alduric

@A3MP - ArmA 3 Map Pack

I cannot get Chern or Utes to load because when I do ArmA 3 crashes and I get these errors:

Chern Map:

"Warning: preNLOD format in object ca\plants2\tree\t_fraxinus2s.p3d"

Utes Map:

"Warning: preNLOD format in object ca\plants2\tree\t_betulaf.p3d"

Do I need ti re-download one of the files again? If so, which one?

Do I need ti re-download one of the files again? If so, which one?

Yes, download all 3 files again.

I get still server key errors in version 1.2

Wrong signature for file G:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@A3MP\addons\a3mp_utils17.pbo

hey guys,

i took all the suggestions into account and am still having an issue with the very same pbo in the winrar as I was in the 7zip. it now says it is a corrupt file that needs the @A3MP.part1_v13 to continue.

I am at a complete loss here guys.

I used 7zip to uncompress this and it works. You only oipen @A3MP.part1.7z, and extract the files from there. DO NOT unpack each of them. ONLY unpack from part1. The rest will be extracted automatically

I used 7zip to uncompress this and it works. You only oipen @A3MP.part1.7z, and extract the files from there. DO NOT unpack each of them. ONLY unpack from part1. The rest will be extracted automatically

Thanks Alwarren. I have tried downloading it four times and everytime there is an error during the uncompressing or when I try to load the map in the editor. It seems that I cannot get an uncorrupted file to download yet.

Thanks Alwarren. I have tried downloading it four times and everytime there is an error during the uncompressing or when I try to load the map in the editor. It seems that I cannot get an uncorrupted file to download yet.

You could try it withSIX: http://play.withsix.com/arma-3/mods/a3mp

Not only should it be very reliable, but you also get amazing patches on update that will save you quite the bit of bandwidth and time ;-)

I had a problem with savegames as I couldn't save or load anymore, no matter the map, mission or mission source (steam, downloaded, custom ...) After a while isolating addons the problem was this mod. The weird thing is it happens with all savegames, even if the missions are in Stratis or Altis.

You could try it withSIX: http://play.withsix.com/arma-3/mods/a3mp

Not only should it be very reliable, but you also get amazing patches on update that will save you quite the bit of bandwidth and time ;-)

After the sixth time I was finally able to get uncorrupted downloads. I am going to start using Play withSix again but I need to learn it.

I also wanted to say thank you for the ArmA 2 maps converted for ArmA 3! Awesome, awesome, awesome!!!!

Edited by kMaN_(KYA)

After the sixth time I was finally able to get uncorrupted downloads. I am going to start using Play withSix again but I need to learn it.

Cool, just ring our bell if you need help. Feedback on how to improve it for you is also very welcome :)

Just want to say thanks for the Utes map, it makes a nice jet landing training field. Takistan is good too...

I'm a tad confused here. The samples mod aims to bring PhysX and such to A2 units, but the maps here are they enhanced beyond what AiA can do?

Downloading latest version now using Play withSix. Thanks very much for this mod cant wait to try it out.

Would there be any chance you could include the Island "mcn_aliabad" in a future map pack, that would be great, its a really nice stable little map ?

Cheers.

Would there be any chance you could include the Island "mcn_aliabad" in a future map pack, that would be great, its a really nice stable little map ?

Cheers.

Have you tried it? Most maps ive tried running along side @A3MP work :cool:

I get still server key errors in version 1.2
Yep, one of the sigs is incorrect. Verified using BIS DSCheckSignatures tool:

D:\>dschecksignatures @A3MP\addons @A3MP\Keys
Signature addons\A3MP_Utils17.pbo.alduric.bisign is wrong

Yep, one of the sigs is incorrect. Verified using BIS DSCheckSignatures tool:

D:\>dschecksignatures @A3MP\addons @A3MP\Keys
Signature addons\A3MP_Utils17.pbo.alduric.bisign is wrong

Did you delete old version, before "installing" new one? I checked keys before release...it was works fine hmm...

So, am I the only one where it complains about missing cba_a2/co at mission start (but it works then)? I use the current version from the six network.

Did you delete old version, before "installing" new one? I checked keys before release...it was works fine hmm...

deleted whole folder before installed 1.2

downloaded from your torrent

Hello alduric.

Awesome job you did. I tried to get classname of takistan building to create a civilian life into cities thanks to MAD script.

The result is even if i tried to get them into the .pbo nothing is working. So i have to create altis building on takistan to create a civilian life.

Example : blablabla = "Land_i_House_Small_03_V1_F" createVehicle position this; deleteVehicle this;

So is it possible to have the list of takistan / chernaruss building's class name ? In order to use them into script to do easier civilian life on those map.

Thanks you !

Yes. I have re-run the DSCheckSignatures tool on a freshly unpacked @A3MP folder from the three .rar files in the torrent. Same error.

Hey guys and gal, I need some help figuring this issue out. I dont know if this is just a problem with a bad download or if there is something deeper.

Wrong signature for file C:\Users\RAM Beast\Documents\Arma 3\@a3mp\addons\a3mp_utils17.pbo

Have you tried it? Most maps ive tried running along side @A3MP work :cool:

Just tried it and its got to many errors and some graphic glitch's, but it does actually look really nice. There's also an intro/outro which uses A2OA assets which would have to be removed.

have you able to use normal mapped sat texture like in arma 3 terrain? would really help those desertic terrains as they tend to be more hilly.

Hey guys!

I've downloaded the map pack from you, and installed it on my computer. It runs fine inside my arma 3, but I have some problem when it comes to adding it to our own arma 3 server.

We are using FPSPLAYERS as our server host. I've uploaded the @A3MP folder to the root folder of our server, just as you should with all mods. After that, I placed the key file in the right key folder. I also added the ";@A3MP" command inside the command line.

So everything is as it should be.

Now, here's the problem.

When we go inside Arma 3 and try to search for our server, it isn't visible. And we get a "server query error". When we tried to delete the ";" between the @A3MP mod and another mod, we could see the server inside arma 3, but we couldn't join it. Got kicked off straight away without knowing the reason.

I've have also tried to re-upload the mod to the server incase some of the files got corrupted the first time i did it.

Now we are stuck, and don't really know what to do. Do any of you know any fix for this? Any ideas what could be the problem?

Thanks

PMC GROUP

You need ; between mods. It sounds like there is a problem with that download. Delete whatever is in @A3MP and redownload v1.2 again.

Hey guys!

When we go inside Arma 3 and try to search for our server, it isn't visible. And we get a "server query error". When we tried to delete the ";" between the @A3MP mod and another mod, we could see the server inside arma 3, but we couldn't join it. Got kicked off straight away without knowing the reason.

I've have also tried to re-upload the mod to the server incase some of the files got corrupted the first time i did it.

Now we are stuck, and don't really know what to do. Do any of you know any fix for this? Any ideas what could be the problem?

Thanks

PMC GROUP

Turn off verify signatures and see if you can join as well as put the kick messages in your config.

onHackedData = "kick (_this select 0)";

onUnsignedData = "kick (_this select 0)";