LordJarhead

J.S.R.S. 2.2 Soundmod

I have these 2 errors showing up, also no sound at all when firing for the Marshall :

http://i.imgur.com/klnyTis.jpg (393 kB)

http://i.imgur.com/6tKmkcE.jpg (396 kB)

I also have seen these errors happening with other vehicles (mainly most vehicles), I saw these while I was playing around and testing these with AI, I was inside a vehicle at the time if that helps.

Bad Bikey

The updated keys haven't been released, please see the following post.

As much as I would like to, mostly I can't comment each post here, but I'm reading them all guys, trust me! still wanna answer some here:

I don't think the point of JSRS is to alter gameplay mechanics. (And it shouldn't.)

Yes, I wont disable those sounds since I think they are really important and serve as an indicator as well. And thats the one of the points of JSRS, making the player aware of things through sounds hehe. Tho some new sounds might me cool, but for me I dont see a reason for that, I like those sounds.

I have these 2 errors showing up, also no sound at all when firing for the Marshall :

http://i.imgur.com/klnyTis.jpg (393 kB)

http://i.imgur.com/6tKmkcE.jpg (396 kB)

Yes, the script macro for the vehicles is wrong and was copied from a different work, so I fix that. :)

LJ, glad to see you are back!!!

few issues I noticed:

• Gunfire is terribly loud when spectating.
  • Theres a whiz sound that correspond to the engine RPM when driving the hunter, the Ifrit and all trucks.
  • Chem-lights emit a periodic strange sound, they should not have sound at all.
  • I'm not sure about this one but when someone throws a grenade it sounds like a grenade landed next to you.

Could you check all that?

Thanks for the list, really cool. I know that the gunfire is loud, tho I'm not sure I can fix that. I will try, I have an idea already what is causing that.

Not sure about the whiz sound, haven't been playing with this mod in a while but I was pretty sure the vehicles were fine so far...

Chem lights got fixed in the new patch ;) as well as the throwing and landing grenade sounds, those are still from ArmA2 as there were no grenade landing sounds back then.

Hey LordJarhead, your mod is accepted on our public server AND on our clan intern server its a requirement to join. Nice you still support it, very sad you wont work on it anymore the big way. But we are still happy to have such a good mod! We need also the key ;)

Yes, I do always have issues with the keys, I had to copy all my work onto a new HDD, maybe the old key's got corrupted. In which case I would have to make a new one... in which case I would have to reupload the mod completely, and you have to download it completely... is that the worst case for you guys? Let me know, maybe if most dont see this as a big problem it would be the easiest way to fix all that.

Yes Thanks for the update!!!

\

And thanks in advance for the keys... Our server allows jsrs and we have had a lot of people not be able to get in. We anxiously await your keypatch

And again Thanks for the update and the Assist: Kerc Kasha and LAxemann..

Yeah, you are welcome. Trying to keep this mod alive as much as possible, it would be sad letting it die as it has such a strong fan base. Was thinking to join the contest with this mod, but certainly there are some things we need to fix before that. What do you guys think about that?

I also have seen these errors happening with other vehicles (mainly most vehicles), I saw these while I was playing around and testing these with AI, I was inside a vehicle at the time if that helps.

Nah, it makes no difference if inside or not, its a general problem with the spawning of the sounds. Will be fixed today :)

The updated keys haven't been released, please see the following post.

Thanks for keeping track of this thread my friend :) Always good to see you here, hehe.

Thanks guys, Update will be applied today!

LJ

Edited by LordJarhead

1. Fixing Keys
  2. Grenade landing sounds
  3. Chemlight period noises
  4. Script macro for vehicle weapons
  5. Inroom issues for ArmA2 weapons in script config
  6. Scorpian SMG no sounds
  7. Loud sounds in spectator view
  8. MAYBE making a new Wipeout gun sound
  9. Provide JSRS 2.1B-FULL

That's awesome LJ, we are all very relieved to see you are maintaining the mod and keeping it updated, Arma is just not the same without JSRS...

