alduric

@A3MP - ArmA 3 Map Pack

found out the problem, armaholic is broken DL wise with this mod, either the file on armaholic is corrupt, or it is lagged like hell

Its 5gb mod, and rly many many ppl wants to download it right now. Server is overloaded as shit!

Its 5gb mod, and rly many many ppl wants to download it right now. Server is overloaded as shit!

i wonder how much crap foxhound is giving you for lagging everything

Sweet! Just tried Clafghan to see if this map pack has all the assets for it and it worked perfectly.

i wonder how much crap foxhound is giving you for lagging everything

I bet he doesn't mind..... more hits for his website :p

And i know the true problem now with the RAR breaking, so much website bandwidth is being used and overall auto-stops the DL causing corrupt files

I've tried Armaholic 3 times, no dice...... download quits about 100mb before it finishes. Anyone else get that torrent to work? If so, how?

I downloaded all three, put them in the same folder, but I can't get them to unzip. I tried using 7-zip and WinRAR and no dice. From what I've read, my zips are corrupted from the download? Hella lame. Anyone found a fix?

I downloaded all three, put them in the same folder, but I can't get them to unzip. I tried using 7-zip and WinRAR and no dice. From what I've read, my zips are corrupted from the download? Hella lame. Anyone found a fix?

Same thing for me but I looked at part 2 and 3 and they didn't download all the way... It finished and looks like it did but the file size is only .6 gb which isn't the full file.

Is the torrent download functional? Downloading (and seeding!) now but dont want to do the whole thing if it is corrupted

If your zips are broken then they are broken. There is no fix but to redownload. Im downloading the torrent now and its coming down fairly fast. Well 3mbyte/s at least.

EDIT 4Mbyte/s now. :) Faster and faster.

Im downloading the torrent now and its coming down fairly fast. Well 3mbyte/s at least.

EDIT 4Mbyte/s now. :) Faster and faster.

Heaps better than my connection.... I will hold off in case it is busted (Internet download is like gold here in aus) - Will download and seed when we get the thumbs up it is good to go

Looks sweet, but 1st Mirror doesn't work at all, and 2nd Mirror (I use WinRAR) says the archives have an unexpected end, and thus, won't copy the whole mod.

Please fix or find a place to upload. Personally, I recommend MEGA.

Nice mod. Just a few things:

1) You need to find where the faction groups are referenced (probably the data pbos) and remove those references.

2) You need to find the references/paths to the UI for doors and other objects and such and replace those with A3 assets. As well, you mentioned the rvmats. The black textures are because of the rvmats having old pathnames to textures, if I'm correct. So fixing those might fix the black textures (black from a distance I presume).

3)You need to replace all your sky textures with the A3 sky textures.

That's really all that's needed to get this thing in top condition.

Edited by antoineflemming

Looks sweet, but 1st Mirror doesn't work at all, and 2nd Mirror (I use WinRAR) says the archives have an unexpected end, and thus, won't copy the whole mod.

Please fix or find a place to upload. Personally, I recommend MEGA.

I'm getting this same error, seems to be a clusterfuck with people releasing mods today. I don't know why they're using shitty mirrors like the arma.fr site because it seems like nothing I've tried to download today has worked.

The torrent is also stuck at "connecting to peers" so it appears that every mirror is fucked up in one way or another.

Edited by The Hebrew Hammer

Is the torrent download functional? Downloading (and seeding!) now but dont want to do the whole thing if it is corrupted

i started the download right after the torrent was release and have been seeding it

It works just fine

Edited by catdog13
forgot to quote

Ok we need arma 2 mission ports and news missions on these maps asap, first we have usable armies that could be used, but no real insurgents/Taliban for takistan. Can not wait for the arma 2 content to poor in.

Did you use the Arma1 Gold and Arma2/CO samples released recently by Bohemia?

This will be part of the Community Upgrade?

This is basically AiA - Standalone. He used the resources from the Licensed Pack but probably not the samples (as they really aren't needed to pull this off). Could be wrong about that though, but looks like just the Licensed PBO files.

About what I said about the rvmats. I think I'm wrong about that. The ca\ prefix is being used, so the rvmats should be ok. The black texture issue I'm not sure about though. I went ahead and fixed the sky texture issue (the problem is that Data3, the AiAWorlds config pbo, isn't loading after Takistan, which has the sky texture pics) and the A2/OA groups still showing up.

Edited by antoineflemming