LordJarhead

J.S.R.S. 2.2 Soundmod

Nevermind! Sounds good :) I will provide a full JSRS2.5 Version in future now that most issues are fixed I can concentrate on Sounds only.

LJ

You are the best! :yay:

€: Your Web (IIS Error) and armaholic download link is down and the *.rar file is corrupt - 3 MB and not 132 MB. :(

Edited by Blackland

Only when tossing it at my feet do I hear the landing sound. The blast I can only hear when I'm standing on the grenade.
Well, I'd certainly go to some great length to hear JSRS sounds (btw, great to know you're back, LJ!), but THAT does indeed seem a bit too unhealthy for my taste ;)

@Blackland: no, that is correct, you need to download three files, the patch file (JSRS 2.1 - Update .21B NEW2.rar) is 114 MB and the hotfix for that patch (JSRS 2.1 - Update .21B Hotfix.rar) is 2,8 MB, while the big one is further down on page one of this thread (below the videos, @JSRS2.1.rar) with a bit over 1 GB. The links on Armaholic are probably not completely uploaded yet I assume.

Edited by Brainbug

key works !!!

error must be on your side

*** ALL SIGNATURES CHECK START ***
*** ALL SIGNATURES CHECK END (18030 ms)***

don't confuse LordJarhead :mad:

Well, I'd certainly go to some great length to hear JSRS sounds (btw, great to know you're back, LJ!), but THAT does indeed seem a bit too unhealthy for my taste ;)

@Blackland: no, that is correct, you need to download three files, the patch file (JSRS 2.1 - Update .21B NEW2.rar) is 114 MB and the hotfix for that patch (JSRS 2.1 - Update .21B Hotfix.rar) is 2,8 MB, while the big one is further down on page one of this thread (below the videos, @JSRS2.1.rar) with a bit over 1 GB. The links on Armaholic are probably not completely uploaded yet I assume.

All in the name of testing purposes.

Deleted the files, redownloaded all three files and copied them in ascending order of version (oldest to newest).

Issue persists.

EDIT: Fixed by redownloading all from the same source (OP). Armaholic apparently has different files than those supplied in the first post.

Apologies for the confusion.

Edited by Subscyed

key works !!!

error must be on your side

*** ALL SIGNATURES CHECK START ***
*** ALL SIGNATURES CHECK END (18030 ms)***

There's no error on my end. All I need to do is put jsrs21.bikey in my server keys folder and run my server to know if it's legit or not. Very little room for error in such a simple process. The server won't run with that key installed and runs fine once i remove it. If you run your server without verifysignatures =2, it will work no matter what you put in your server keys folder.

let me guess you start server with ton of other keys from other mods ?

try it with JSRS and CBA key alone

tested it again on my dedicated

server starts with no error and I can join server

if you still have problems

download mod a later time

maybe download servers are overloaded

and files get corrupted

download it best from first side of this thread

armaholic seems to have traffic problems today

Edited by maquez

@Subscyed

I really cannot find the issue you have there, that is strange. Can someone else confirm this please? The configs are all fine to me.

@Invisibull

Are you sure you downloaded the latest HotFix? You need JSRS 2.1 Full, THEN apply the Update 2.1B and THEN the Update 2.1B HotFix. And then it should work as it works for others it seems. As my website is down (not sure about ArmAholic now) the .rar's could be corrupted while downloading, so please wait until they are back.

For those who are kinda confused: FoxHound mixed the Updates 2.1B and Hotfir for Armaholic. There is ONE Update now called 2.1B version 1.2. I didn't want to do that as the other update was big enough for some people and I dont wanted them to redownload it for the third time now heh.

Tho as I see more people running into problems with Updating a mod, I shall provide JSRS2.2 then. One full version with all the fixes applied. That would help most certainly. Tho that would take a short while now...

LJ

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

New update v2.1.3 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

http://img-cdn.withsix.com/mods/rv/@jsrs2.png

Whats this now, 2.1.3??? This versioning is quiet interesting, we have now three sources with three versions guys! Here 2.1B HotFix, Armaholic 2.1B v1.2 and now Six 2.1.3. Seriously, this is running a little bit off the rails now. I provide a Full download, no further updates.

