Sign in to follow this  
SGT Fuller

Looking for Arma 2 Upgrade Team for USAF C-17, C-5, KC-135 and B-1B to Arma 3

Hey SmokeDog, loving the aircraft! I also love your Sangin map. that its a fave of mine to play. I've ported that into A3 aswell and loving the lighting in there. If you want I can help test this for you aswell. I was wondering if anyone was actually doing these types of aircraft after watching the Brize Norton series on Sky 1.

Just a note on your demo vid. I saw the bank/turn looked a little too slick, is there a way of making it heavier so that it doesn't turn on a penny if you know what I mean. that being said, still looks like a master piece of work though. Details in the cockpit are wicked!

I have the A2/A2OA maps that Alduric recently ported to Arma 3, would you mind explaining how you ported Sangrin to Arma 3? Do you just download it and install as @sangrin? Thanks in advance.

Hey can we keep this related to the topic if you wanna talk about that please pm each othrr

What do you think of using C130 config for c-17 globe master because i have been flying this and it is big airplane but it is fairly easy to crash ih even if doing sharp turns on runway..or in air the plane is doing turn with ease. Mybe if u setup config like C130 it will be better?

EDIT:

Dont know did u noticed check C-17 Cargo area for soldiers in my game they are half siting in seats and in belly of plane

http://i.minus.com/jV058AtbvfACM.bmp

Edited by DevilDogCro

Hey, i don't know if you are still working on this addon but, it would be cool to have a way to reverse thrust.

thanks

Hello all were still working on this but im asking that a Moderator delete this topic as i will be starting a new one with a new front page with detailed info and such thanks.

Just saying, the KC135 cockpit is not for that plane, it belongs to the 707.

And, being more specific, to the Captai Sim's Legendary 707 for FS2004/FSX

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/braced/cs707.jpg

Make sure you have the permissions to use that cockpit...

I have started helping Fullerpj with this mod and actually the cockpit is not from Captai Sim's Legendary 707, the cockpit is from anther site, and we may not be using that model, The models are from another mod and permission has been given were needed.

Hello all were still working on this but im asking that a Moderator delete this topic as i will be starting a new one with a new front page with detailed info and such thanks.

Also, the KC-135 is built upon the fuselage of the Boeing 707 if I recall. Technically, they probably could be used interchangeably in a game setting, as long as a former KC-135 tanker or 707 crew member didn't go over it meticulously.

Peral helping with this mod... Does it means were gonna have interactive cockpits with these flying beasts?!?!?! :D :D :D (a pilot can dream)

Yes it does stay tuned for the new topic which will have more detailed information for the masses. Later on today i will be opening a new topic so i wont be responding to this one anymore. Thanks all

Hey guys, my name is TCBRUNCH, i am making an aircraft for arma 3 that has a refuel probe, i was wondering if it would be at all possible to know what to call the refuel memory point? and also the boom point (if there is one for the KC135), planning on making a tanker aircraft as well. Just to add i love the KC135 and if you want to find out what im making PM me, if you like it and you want to help me, or if you guys want to make it together i will be happy to do so, im not the best 3d molder but i can hold my own, im more of a skinner and btw its a 707 of some sort :D

Hey guys, my name is TCBRUNCH, i am making an aircraft for arma 3 that has a refuel probe, i was wondering if it would be at all possible to know what to call the refuel memory point? and also the boom point (if there is one for the KC135), planning on making a tanker aircraft as well. Just to add i love the KC135 and if you want to find out what im making PM me, if you like it and you want to help me, or if you guys want to make it together i will be happy to do so, im not the best 3d molder but i can hold my own, im more of a skinner and btw its a 707 of some sort :D

this is the old topic you may want to post your question on the new one, heres the link http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?176720-United-States-Air-Force/page28