That's awesome LJ, we are all very relieved to see you are maintaining the mod and keeping it updated, Arma is just not the same without JSRS...
So true! i would say the whole arma community thanks you for that <3

Fixing Keys ...

did a test with start parameter -checkSignatures

*** ALL SIGNATURES CHECK START ***
Warning: Signature G:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@JSRS2.1\addons\jsrs2_4-five45_c.pbo.jsrs21.bisign is deprecated!
Warning: Signature G:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@JSRS2.1\addons\jsrs2_acpc_c.pbo.jsrs21.bisign is deprecated!
Warning: Signature G:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@JSRS2.1\addons\jsrs2_distance.pbo.jsrs21.bisign is deprecated!
Warning: Signature G:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@JSRS2.1\addons\jsrs2_distance_sounds.pbo.jsrs21.bisign is deprecated!
Warning: Signature G:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@JSRS2.1\addons\jsrs2_ebr_c.pbo.jsrs21.bisign is deprecated!
Warning: Signature G:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@JSRS2.1\addons\jsrs2_fs2000_c.pbo.jsrs21.bisign is deprecated!
Warning: Signature G:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@JSRS2.1\addons\jsrs2_khaybar_c.pbo.jsrs21.bisign is deprecated!
Warning: Signature G:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@JSRS2.1\addons\jsrs2_m200_c.pbo.jsrs21.bisign is deprecated!
Warning: Signature G:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@JSRS2.1\addons\jsrs2_m320r_c.pbo.jsrs21.bisign is deprecated!
Warning: Signature G:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@JSRS2.1\addons\jsrs2_m6_c.pbo.jsrs21.bisign is deprecated!
Warning: Signature G:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@JSRS2.1\addons\jsrs2_mx.pbo.jsrs21.bisign is deprecated!
Warning: Signature G:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@JSRS2.1\addons\jsrs2_mx_c.pbo.jsrs21.bisign is deprecated!
Warning: Signature G:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@JSRS2.1\addons\jsrs2_nlaw_c.pbo.jsrs21.bisign is deprecated!
Warning: Signature G:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@JSRS2.1\addons\jsrs2_p07_c.pbo.jsrs21.bisign is deprecated!
Warning: Signature G:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@JSRS2.1\addons\jsrs2_pdw_c.pbo.jsrs21.bisign is deprecated!
Warning: Signature G:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@JSRS2.1\addons\jsrs2_rahim_c.pbo.jsrs21.bisign is deprecated!
Warning: Signature G:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@JSRS2.1\addons\jsrs2_rook40_c.pbo.jsrs21.bisign is deprecated!
Warning: Signature G:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@JSRS2.1\addons\jsrs2_rpg32_c.pbo.jsrs21.bisign is deprecated!
Warning: Signature G:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@JSRS2.1\addons\jsrs2_scorpian_c.pbo.jsrs21.bisign is deprecated!
Warning: Signature G:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@JSRS2.1\addons\jsrs2_sdar_c.pbo.jsrs21.bisign is deprecated!
Warning: Signature G:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@JSRS2.1\addons\jsrs2_silencers_c.pbo.jsrs21.bisign is deprecated!
Warning: Signature G:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@JSRS2.1\addons\jsrs2_titan_c.pbo.jsrs21.bisign is deprecated!
Warning: Signature G:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@JSRS2.1\addons\jsrs2_trg20_c.pbo.jsrs21.bisign is deprecated!
Warning: Signature G:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@JSRS2.1\addons\jsrs2_vector_c.pbo.jsrs21.bisign is deprecated!
Warning: Signature G:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@JSRS2.1\addons\jsrs2_zafir_c.pbo.jsrs21.bisign is deprecated!
Warning: Signature G:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@JSRS2.1\addons\jsrs2_zubr45_c.pbo.jsrs21.bisign is deprecated!
*** ALL SIGNATURES CHECK END (17245 ms)***
[/Code]

what do you use for creating the signatures?

seems you are using an old outdated masterkey or an old outdated version of DSUtils

let's hope BIS did not mess up signature creating with the latest update of Ama 3 Tools

Edited by maquez

So true! i would say the whole arma community thanks you for that <3

Nice, thanks alot buddy :)

Fixing Keys ...

