alduric

@A3MP - ArmA 3 Map Pack

Anyone know why Utes has very low res textures in my game? Looks like BAF Lite did with Proving Grounds in A2...

im tryna download it. it gives me some user agreement to sign,but i cant sign it.why is everything so complicated

im tryna download it. it gives me some user agreement to sign,but i cant sign it.why is everything so complicated

Could you please show us a screenshot of the agreement you cannot sign?

(Make sure no graphics related utilities interfeir etc; https://getsatisfaction.com/withsix/topics/graphics_related_utilities_can_cause_graphical_corruption_crash_on_startup_or_performance_issues)

Thanks!

Could you please show us a screenshot of the agreement you cannot sign?

(Make sure no graphics related utilities interfeir etc; https://getsatisfaction.com/withsix/topics/graphics_related_utilities_can_cause_graphical_corruption_crash_on_startup_or_performance_issues)

Thanks!

I tried to find a way to sign it and downloaded 3 times ran outa patience.

Thanks though but i wont try again-problem may have been on my end anyway

---------- Post added at 20:43 ---------- Previous post was at 19:33 ----------

I tried to find a way to sign it and downloaded 3 times ran outa patience.

Thanks though but i wont try again-problem may have been on my end anyway

Hi guys

can anyone help me,i cant seem to download this mod.10hours later and for one reason or another still no luck.

I tried downloading the 3 parts,followed instructions and double clicked on part one,tried to extract that part to a folder,but after it extract half of the files,it stops giving me error msg.

Please bear with me as its only simple if you know how,and i dont know what im doing wrong.

Basically i am almost finished the very long download of the all in one file,can someone plz give me directions as to what to do once its completed download as i do not want to sit through another 4hour download.

Thanks for any help

If you're using winrar or 7zip tell it to "extract here" to get the folder structure, when you extract the files (without error) look for the folder "@A3MP", it should be inside another folder like "A3MP_v13a". Put the @A3MP folder in your Arma 3 directory like with any other mod and then go into the game >> configure >> expansions and enable the A3MP, or use a mod manager/command line method via shortcut to activate it before launching the game if that's what you normally do.

Somehow your download has been getting corrupted so I suggest downloading on "off peak" hours overnight or something. Maybe use a download manager, it usually helps. I know some people are against them but some of us have 3rd world internet so we need them! ;)

Hi Alduric,

*********** censored ***********

Cheers

Edith: Sorry for asking!!!!!! I´ll never do it again!!!! I SWEAR!!!!!

Edited by Hidden952soc

I just purchased Arma3 and would love to see some of these maps used for Wasteland and other game modes. Any servers play testing this?

Hi Alduric,

first of all, thanks for your very good work!

I want you to ask, would you replace the A3 buildings on Chernarus with the DayZ SA buildings?

Cheers

Since you're new here, and probably don't recognize the sarcasm in the post below yours, I'll help you out: It's not allowed. To do so would break the DayZ SA license.

Just a little question regarding the streetlamps on Zargabad.

Do I have do "switch" them on in the init?

Or how do I have to switch them on at night?

Any help is appreciated.

Just a little question regarding the streetlamps on Zargabad.

Do I have do "switch" them on in the init?

Or how do I have to switch them on at night?

Any help is appreciated.

Street lamps are dim, i.e. not working. Currently no one knows how to fix this.

@A2OAPondFix removes the horizontal line for me on PR FATA, but gives an error on boot (normal, since I didn't invoke AiA)

Where do I find @A2OAPondFix? I'm keen to try it with Aliabad

Where do I find @A2OAPondFix? I'm keen to try it with Aliabad

Google is your friend... it's a part of AiA. And it's not a quick fix solution as it makes a copy of modified pbos to replace the pond object with an empty model, apparently.

Edited by antoineflemming

Google is your friend... it's a part of AiA. And it's not a quick fix solution as it makes a copy of modified pbos to replace the pond object with an empty model, apparently.

Thanks for the part after the ellipsis.

Thanks for the part after the ellipsis.

:) It requires modifying one of the structures pbos it seems. It's something Alduric needs to do (replacing pond object with a blank object).

:) It requires modifying one of the structures pbos it seems. It's something Alduric needs to do (replacing pond object with a blank object).

Cheers. With some maps (eg Clafghan) you can eliminate the ponds by removing the pond pbo. Removing the pbo from Aliabad still leaves the water line. It'd be great if someone clever (ie not me) could work out how to get the A3 engine to respect a pond style object so we could see these maps in all their pondy glory, and even add them to other dry maps.

Yeah, the eventual goal should be to fix the ponds, not just remove them. A quick fix may be necessary for now, but eventually things should be actually solved

All ponds was replaced with blank objects in A3MP - What is wierd? I have no problem with this bug anymore, no idea why few of you got it.

All ponds was replaced with blank objects in A3MP - What is wierd? I have no problem with this bug anymore, no idea why few of you got it.

Are the models/class names the same as in Arma 2? Maybe another addon is interfering, whoever has the problem should try with A3MP and nothing else to exclude that possibility.

Well, ponds still show up for me on Takistan at least. No waterline problem never, never has been, but ponds still show up. I only see the issue on custom maps, but they might have their own pond p3ds.

Well, ponds still show up for me on Takistan at least. No waterline problem never, never has been, but ponds still show up. I only see the issue on custom maps, but they might have their own pond p3ds.

Precisely!

Precisely!

Takistan ponds don't really function as ponds though, you can walk straight across them without submerging or making splashing noises.