alduric

@A3MP - ArmA 3 Map Pack

Have you made it an additional file? If so, could you share the fix? I'm sure quite a lot of A3MP user would be happy for it, would be nice to use Zeus on A2 terrains.

I'm getting the water line bug on the map F.A.T.A. , it's a beautiful map. Could you fix that in your next update please.

yeah i manually added cfgpatches for all the missing entries, basically every weapon and vehicle in arma2. took quite a while but it sorted it. so i am guessing zeus is trying to load addons without checking if they exist

It would make v1.4 much easier if you will share ;-)

I'm getting the water line bug on the map F.A.T.A. , it's a beautiful map. Could you fix that in your next update please.

You should use the pondless version of FATA, ponds are broken in arma 3

Hey guys, I just installed this pack and had a mess around on cherno, taki and zarga.. All is working good but I noticed I had no access to the ArmA 2 Forces and vehicles. In the screen shot on the OP there is a USMC humvee is this a seperate addon, or have i done something on the install wrong?

Edit: I mean the screenshots on the armaholic download page.

That makes sence, thanks for clearing things up. Is there an addon to download the vehicles and factions at all?

---------- Post added at 14:23 ---------- Previous post was at 14:14 ----------

Having trouble finding the download button on that page?

That makes sence, thanks for clearing things up. Is there an addon to download the vehicles and factions at all?

Not At the moment But there are many mods that are in the works with factions like the ones from A2. Here is a few and what they do good at replacing

N-B USMC by me and my buddy Atin: USMC faction (major update within a week or two)

StalkerGB british Infantry by stalkerGB: BAF faction

CAF_Agressors by Ohally: Chedaki, Takistani Militia Factions

Massi's Russian Spetznaz by Massi: Russian (Special Forces)

AV_Indus by AlexVestin: US Army

And here is a little more if that doesnt fill your bucket up

BWmod

Canadian Armed Forces

PLA mod (For those times you just dont know who to place on maps that are made compatible, ie. Ovaron)

US SOCOM DEVGRU by Massi (SF stuff)

Polish armed forces

And there are many more

;2624200']Have you made it an additional file? If so' date=' could you share the fix? I'm sure quite a lot of A3MP user would be happy for it, would be nice to use Zeus on A2 terrains.[/quote']

Here you go

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/14106901/A3MP_ZEUS_FIX.rar

Only the server "needs" it (clients will still complain, but it will let you load the mission).

It might still complain about some missiong RE.sqf file.

Okay thanks, i will include this in v1.4 :-)

---------- Post added at 20:25 ---------- Previous post was at 19:44 ----------

I signed it with same key as A3MP, www.alduric.pl/ZeusA3MP.rar - Renember its only as test guys, its not officialy included into v1.3a

Again thanks Cuel, im going to start working on v1.4 today

Thanks for your work Alduric, i have a request in your future release is it possible for you to name your .pbo/.bisign files in lower case so it can be loaded on linux dedicated servers ? Thanks a lot.

Okay thanks, i will include this in v1.4

... im going to start working on v1.4 today

Thx, sounds good :bounce3:

Thanks for your work Alduric, i have a request in your future release is it possible for you to name your .pbo/.bisign files in lower case so it can be loaded on linux dedicated servers ? Thanks a lot.

There are tools like tolow, to do it by one click on linux.

There are tools like tolow, to do it by one click on linux.

yeah , im in linux command line environement not in desktop environement.So it won t be in one click.

Anyway if you absolutly want to use upper case in your addon it s your right it s your creation.

I was simply asking for lower case so everyone windows/linux can use your mod .Personnaly i was asking a favor for the linux community

as i was thinking it was no big deal to write the .bisign/.pbo in lower case as every mods i know are wrtitten with lower case.

No hostility from my part , thinked it was easy for you to write it in lower case that s all ;)

Alduric are you going to ever add in the Czech Armed Forces DLC maps? or will those maps be lost in time

Maps from samples have low-quality textures, so there is no point.

well, idk how to get the sample textures but can you PM me them and i can try to enhance them so they are not as bad?

that's very weird. maybe BIS isn't giving the high-res ones away because it's such a new DLC

Whats the point anyway. Those maps are rly small and looks almost same as chernarus

Whats the point anyway. Those maps are rly small and looks almost same as chernarus

i mean just the ones that are not cut outs, like the one with a river down the middle

I keep getting CTDs when loading preview for Isla Duala, Lingor and Dingor :( All other maps work fine.