alduric

@A3MP - ArmA 3 Map Pack

Hey guys,

I am new here to the ArmA life and everything, but I find that I am having trouble with a few broken pbo's is anyone else having the issue or is it just me?

I am sorry to hear about the news with Alduric. I hope everything goes well.

Thanks guys!

Today I had a tragic situation in my private life, I have to take a break for a few days. So 1.3 is delayed. Sorry.

Sorry to hear that, take your time.

Hey guys,

I am new here to the ArmA life and everything, but I find that I am having trouble with a few broken pbo's is anyone else having the issue or is it just me?

I am sorry to hear about the news with Alduric. I hope everything goes well.

Thanks guys!

Same here "CRC failed in @A3MP\addons\A3MO_Roads_Data.pbo.' File is broken"

On a tangent but what army are you guys finding "suitable" as opfor for the desert like maps? (Especially for insurgent, talibanesque forces)

Edited by Oktyabr

7-zip

Why u use 7-zip on .rar ? I suggest you to use winrar....

or they can do what i did, get it on PlayWithSix, by the way alduric, Atin tried to message you about that Mi-35 config you had, not sure if you replied yet, also my CDF mod i have been making with atins config help relies on this map pack so i dont have constant errors, also the pics i take for atins Czech Military Forces mod are possible due to your mod (since it makes addon maps compatible too like Clafghan) also 7Zip comes preinstalled on some windows 8 PCs so that may be why so many people dont have winrar

I was able to get it into my mod folder but when i start the game, it hits me with an error:

"Data file too short 'C:/Program Files (86x)\steam\steamapps\common\Arma3\@Mods\@A3MP'\a3mp_utils1.pbo.'. Expected 62030711 B, got 176776180 B" and i hate using PlayWithSix

There's a new version of RAR that might be incompatible with 7zip since it's not been updated in a while.

I'd suggest this as well. Not sure if 7-zip extracts them right (where it'll read from all the rar files). Winrar is worth the money.

I'd suggest this as well. Not sure if 7-zip extracts them right (where it'll read from all the rar files). Winrar is worth the money.

lol. 7z has the best compression out there, it is free and very widely used.

lol. 7z has the best compression out there, it is free and very widely used.

Hmmm. Then maybe something's wrong with my install. And I can't edit files in the rar like I can with WinRAR. Gotta look into that.

hey guys,

i took all the suggestions into account and am still having an issue with the very same pbo in the winrar as I was in the 7zip. it now says it is a corrupt file that needs the @A3MP.part1_v13 to continue.

I am at a complete loss here guys.

hey guys,

i took all the suggestions into account and am still having an issue with the very same pbo in the winrar as I was in the 7zip. it now says it is a corrupt file that needs the @A3MP.part1_v13 to continue.

Are you extracting the A3MP.part1.rar file? I'm not sure why you're having issues. Only thing I can think of is that your files got corrupted during the download so the only thing I can suggest is to redownload again.

This has probably been mentioned before but PlayWithSix has this map pack and it installed and plays perfectly. ;)

I do not know if this has been brought up yet, but saves on altis cannot be loaded when this mod is activated. It complains about dependencies. No problems with loading saves on maps from the pack, though.

I do not know if this has been brought up yet, but saves on altis cannot be loaded when this mod is activated. It complains about dependencies. No problems with loading saves on maps from the pack, though.

its because this is a MP mod not SP saves just are not ment to be

hey guys,

It worked fine for me with 7-zip.

When you've downloaded all three .rar files (part 1, part 2 and part 3), they should be 4.58 GB in size.

Place all three parts into a folder together. Double click on part 1, and extract it to your folder. It'll take awhile, and the folder it extracts (@A3MP) should end up at around 5.38 GB in size.

It should automatically read parts 2 and 3 and there is no need to extract them or do anything else with them.

Does this help at all? Have you used the torrent to download (as this has built in error checking to ensure your download isn't corrupted somehow)?

When I start A2 maps, it asks for CBA_A2; I thought CBA_A2/CO aren't necessary? I'm running it with CBA_A3 because of JSRS.

Hello all, how do you create civilian weather life on takistan for arma 3 ? Thanks a lot !