did a test with start parameter -checkSignatures

*** ALL SIGNATURES CHECK START ***
Warning: Signature G:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@JSRS2.1\addons\jsrs2_4-five45_c.pbo.jsrs21.bisign is deprecated!
Warning: Signature G:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@JSRS2.1\addons\jsrs2_acpc_c.pbo.jsrs21.bisign is deprecated!
Warning: Signature G:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@JSRS2.1\addons\jsrs2_distance.pbo.jsrs21.bisign is deprecated!
Warning: Signature G:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@JSRS2.1\addons\jsrs2_distance_sounds.pbo.jsrs21.bisign is deprecated!
Warning: Signature G:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@JSRS2.1\addons\jsrs2_ebr_c.pbo.jsrs21.bisign is deprecated!
Warning: Signature G:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@JSRS2.1\addons\jsrs2_fs2000_c.pbo.jsrs21.bisign is deprecated!
Warning: Signature G:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@JSRS2.1\addons\jsrs2_khaybar_c.pbo.jsrs21.bisign is deprecated!
Warning: Signature G:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@JSRS2.1\addons\jsrs2_m200_c.pbo.jsrs21.bisign is deprecated!
Warning: Signature G:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@JSRS2.1\addons\jsrs2_m320r_c.pbo.jsrs21.bisign is deprecated!
Warning: Signature G:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@JSRS2.1\addons\jsrs2_m6_c.pbo.jsrs21.bisign is deprecated!
Warning: Signature G:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@JSRS2.1\addons\jsrs2_mx.pbo.jsrs21.bisign is deprecated!
Warning: Signature G:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@JSRS2.1\addons\jsrs2_mx_c.pbo.jsrs21.bisign is deprecated!
Warning: Signature G:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@JSRS2.1\addons\jsrs2_nlaw_c.pbo.jsrs21.bisign is deprecated!
Warning: Signature G:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@JSRS2.1\addons\jsrs2_p07_c.pbo.jsrs21.bisign is deprecated!
Warning: Signature G:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@JSRS2.1\addons\jsrs2_pdw_c.pbo.jsrs21.bisign is deprecated!
Warning: Signature G:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@JSRS2.1\addons\jsrs2_rahim_c.pbo.jsrs21.bisign is deprecated!
Warning: Signature G:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@JSRS2.1\addons\jsrs2_rook40_c.pbo.jsrs21.bisign is deprecated!
Warning: Signature G:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@JSRS2.1\addons\jsrs2_rpg32_c.pbo.jsrs21.bisign is deprecated!
Warning: Signature G:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@JSRS2.1\addons\jsrs2_scorpian_c.pbo.jsrs21.bisign is deprecated!
Warning: Signature G:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@JSRS2.1\addons\jsrs2_sdar_c.pbo.jsrs21.bisign is deprecated!
Warning: Signature G:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@JSRS2.1\addons\jsrs2_silencers_c.pbo.jsrs21.bisign is deprecated!
Warning: Signature G:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@JSRS2.1\addons\jsrs2_titan_c.pbo.jsrs21.bisign is deprecated!
Warning: Signature G:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@JSRS2.1\addons\jsrs2_trg20_c.pbo.jsrs21.bisign is deprecated!
Warning: Signature G:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@JSRS2.1\addons\jsrs2_vector_c.pbo.jsrs21.bisign is deprecated!
Warning: Signature G:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@JSRS2.1\addons\jsrs2_zafir_c.pbo.jsrs21.bisign is deprecated!
Warning: Signature G:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@JSRS2.1\addons\jsrs2_zubr45_c.pbo.jsrs21.bisign is deprecated!
*** ALL SIGNATURES CHECK END (17245 ms)***
[/Code]

what do you use for creating the signatures?

seems you are using an old outdated masterkey or an old outdated version of DSUtils

let's hope BIS did not mess up signature creating with the latest update of Ama 3 Tools

Yep, exactly the new files I've updated, using the 2.1 privatekey and BinPBO, I'm pretty sure i used it back in February and it has not been updated ever since. Might be because I copied my files over to another location and the private keys got corrupted, which sucks -.- Will find a way I hope...

Well, Spectator problem has been fixed thanks to Kerc Kasha again :)

Also made the whipeout gun sounds, they do sound a little strange on distances, but at least its working for now and sounds better than... well, "before" ;)

Edited by LordJarhead

While you are at it LordJarhead, could you please fix the cockpit sound of the A 143 Buzzard. Once you are in the air it constantly repeats the fly-by-sound. Gets very annoying after a few minutes.

While you are at it LordJarhead, could you please fix the cockpit sound of the A 143 Buzzard. Once you are in the air it constantly repeats the fly-by-sound. Gets very annoying after a few minutes.

