alduric

@A3MP - ArmA 3 Map Pack

i wanted to go to sleep 4 hours ago...

then i was driving around takistan and Chernarus...

i make you responsible when i get up late tomorrow and still don't regret it :P

[...]

lol, exactly the same here xD

Hello,

Thanks for sharing.

But links seems to be dead ?

Perfect !!!! but have difficulties downloading

Links still not working and torrent started to experience massive slow down

Should have gone to sleep at least two hours ago but will not be able to sleep unless I'll revisit the good old A2 maps again

plz halp ;_; :(

I send msg to Fox, you have to wait guys i think server is overloaded.

The links are dead for everyone it seems. Mirror One doesn't load because a file error and the second mirror loads like a snail. Good release though! I look forward to it. (:

The torrent should catch up, I'll leave my PC and raspberry PI on for this, both uploading at 5MB/s

I downloaded part 1 from mirror one and while extracting using 7zip it said that "road.pbo" file was broken or something... I'm very new at this so I probably screwed something up but I've never had that before with other mods I've downloaded...

But I'm super excited to play on these maps, especially takistan and zagrabad. Thanks Alduric for all your hard work!!

somehow nobody replied to you, so i will.

the download is in 3 parts, all 3 parts are needed in the same directory to open the .rar file (it is 1 file, just splitted)

when you have all 3 parts downloaded, put them all in one folder and open the part1.rar, it should work then.

I send msg to Fox, you have to wait guys i think server is overloaded.

Uh, of course it is! 5min left for part 1, 16 min left for parts 2 and 3. Awesome job!

One thing though. Why'd you keep the old sky textures?

somehow nobody replied to you, so i will.

the download is in 3 parts, all 3 parts are needed in the same directory to open the .rar file (it is 1 file, just splitted)

when you have all 3 parts downloaded, put them all in one folder and open the part1.rar, it should work then.

Thanks! I'll give it a go with all three downloaded.

There seems to be a major issue with smoke grenades and explosion effects. The smoke looks blocky and quickly disappears, making it completely useless. This happens on every map. Does anyone else get this issue?

im getting an error upon opening the Rar.

Unable to open archive, and then it wont let me put in the the mod directory saying a lot of stuff broken

i think its because the file doesnt fully download on the armaholic links, and the torrent isnt working for me

i think its because the file doesnt fully download on the armaholic links, and the torrent isnt working for me

I confirm. All 3 of my downloads ended up being anywhere from 700 meg to 800 meg...... none of them made it to a gig. Also, the torrent doesn't work.

@UP

Know issue, no idea how to fix it at the moment.

good to know, it's a pretty big issue so I hope it can be fixed soon

There seems to be a major issue with smoke grenades and explosion effects. The smoke looks blocky and quickly disappears, making it completely useless. This happens on every map. Does anyone else get this issue?

for me, only the explosions look a bit blocky for the first second or so, then it loads the particles correctly and everything is fine.

what about your smoke grenades? are you running any other mods?

i tested it for now only with this one enabled, i can tell you more when i integrated it in our clanpreset, but that is due tomorrow since the upload to our clanserver is really slow.

for me, only the explosions look a bit blocky for the first second or so, then it loads the particles correctly and everything is fine.

Yep it takes few secs. I will think how i can solve it.

Yep it takes few secs. I will think how i can solve it.

it's not that bad, since i am usually far away from the explosion, or dead :D

now that a hand full of people have finished downloading the torrent its going quite a bit faster so if your able to its not a bad option especially once more people finish