alduric

@A3MP - ArmA 3 Map Pack

[/color]

I do not know if this has been brought up yet, but saves on altis cannot be loaded when this mod is activated. It complains about dependencies. No problems with loading saves on maps from the pack, though.

I have the same problem and Steam users, are reporting the same problem when loading savegames with this addon actived... can un fix this IMPORTANT ISSUE?

Hey guys and gal, I need some help figuring this issue out. I dont know if this is just a problem with a bad download or if there is something deeper.

Wrong signature for file C:\Users\RAM Beast\Documents\Arma 3\@a3mp\addons\a3mp_utils17.pbo

So I posted this last night and am still having an issue here. Any ideas or suggestions?

[/color]

I have the same problem and Steam users, are reporting the same problem when loading savegames with this addon actived... can un fix this IMPORTANT ISSUE?

he already mentioned, its reccomended you do not play SP with this

I've encountered a weird glitch where the water in small pools and lakes on Chernarus is black when watched from a distance. I haven't checked if this also occurs on other maps. I'm using Blastcore A3, could that be a cause?

I've encountered a weird glitch where the water in small pools and lakes on Chernarus is black when watched from a distance. I haven't checked if this also occurs on other maps. I'm using Blastcore A3, could that be a cause?

I also have black lakes and I'm not using Blastcore.

If you had searched this thread- you would have had your answer straight away :rolleyes:

Fixed that for you Krem ;);)

I'm having an issue where some (smaller percentage) of the buildings and houses will turn black when I get within 50 meters or so. They look fine from further distances but all of a sudden pop into this black color when I get closer. Anybody else have this issue or know how to fix it? Thanks in advance

I'm having an issue where some (smaller percentage) of the buildings and houses will turn black when I get within 50 meters or so. They look fine from further distances but all of a sudden pop into this black color when I get closer. Anybody else have this issue or know how to fix it? Thanks in advance

ATI gfx card?

the update report : FIX: Lighting on Takistan.

Which lights is it ? I have nothing during the night.

Also, someone could help me to find classname's house on takistan in order to spawn civilian into. Thank you.

Edited by izaiak

the update report : FIX: Lighting on Takistan.

Which lights is it ? I have nothing during the night.

Also, someone could help me to find classname's house on takistan in order to pop civilian into. Thank you.

I think lighting means world lighting not individual lights.

I think lighting means world lighting not individual lights.

Thanks for you answer :)

yea i think the street lights wont be that hard of a fix, by guess it would be just a matter of config the lights to be simply more bright

If you are intrested in Altis RPG guys i just opened my vanilla Altis Life RPG server

b_560_95_1.png

There is no DB wipe per 24h like on most servers i played.

Also! Im already working on A3MP v1.3 :) Stay tuned.

Hello alduric,

Can you help me to find your classname for takistan chernaruss house ? Because i'm trying to make a civilian life on takistan and chernaruss.

Thank you.

hi alduric,

well done on the rpg server.

can i ask when you will START working on the lighting for the arma 2 islands?

town lighting at night sort of stuff.

i hope you can replace the arma 2 light effects with arma 3

Im not sure if im going to do lights ever, its war zone so there is no lights :) Anyway there is problem with building classes and i dont know how to solve it at the moment.

Alduric about 1.3 any chance the ACR maps will be there, as those are the only Official BI maps not in yet? also you got to remember just because its war doesnt mean that Civilians can see in the dark, id say add the lights, it may be something config wise, because i remember the lights working perfectly on an early version of AllinArmA, so its one of the AiA configs that caused that, if not, an A3 update did it

Alduric, there are lights in cities, towns and villages though. Heh. If you can get permission to alter and include FATA and Clafghan it would be awesome to fight there again. Especially with the proper lights. ;)

maybe talk to KJU about these lights, id say they are needed IMHO.

everyone needs light in the dark, not everyone has NVG ;)

Encountering this aswell...

Wrong signature for file D:\Users\Declan\Documents\Arma 3\@a3mp\addons\a3mp_utils17.pbo

Anyone able to confirm they have addon working on a server with verify signatures = 2 ?

Thx

Encountering this aswell...

Anyone able to confirm they have addon working on a server with verify signatures = 2 ?

Thx

unfortunately i have to confirm this