LJ

@LordJarhead

The issue came up when I applied the hotfix before the patch.

It's fixed now since I decided to get all the files from your original post rather than armaholic or PWS which seem to have their own (often mismatching) versions and different files.

I got the key to work. You are right, Maquez, some key in my collection works fine but not when JSRS is introduced for some reason. It's a bit perplexing to me. Sorry for any grief, LJ

@LordJarhead

The issue came up when I applied the hotfix before the patch.

It's fixed now since I decided to get all the files from your original post rather than armaholic or PWS which seem to have their own (often mismatching) versions and different files.

Thanks for the info mate, REALLY glad to hear that :)

And thanks @Invisibull, no worries :)

Will apply a FULL version today for everyone, ArmAholic and PWS so we have no mismatching.

LJ

Hi LordJarhead, thanks for the full pack, it should avoid any confusion.

Speaking of confusion, the file linked in the OP says "JSRS2.1.rar"; I assume you forgot to rename the package? ;)

Hi LordJarhead, thanks for the full pack, it should avoid any confusion.

Speaking of confusion, the file linked in the OP says "JSRS2.1.rar"; I assume you forgot to rename the package? ;)

Wasn't ready yet, our website crashes every now and then.

Here it is:

JSRS 2.2 Full Download

Will update the frontpage and contact FoxHound. Hope PWS will update as well. Please DELETE all older mirrored versions! THIS one now and nothing else :)

Thank you!

LJ

But I just downloaded 2.1B.

Dammit, Dennis. :P

But I just downloaded 2.1B.

Dammit, Dennis. :P

Sooooorryyyy Evan :p well did you downloaded 2.1B and the hotfix? Then there is no need for you to redownload :) Its for those who does not like Updates so one big file is much easier then...

LJ

Change is bad. I don't like change. It's scary and dark and uncomfortable.

Whats this now, 2.1.3??? This versioning is quite interesting, we have now three sources with three versions guys! Here 2.1B HotFix, Armaholic 2.1B v1.2 and now Six 2.1.3. Seriously, this is running a little bit off the rails now.
indeed, though I must say the versioning of PW6 is the most logic one: First number for major overhauls, second number for updates and added features and 3rd number for small fixes, whereby each number can grow unlimitedly (i.e. after 2.9 won't need to follow 3.0 but 2.10, 2.11 and so on). Much easier to follow than "2.1 B 3rd hotfix, 2nd download package, addenum #4" or whatever ;) And PW6 also probably need this proper numbering scheme to have their software work properly.

So if you want to avoid confusion in the future, just use that versioning. Everyone will knew instantly that 2.1 is older than 2.1.1, 2.1.2 is even newer and 2.2 will be the latest one after that, so no confusion will arise whether you have the latest version or in what order any patches have to be applied. And you can name your files like "2.1_full.rar", "2.1_to_2.1.1_patch.rar" or "2.1.1_to_2.1.2_hotfix.rar" and then as a repacked download without different files "2.1.2_full.rar" to make it even clearer.

Edited by Brainbug

Big THX J! ;) There are still soo many possibilities for realistic sound, very sad you lost your motivation on this.

Big THX J! ;) There are still soo many possibilities for realistic sound, very sad you lost your motivation on this.

No one said I lost my motivation, in fact, I got a lot of motivation for my next project. And yes, there is always room for realistic sounds, but mostly I aim for "good" sounds that I like in my mod. Not that much looking for the "ultimate realistic sounds" ;)

Thank LJ for the update! And I would like to say that this release is without problems, but there is always something :D Your paa logo is in bad format - http://i.imgur.com/frJzZoI.jpg

But it's nothing important, just want you to know ;)

Thanks,

oh well, that is not good. I will have to apply JSRS2.4 then and you will all have to redownload it because I will make new keys and signatures and logos :P But in fact that looks weird, it was better as I had it last time. Probably because I converted to paa from png and not TGA or so, dunno :D

LJ

Thanks for the headsup about the updated full package :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!