Is that the FIA Fighter Plane? Yeah I noticed that while doing the CAS planes just now. Will do that, sir! :)

LJ

Is that the FIA Fighter Plane? Yeah I noticed that while doing the CAS planes just now. Will do that, sir! :)

LJ

Yep that's the AAF Fighter :)

Yep that's the AAF Fighter :)

Ah ok, thanks bud :)

PS: Anyone up for a quicky? I will upload all the new files as the new patch and you try to join a server with those, to see if the keys are working this time? maybe someone with his own dedi, so he doens't have to check with other mods applied.

Edited by LordJarhead

It's the AAF jet, but i think we are talking about the same aircraft.

It's the AAF jet, but i think we are talking about the same aircraft.

Yeah we did, heh. Fixed it ;)

New Update Uploaded.

New fixes for the new Download:

1. Fixed Keys
  2. Fixed grenade landing sounds
  3. Fixed chemlight period noises
  4. Fixed script macro for vehicle weapons
  5. Fixed inroom issues for ArmA2 weapons in script config
  6. Fixed Scorpian SMG no sounds
  7. Loud sounds in spectator view
  8. New Wipeout gun sound
  9. Fixed inside FlyBy sounds in planes
  10. Added CAS plane 1 and plane 2 sounds, placeholders from A2
  11. Fixed Updating Base Classes

The files can be donwnloaded via Direct Link or by visiting JSRS Studios.

Please keep reporting any further issues you may have. Also, it could be that I have missed some issues here and there, so keep posting guys! And sry for the delay and the issues we always run into with the Keys here, had to figure that out, and now it seems to work :)

Thanks a lot, stay tuned for my future work around the forums :)

LJ

Edited by LordJarhead

Great work LJ, thanks for all that you do. I tried playing with vanilla sounds one time and I just couldn't do it...I needs my JSRS!

Gau8 config issue found, please use this link!!!!

DIRECT DOWNLOAD

*Updated the other one above as well as the one on frontpage*

SRY for those who started the download already!

LJ

did test the new signatures with -checkSignatures

they should be okay now

no errors

thank you

did test the new signatures with -checkSignatures

they should be okay now

no errors

thank you

Jees I'm glad to hear that ;) Thanks alot for testing!

LJ

Thanks for the headsup about the new patch :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

awesome, only seen today you did an update. Much appreciated man. Great mod .

And to top it off this?

"MAYBE making a new Wipeout gun "

This would be the s,hitty s,hit. Sound wise for me one of the biggest let downs. The sound just does not strike fear. Like the a10 cannon does.

I'd look forward to calling cas again.. hearing that roar in the distance, you know hellfire is raining down.

---------- Post added at 21:52 ---------- Previous post was at 21:49 ----------

Guarantee you do a proper a10 cannon sound and jsrs be on every server with a wipeout active .

Key isn't working for me.

They gotta work, please use the latest Update, I have uploaded it multiple times, so maybe you got a corrupted in between the uploads, in which case I'm sry!

DIRECT LINK

awesome, only seen today you did an update. Much appreciated man. Great mod .

And to top it off this?

"MAYBE making a new Wipeout gun "

This would be the s,hitty s,hit. Sound wise for me one of the biggest let downs. The sound just does not strike fear. Like the a10 cannon does.

I'd look forward to calling cas again.. hearing that roar in the distance, you know hellfire is raining down.

---------- Post added at 21:52 ---------- Previous post was at 21:49 ----------

Guarantee you do a proper a10 cannon sound and jsrs be on every server with a wipeout active .

I should have deleted the "MAYBE" as they are in JSRS2.1B already, so go ahead and test them. Mostly just ArmA2 sounds but they do cover the old Wipeout sounds at least :)

New fixes for the new Download:

[list=1]
[*][b]Fixed Keys[/b]
[*]Fixed grenade landing sounds
[*]Fixed chemlight period noises
[*]Fixed script macro for vehicle weapons
[*]Fixed inroom issues for ArmA2 weapons in script config
[*]Fixed Scorpian SMG no sounds
[*]Loud sounds in spectator view
[*][b]New Wipeout gun sound[/b]
[*][b]Fixed inside FlyBy sounds in planes[/b]
[*][b]Added CAS plane 1 and plane 2 sounds, placeholders from A2[/b]