alduric

@A3MP - ArmA 3 Map Pack

God i was not even notice how this mod is popular now :D Thank you so much! Anyway! I will have somthing great for you guys. It will be <Totally secret information> and i hope you will like <Totally secret information>. I hope that <Totally secret information> will add some more fun for all of you who download and use A3MP. So stay calm, stay sharp and wait for <Totally secret information> coming soon.

PS

I cant wait for new ACRE :<

God i was not even notice how this mod is popular now :D Thank you so much! Anyway! I will have somthing great for you guys. It will be <Totally secret information> and i hope you will like <Totally secret information>. I hope that <Totally secret information> will add some more fun for all of you who download and use A3MP. So stay calm, stay sharp and wait for <Totally secret information> coming soon.

Oh you tease! Stop keeping us in suspenders :)

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=18768

Fixed: Little glitch towards to the top left of the screen on certain maps. - Thanks Kju and killswitch

Note: Be advised ACRE 1.x has also been discovered to have this graphic glitch issue as well. See the screen shot below. The fix I am told is in ACRE 2.x. Nou has been notified)

Screen Shot of this issue on Chernarus

Weeeee :yay:

Downloaded your pack and seeding it!

One question though, not sure if you are able to answer, is it possible to indicate the area covered by each map in quare kilometers (or miles doesnt matter)? Its a detail though, its just for a reference.

Looking forward to play some Alive on these :D

Apologies if this is a silly question but, does this Map Pack need to be uploaded to the server in order to work correctly in mp, or can it remain on the clients?

Thanks

Apologies if this is a silly question but, does this Map Pack need to be uploaded to the server in order to work correctly in mp, or can it remain on the clients?

Thanks

Server need it also mate.

Server need it also mate.

Ok, thank you for the quick response.

hello,

Dont miss Quesh-Kibrul 2

Good Job !

@Alduric

Maybe you can update the info since it sure that lingor, dingor and panthera do not work.

Edited by KingoftheSandbox

I'm loving this map pack! So good to get the boots back on the ground in Clafghan and FATA! Thanks for all your hard work Alduric! I'm having a few weird glitches with the maps and I was wondering if anyone can help. In Clafghan and FATA I get a black line around lower elevations that cuts the screen in half and seems to cover as far as you can see. I was wondering if anyone knows what this is and how to fix it?

Thanks!

I made a workaround for the Singleplayer Saving problem. I just replaced the missing Dependencies with a dummy file without editing any of your files. It`s just a little hack and is missing a key file but it works good enough for me. I am not allowed to post links at the moment but you can send me a pm at any time.

I made a workaround for the Singleplayer Saving problem. I just replaced the missing Dependencies with a dummy file without editing any of your files. It`s just a little hack and is missing a key file but it works good enough for me. I am not allowed to post links at the moment but you can send me a pm at any time.

If you send me dummy pbo :) i will use it in v1.4 that may help many ppl.

If you send me dummy pbo :) i will use it in v1.4 that may help many ppl.

That would be great. FYI: it is not working with the Additional Pack.

I was just about to ask why saving doesn't work with this mod, really had no idea! If this can solve our problem it would make me so happy, already kinda scrapped some of my missions because they desperately needed saving ability. :yay:

Now I just need to figure out exactly what other addons I have installed also cause this problem, so frustrating!

I was just about to ask why saving doesn't work with this mod, really had no idea! If this can solve our problem it would make me so happy, already kinda scrapped some of my missions because they desperately needed saving ability. :yay:

Now I just need to figure out exactly what other addons I have installed also cause this problem, so frustrating!

Save is fixed in v1.4 and v1.4 is almost completed. Probably will be released today but i need to find host, still don't have enough money and had no donations for long time =(

Edited by Alduric

Save is fixed in v1.4 and v1.4 is almost completed. Probably will be released today but i need to find host, still don't have enough money and had no donations for long time =(

Sorry to hear that! I'd help you out with $$$ if I had any to spare!

Okay version 1.4 is tested and ready to release. Now time to get some rest...ekhm play some Final Fantasy VII