alduric

@A3MP - ArmA 3 Map Pack

@ Alduric - thanks for your work you made alot of people happy, 1 Q MCC is not working anymore with your mod loaded even when I use one of the A3 islands any idea ??. I will ask Shay the same on the MCC forum - thanks and

have a great day

I have no idea what it is?

Also this could have to do with i.e. Alive mod not populating the map with their CQB module (will post this in their dedicated thread also). Maybe defining in the configs those structures as "Military" or "Industrial" would do the trick?

No that is an issue with ALiVE and has already been fixed in DEV patch (not yet released to public)

hey aldruric maybe it would be a good id to contact Armaholic to upload this mod?

dropbox download links are overloaded to much traffic :p

Error (509)

This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

best of regards

Should the mod ask for CBA_OA and CBA_A2? I am getting errors when starting up the A2 Islands currently. I´ve used the patch that was released today.

KingoftheSandbox , its A3MP, Arma3 Map Pack... :)

Instagoat, it doesnt require any CBA, but CBA for a3 works fine, except for the grey stripe on your screen.

KingoftheSandbox , its A3MP, Arma3 Map Pack... :)

Instagoat, it doesnt require any CBA, but CBA for a3 works fine, except for the grey stripe on your screen.

CBA for A3 won't allow you to replay missions though. Just a heads up. That's the other issue besides just the small grey stripe. When's the last time CBA was updated, though? It's been a while.

Anyone had a chance to test let say Takistan in MP and compared performance with Altis running similar sized missions? Is the FPS hit the same or lower?

/KC

not 100% sure if this has been said or answered but...

the towns are not lit, are you working on replacing the lights? :)

thank you alduric, everyone really appreciates what you've done for the community.

Can anyone else confirm this? Slightly worried now because I downloaded it from that link without any virus warnings or problems with the patch...

EDIT: Having said that, I can see there are a couple of other dodgy download links on the page... Are you sure you're choosing the right download?

Basically the file I clicked to download said A3MP_patch in exe form. So i clicked it thinking that maybe he put it in this installer for easier install, but the installer was very iffy, e.g constantly saying "We tried out best to make the best installer" and having numerous addons it wanted to install onto my computer like a toolbar and other programs so if someone just pressed continue they would have all of those on it. Then when it did get to the installing part it then actually downloaded the files at that time before then saying it was going to install them. It was during this install that my AVG said that there was a iffy file it was installing which was not a file used in Arma 3 or matched the names of files i have seen this addon used before so I clicked for my AVG to delete it and I tried to close the installer, it then wouldn't close and when the AVG deleted the file it then installed two more of the same file, effectively making it impossible to delete unless I went into the control panel and forced closed it through processes. Im not sure why it did this for me if no one else has had a problem but I no longer have the exe file on my computer as it completely dissapeared after I forced close it...

Basically the file I clicked to download said A3MP_patch in exe form. So i clicked it thinking that maybe he put it in this installer for easier install, but the installer was very iffy, e.g constantly saying "We tried out best to make the best installer" and having numerous addons it wanted to install onto my computer like a toolbar and other programs so if someone just pressed continue they would have all of those on it. Then when it did get to the installing part it then actually downloaded the files at that time before then saying it was going to install them. It was during this install that my AVG said that there was a iffy file it was installing which was not a file used in Arma 3 or matched the names of files i have seen this addon used before so I clicked for my AVG to delete it and I tried to close the installer, it then wouldn't close and when the AVG deleted the file it then installed two more of the same file, effectively making it impossible to delete unless I went into the control panel and forced closed it through processes. Im not sure why it did this for me if no one else has had a problem but I no longer have the exe file on my computer as it completely dissapeared after I forced close it...

o.O i never uploaded .exe file so.....You press wrong download button mate.

Hmmm then the website must be doing something bad, because they must of created a file the same name as yours in order to install their stuff on people computers, here is the download link as you can see it had your mods name on it, and i just checked the link now and it is now a rar file in non exe form

http://best-new-zip-my.info/v34/?installer_file_name=A3MP_Patch.rar&product_name=A3MP_Patch.rar&product_download_url=http%3A%2F%2Ffs06n1.sendspace.com%2Fdllp%2F1c484404708e5a02a0d7adc7faa5faf2%2F52b212a1%2F000000%2Fspqj9e%2FA3MP_Patch.rar&reffer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sendspace.com%2Ffile%2Fspqj9e

The current download link is: http://fs06n2.sendspace.com/dl/12bb5c797685f3a7c0cd34582a45447a/52b33b1236c975f3/spqj9e/A3MP_Patch.rar

So I would not trust that website if their is two different downloads, one which is obviously yours and the other one which is probably pretending to be yours...

Although I have downloaded the patch from Armaholic and it has fixed the bugs which I had, so thank you for that.

Kaxii, you probably clicked the wrong link. Many of these download sites have adds in them that display a fake "download" link that contains a file that is of .exe type, with a similar name as the actual file. Never run these files, they are spyware. Same with the "download managers" that these sites offer, spyware. The page should always have the actual download link, when it's not a complete scam. This is the twisted way many free file hosting sites work.

I looked it up apparently sendspace replaces the link with their fake file randomly, but once you have downloaded the file once it won't give you that link again, so its even worse than different download links they are actually changing the correct download link according to people who have had this same problem.

Everything is okay, but will you replace skybox? Because skybox clouds with generated clouds look pretty bad, I think. D:

Anyway, thank you, good job!

Finally got all the bits downloaded from the Torrent (and will keep seeding) and it's great to be back in Taki and Chernarus.

Anyone else having problems throwing out grenades etc. from windows on Chernarus? I tried throwing HE and smoke grenades from the red apartment like buildings in NW Chernogorsk but grenades just bounced back in... Wierd I know but I tested several times and same result on Chernarus, no issues with Takistan.

Also anyone knows any public MP server running these maps?

/KC

Edited by KeyCat

Big files.

I only want Chernarus, with normal BIS units etc.

Big files.

I only want Chernarus, with normal BIS units etc.

I want, I want, I want... sigh. Why can't some people just appreciate what is given to them?

4GB isn't that much in these modern times... Just let your computer run overnight and you'll have it tomorrow.