alduric

@A3MP - ArmA 3 Map Pack

Links are removed, reuploading guys :) Sorry for problem.

NP, maybe add torrent?

Anyone else getting this weird glitch?

MjhsIEZs.jpg

There is a small horizontal line always in the same spot on the screen, but ONLY on Chernarus and Utes, not on Takistan, Zargabad, or any other island. I seem to remember having seen something like this before with Fromz' island.

Anyone else?

Other than that, and a weirdness with inland water, this looks fabulous :)

EDIT: It goes away if I remove all other addons, so there is an incompatibility. Will try to find out.

EDIT 2: Confirmed, it's CBA that causes the line to appear

Edited by Alwarren

thank you very much for this great release Alduric thank you

I downloaded part 1 from mirror one and while extracting using 7zip it said that "road.pbo" file was broken or something... I'm very new at this so I probably screwed something up but I've never had that before with other mods I've downloaded...

But I'm super excited to play on these maps, especially takistan and zagrabad. Thanks Alduric for all your hard work!!

Think that line was also on Koplic island Alwarren? Unable to test this mod as after an hr of d/loading links we're pulled.

Just tried it, and it looks great! Awesome addition for mission makers :yay:

Found one bug tho, trees, fences and bushes etc don't offer any resistance, and will not damage your vehicles. (I mowed down a forest with the Buzzard :P )

Think that line was also on Koplic island Alwarren? Unable to test this mod as after an hr of d/loading links we're pulled.

You are right and I think it's something to do with CBA

You are right and I think it's something to do with CBA

Yepp- was posted in Koplic thread -just rechecked that thread.

Anyone else getting this weird glitch?

http://i.imgur.com/MjhsIEZs.jpg

There is a small horizontal line always in the same spot on the screen, but ONLY on Chernarus and Utes, not on Takistan, Zargabad, or any other island. I seem to remember having seen something like this before with Fromz' island.

Anyone else?

Other than that, and a weirdness with inland water, this looks fabulous :)

EDIT: It goes away if I remove all other addons, so there is an incompatibility. Will try to find out.

Yeah, I got it too. It was also present on AiA versions of Cherno and Utes.

Links are broken again

I'm creating a torrent, hosted on 100Mbit, should be up soon.

Confirmed, it's CBA. Wonder what causes this, it's only on Utes/Chernarus but not on the other islands.

Confirmed, it's CBA. Wonder what causes this, it's only on Utes/Chernarus but not on the other islands.

Other than those are A2 islands I have no idea :confused: Some posts from the Koplic thread:

When I run Koplic alongside our modset I see 12 errors of the following type, one after the other, in the RPT. These seem to be unique to the Koplic mod, I don't get them on Stratis or Wamako.

a3\structures_f\households\wip\unfinished_building _02_f.p3d: house, config class missing

The other notable difference in the RPT is that Wamako has a CBA log output with some details that is not present on Koplic.

[473228,5812.98,0,"XEH: PreInit Started. v1.0.4.198. MISSINIT: missionName=wamako_intro, worldName=sfp_wamako, isMultiplayer=false, isServer=true, isDedicated=false"]

[473228,5813.09,0,"XEH: PreInit Finished. CACHE DISABLED? (Disable caching with cba_cache_disable.pbo): SLX_XEH_RECOMPILE=false, CBA_COMPILE_RECOMPILE=false, CBA_FUNC_RECOMPILE=false"]

That little dash is present on the Afghanistan map a fella ported over from A2 eariler in the Alpha stages, as well, so it's not just this one. However, it doesn't appear in Daioyu, so maybe the solution lies with whatever that modder did to avoid getting the dash? When I first discovered it with Afghanistan, I was also running All-in-Arma, and it looked like the dash was a remnant of one of the Arma 2 menu screens.

hmmm does Koplic use A2 objects? and Daioyu perhaps does not?

Edited by SavageCDN

thats soooooo awesomee :O

i think thats THE BEST mod for Arma3 :yay:

cant whait for the download.. hitting F5 permanently ;)

So do I can't wait to get back to good old Chernarus, rundll.exe eta on tht torrent?? :D

EDIT: lol posted it almost simultaneously :D Love Ya rundll :yay:

Looks good! Make sure you link to the actual armaholic page though or it won't link properly.

My brain can't handle this awesomeness!!

I'm very glad to have such dedicated community members like alduric & co who use their spare time to create content like this for us. Guys? Do them a favor and raise your hands for downloadparty! :-) :-) :-)

Greetings. Will be busy loading now B-)

i wanted to go to sleep 4 hours ago...

then i was driving around takistan and Chernarus...

i make you responsible when i get up late tomorrow and still don't regret it :P

in case of misunderstandings: awesome mod, much thanks, so wow. :D

Dayzzzzzzzzzz standaloneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :d

Donnnnnnnnnnnnntttttttttt Careeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D