alduric

@A3MP - ArmA 3 Map Pack

I've played Clafghan, Sangin, Lingor, Fallujah, FATA, Isla Duala, and all the conversions in the pack and have not had this issue. Haven't got the two he mentioned installed.

That's what I thought. I've tried F.A.T.A. and Helmand and didn't get that issue (did get that issue with AiA during the Alpha and Beta). I'll try out Aliabad as I used to get that issue with that water line issue with that terrain. As for including and making the mod compatible with custom terrains, well this mod really shouldn't. Definitely shouldn't include those terrains. Honestly, just having the A2 maps and associated objects and vegetation should make those custom islands and terrains work.

Incoming 1.2 version.

Wow, nice changelog! Good work!

1.2 is NOT RELEASED YET - STILL LOOKING FOR MIRRORS / HOSTING AREA[/size]

Alduric, don't waste money on hosting, use torrent. It will be all over the world within 24h, and everyone will be happy. :)

Edited by kelemenlajos
typos

1.2 is NOT RELEASED YET - STILL LOOKING FOR MIRRORS / HOSTING AREA

I can host an initial torrent seed in my server, as I am doing now with 1.1. It has a decent bandwidth (up to 50Mbps) and as more and more and more people download it (and continues sharing it) they add their bandwith to mine.

Send me a private message if you are interested.

Best regards

+1 for torrent they're not intended for piracy... but for sharing, using 'em properly is great

1st post UPDATE - v1.2 Released. Have Fun!

Actual version: 1.2

Donation info

If you want to make a donation for a mod hosting, you are welcome -> Click

Changelog v1.2:

- ADD: New map - Desert

- ADD: New map - Proving grounds

- ADD: New map - Shapur

- ADD: Added better compatibility with certain maps from ArmA 2 (Like Fallujah or Namalsk )*

- FIX: A3 clouds on all maps

- FIX: Visiblity range fixed on all maps

- FIX: Lighting on Utes

- FIX: Lighting on Takistan

- FIX: Lighting on Zargabad

- FIX: Problem with missing CFG's

- FIX: Water-hit particles fixed

- FIX: Optimization tweaks - Moar FPS

* - There may be problem with " water line " at middle of screen ( Have NO IDEA how to fix it )

There are also few bad news guys. Version 1.2 have few major changes and i have to release it as new download. Thats mean - no patch. So you will have to redownload hole mode again. REMEMBER TO DELETE WHOLE A3MP MOD FROM YOUR ARMA 3 FOLDER BEFORE MOVING v1.2

Download Full v1.2

Part #1 - v1.2

Mirror #1 - http://www.a3mp.webd.pl/@A3MP.part1.rar

Mirror #2 - ftp://176.57.130.90/@A3MP.part1.rar

Part #2 - v1.2

Mirror #1 - http://www.a3mp.webd.pl/@A3MP.part2.rar

Mirror #2 - ftp://176.57.130.90/@A3MP.part2.rar

Part #3 - v1.2

Mirror #1 - http://www.a3mp.webd.pl/@A3MP.part3.rar

Mirror #2 - ftp://176.57.130.90/@A3MP.part3.rar

Download via Play.withsix.com

play withSIX - http://play.withsix.com/arma-3/mods/a3mp

Download via Torrent - Renember to SEED please!

Torrent - www.alduric.pl/A3MP_v12.torrent

Edited by Alduric

Wonderful news! Downloading now!

Now we have all the stock maps from Arma2 and OA!

Wondering if you would be porting over the Arma1 stock maps too like Sahrani, Ramadi, Porto?

Proving Grounds .... my fave AI testing map :) Thanks mate ! Merry Christmas !

Can you port sangin ?

Please Brother :)

I think custom maps have to be ported by the original author or with their permission. I believe Sangin would work (probably with a couple of errors) if you just load it up with this mod enabled :)

Alduric, I just had an idea... Would it be possible to separate the maps as individual files? I know you've answered this before, but you could have a CORE download and then people can download individual maps to go with the core. It shouldn't change how you have stuff incorporated that much, and would allow people more freedom in the DL choices.

Moreover... Clafghan works in with A3MP! I downloaded the map and popped it into the A3MP folder and it worked without any odd errors. The only thing I noticed while exploring it was that there was some weird fog occurring when there shouldn't have been fog, and at night, when looking at the ground in NVGs it looks like a bright green land texture. Similar to the green FLIR in A3.

I would kill to be able to play on a clafghan again with those two things fixed.

Edited by SpectreRSG

I disagree. I'm glad to have everything as one massive mod. I don't care if I have to download it again and again!

It is so awesome to be able to use these maps.

Original map makers needed to release their maps for Arma3.

Updated version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Upgrading through PlayWithSix *should* do a smart update of changed files only, instead of a complete re-download.

@legion1 - From speaking with Smoke, he is planning to release Sangin, however it will come a bit later as he wants to work on it a bit more to bring it up to A3 standards. I'll see if I can persuade him to release the original until the updated version comes out :P

Upgrading through PlayWithSix *should* do a smart update of changed files only, instead of a complete re-download.

Did for me, was only about 100mb worth of changes

I don't know if this has been answered before, but it doesn't work for me, my games is stuck in the loading screen forever.. :(

Hi, are they a whole or we can choose which island or islands we install and which don't?. Let's C ya

Thanks for the great release, Alduric. It just keeps getting better and better. Will be testing after DL finishes.

I agree with Kremator, we should stop worrying so much about the download size and which new maps should be added, and focus more on supporting whats already given. Alot of work has been put into this being released for us, and the little details can be worked on further after all the major issues are taken care of, no matter how many times we have to download a 4gig mod. We would do this if it were ACE or any other big time enhancement for the game, so what makes this different as it brings us all the official maps of A2? If you download via torrent, there should be no issues at all. That's just my thoughts on it anyway, thanks again for the superb maps.

I got this error while unpacking part 1,2,3 of the rar file. If anyone knows what I should do, short of telling me to redownload the whole thing again via playwithsix, it would be much appreciated. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/v68hayohvt35r21/bKdCjchGDv

---------- Post added at 09:47 ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 ----------

I cannot figure out how to delete my previous post. The issue was fixed by using winrar.

Edited by chondo999