alduric

@A3MP - ArmA 3 Map Pack

Its public mirror, my nod32 also mark it as virus cuz its untrusted website, use dropbox tomorow - dats all.

Or PwS -As much as i dislike it atm-its there period!!

Really Alduric- i sometimes wonder why ppl actually bother to mod these days the hassle you/they get :j:

And the amount of same questions asked when they only had to look above for the answer let alone maybe a (god forbid) page before!!:rolleyes:

Edited by ck-claw

Not everyone is fond of SU and especially PWS.

That is true. Those may be great tools, still I would prefer having the option not to use them.

For a lot of people here PEBKAC :)

You made my day Sir. DayZ time.

Basically the second link on the patch 1.0 to 1.1 section (the sendspace link) gave me a virus.

2. Your maps in 1.0 form since today have messed up the groups which you can place down in the editor. So instead of in the menu bit it saying : AAF in faction and riflesqaud (or whatever) in group type box it is just a blank space, meaning I can't place groups down as I don't know what group I'm placing down. Also two the groups contain no units if I do place them down. So I'm not sure how your pack is doing it but I tried all my other mods and these maps are the only one thay causes this problem hence why I tried to download the update today.

Also the first link on the patch 1.0 to 1.1 (dropbox.link) doesn't work comingup with a 504 or 505 error.

Yes, I encountered that myself when trying to download the patch.... My virus protector blocked the virus. So, I just decided to download the whole 5 gigs again , but this time with "play with six"..... Now I don't have to worry about updates anymore.

Alduric, keep up the good work, you'll get it polished to perfection.

I'm so happy that, this mod is on Play with six. It would be much better if before 1.3 i would be able to upload it there 1st...

Here is our Armaholic [C-L-F] Mirror from yesterday update to ArmA 3 Map Pack v1.1!

Download Full v1.1

Part1 ~1,9 GB

Part2 ~1,9 GB

Part3 ~610MB

Download Patch v1.0 -> v1.1

and the Patch ~217MB

These files (PATCH) must be overwritten with the version 1.0. If you patching, RENEMBER TO DELETE OLD MP KEYS! NEW ONES INCLUDED IN NEW VERSION.

Read the first Post for more infos!

BR Doc

Edited by DocCLF

I`ve got a problem concerning nighttime. I downloaded the mod three times (Armaholic links, torrent and pw6) but stars won`t appear. Ingame I set video settings on max (brightnes and gamma 1.0) but my night is never realy dark nor is any star above me. Editor weather set to 0 overcast. Any ideas?

Its already done in 1.2, givmme brake and wait for next update.

I can wait. Already went ahead and dropped the file in the folder so I've got no issues right now.

Your maps in 1.0 form since today have messed up the groups which you can place down in the editor. So instead of in the menu bit it saying : AAF in faction and riflesqaud (or whatever) in group type box it is just a blank space, meaning I can't place groups down as I don't know what group I'm placing down. Also two the groups contain no units if I do place them down. So I'm not sure how your pack is doing it but I tried all my other mods and these maps are the only one thay causes this problem hence why I tried to download the update today.

I think that must be to do with the old A2 references in there - the A3 content is all there as per normal, you just have to scroll down a bit to find the group names.

So is it normal that Arma2 and Operation Arrowhead appear in my expansions menu as well as the map pack? I must admit that the patch has me slightly confuzzled.

big thanks. am really enjoying these classic maps. one error im getting that i dont think has been mentioned yet is

error: bis_FNC_worldarea.

mapSize param not defined for Chernausus

Now i think it happens because i call a foreach command that ends with

forEach nearestLocations [getArray (configFile >> "CfgWorlds" >> worldName >> "centerPosition"), ["NameVillage","NameCity","NameLocal","NameCityCapital","CityCenter","NameLocal","Airport","StrongpointArea","Strategic"], 35000];

twisted I notice that in the spoiler tag it says Chernausus ... is that correct ?

Simply amazing! I just made a small donation. Keep up the good work!

The only thing I hope you improve is the configs. Remove the unused A2 references and add names for A2 buildings being added - and add them to the editor!.

Thanks for everything!

twisted I notice that in the spoiler tag it says Chernausus ... is that correct ?

no, i spelled it wrong. it should be the correct spelling of Chernarus. but other than that, yes, its the error i get.

Chernausus is another country, but not Chernarus.

lol, okay, i think the more important thing is that error message which indicates missing definiton maybe in some maps released here. It also happens for takistan.

a google search shows its somehow related to the "out" in

_randomPos = [[[getMarkerPos currentAO, PARAMS_AOSize],_dt],["water","out"]] call BIS_fnc_randomPos;

source = http://forums.bistudio.com/archive/index.php/t-154508.html

removing the "out" is supposed to fix it. testing now.

EDIT - nope. and its for all the maps in this awesome collection.

Edited by twisted

Dropbox links are dead. The ones on armaholic works though. Seeing as the file is pretty big, you might consider making torrent download an option.

I have found it faster and more reliable when downloading large mods like forgotten hope 2 for bf2.

Anyways thanks for a great mod :) .

Basically the second link on the patch 1.0 to 1.1 section (the sendspace link) gave me a virus.

Can anyone else confirm this? Slightly worried now because I downloaded it from that link without any virus warnings or problems with the patch...

EDIT: Having said that, I can see there are a couple of other dodgy download links on the page... Are you sure you're choosing the right download?

You cant modify CBA without permisions.

Understood, but the mods that we play with require CBA.

If it helps any, the underscore only appears when playing Utes and Chernarus. Takistan doesn't have it :)

Hi Alduric, thanks very much for your work, it really adds a lot to ARMA 3. Keep up the good job!

I've played on all maps but Utes, and they look great. Takistan is goooood, man!

One thing I've noticed, it maybe with the configs or the classes you've defined for structures and buildings, they all read as "House" in the editor, I think this is related to when placing vanilla "Sites" modules (like Base) to garrison military areas, they don't occupy buildings or observation posts, just the QRF are created. I've tested this on Takistan and Zargabad, not checked Chernarus but I supppose will be the same as all the structures are also identified as houses. Also this could have to do with i.e. Alive mod not populating the map with their CQB module (will post this in their dedicated thread also). Maybe defining in the configs those structures as "Military" or "Industrial" would do the trick?

Anycase, take your time and enjoy, we have plenty to play with at the moment, thanks!

Artabrii i check this out. Now im trying to make " Desert style lighting " on takistan and Zargabad....and i have a lot of work at this weekend so i have to make a small brake with developing 1.2 patch. We hit 1.2 in next week with few upgrades. I will try rent server for better files hosting ( thx for few donations guys ) but i still need some money for it.

Id like to put in test phase soon my ASM mod http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?169068-ASM-Arma-Samples-Mod , combine m16 or ak :) with takistan - Mrrrrr <3

Why day have only 24 hours :( id like to do moar moar moar for you guys but i neeed moar time.

@ Alduric - thanks for your work you made alot of people happy, 1 Q MCC is not working anymore with your mod loaded even when I use one of the A3 islands any idea ??. I will ask Shay the same on the MCC forum - thanks and

have a great day