clafghan, but for FATA there is a version without ponds here: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=22057 (the AiA compatible version)

alduric, why don't you release standalone patches for this? a lot of people have limited bandwidth.

can you tell me which files actually got updated?

Almost all, added many missing files for maps from A3MP-AP :-)

Thanks for the port! Ive been missing these terrains - Its good to be back! :D

Thx for your hard work Alduric!!!

Now please take some rest and bless us with @ASM!

Is there a pondless version of clafghan?

Thanks for fixing the save game bug. Much appreciated.

Almost all, added many missing files for maps from A3MP-AP :-)

So we need again to reupload to our servers all the 5.9 GB?