alduric

@A3MP - ArmA 3 Map Pack

I don't understand what the reasoning is, but some of the guys who make maps for Arma 2 don't want them to be used in Arma 3. I don't know what harm it does, but they do not allow it

Sorry if my quick search though the thread missed this but is it possible to either remove or fully implement the blank named objects in the editor?

I don't understand what the reasoning is, but some of the guys who make maps for Arma 2 don't want them to be used in Arma 3. I don't know what harm it does, but they do not allow it

And in this case they didn't set any limits where you are allowed to put the .pbo's on your computer. If you just happen to place them in a3 folder that has nothing to do with porting the mod, which they don't allow. Sure they could say you are only allowed to extract their files to some specific folder but they won't do that because that would be totally ridiculous.

Because some people don't like Arma 3, and therefore don't want anything of theirs associated with Arma 3. That's what I always assume.

Because some people don't like Arma 3, and therefore don't want anything of theirs associated with Arma 3. That's what I always assume.

Mostly seems to be Steam.

And in this case they didn't set any limits where you are allowed to put the .pbo's on your computer. If you just happen to place them in a3 folder that has nothing to do with porting the mod, which they don't allow. Sure they could say you are only allowed to extract their files to some specific folder but they won't do that because that would be totally ridiculous.

Please finish this pointless discussion. No1 can do anything if u use mods from A2 (Also maps) in A3 if you didn't modify any files.

I can understand why a lot of very good and talented peoples stopped working for Arma3

look at this community you guys are the best example for

So if CWR2 decides they do not want to see any stuff from them in Arma3, where is the problem to respect that?

beside that if you find out how to use CWR2 maps in Arma3

that's okay be happy and have fun with it

but now it comes to the point

take this for you privately

and don't write it down to any forums

that means respect

Edited by maquez

I've enabled the mod @A3MP on my server and copied the key but when I try to connect to the server, select a unit and try to load the mission but it never load the mission it stay in the load screen so I can't connect. Does anyone know why is this happening and how to fix this issue?

Edited by elminster1000

I see you talk about addon maps. Can I get some help with this? I am trying to run Lingor and I can put a unit in the editor and play. When I try to exit to go back to the editor it crashes.

I am also having this issue: http://i.imgur.com/BQiJoyF.jpg (295 kB)

Edited by Pilot996

I see you talk about addon maps. Can I get some help with this? I am trying to run Lingor and I can put a unit in the editor and play. When I try to exit to go back to the editor it crashes.

I was unable even to preview from the editor,the game crashes.....same problem with panthera...

I get instant CTD when trying to run Lingor via @A3MP.

The line you are seeing is due to pond objects on the map. Which map is that screenshot from? I understand Alduric is hard at work trying to sort this issue out.

The point of this mod is to be a sort of standalone AiA (but only the maps).

If that is the case, it should contain no references to units which are not included.

If that is the case, it should contain no references to units which are not included.

Yeah it shouldn't. But given that this mod takes it's code directly from AiA, of course there's unit config stuff in there. Not my place to say what priorities should be, but I'd think that getting rid of this extra crap in the code would be one of the top issues to tackle, more important that trying to fix this pond issue (not sure it can be fixed without editing the wrp files).

guys can i use this map straight from download?i do NOT own any previous arma games or AIA.

cheers

none of these links are downloading this for me can someone tell me whats wrong? by the time the download finishes i get error.whats the best link?

guys can i use this map straight from download?i do NOT own any previous arma games or AIA.

cheers

Yes - no need for AIA

none of these links are downloading this for me can someone tell me whats wrong? by the time the download finishes i get error.whats the best link?

Get/Use Play With Six -simples

Yes - no need for AIA

Get/Use Play With Six -simples

cheers for reply,i saw play with six.what exactly is it?and does it matter what branch of the game i play?

unfortunatlim in china,and so is my pc haha.so when i use torrent it makes me unpack it using chinese software....all in chinese language,tried earlier and got it to download but cant unpack using this other stuff.Looking into play with six whatever that is do they have website?

i tried,playwithsix.com to no avail

I found that torrenting is the fastest way to download @A3MP.

For me, if you have good connection, it's using Download Accelerator Plus. Takes me 15-20 minutes. Might be shorter with torrents.