LordJarhead

J.S.R.S. 2.2 Soundmod

Play with Six version reverting allows MP play only.

Just a little question as I've never used the mod before and am hearing all the sounds for the 1st time...

The gunner sounds when fired in the more armoured type vehicles ie tank/ blackfoot are much quieter than in the non armoured vehicles ie hmg hunter/ ah9

Is that normal? I guess it kind of makes sense but just wanted to know.

Do you plan to take on the distant explosion sounds in the next update?

They should as well indicate the distance of the explosion to the player. Right now they tend to be too clear, not as dump as they tend to be.

Just a little question as I've never used the mod before and am hearing all the sounds for the 1st time...

The gunner sounds when fired in the more armoured type vehicles ie tank/ blackfoot are much quieter than in the non armoured vehicles ie hmg hunter/ ah9

Is that normal? I guess it kind of makes sense but just wanted to know.

Yes it´s normal

really nice update! Love the new enviornment sounds, nice twitching birdies, really cool and weird mix, hearing large scale battles and nice bird twitching at same time, gives some really "poethic" fellings so to say ;)

Here's what I'm getting.

From the .rpt:

Warning Message: Files "C:\Arma 3\@JSRS\addons\jsrs2_120mm_cannon_c.pbo", "C:\Arma 3\@JSRS\addons\jsrs2_127_c.pbo", "C:\Arma 3\@JSRS\addons\jsrs2_155mm_amos_c.pbo", "C:\Arma 3\@JSRS\addons\jsrs2_230mm_titan_c.pbo", "C:\Arma 3\@JSRS\addons\jsrs2_30mm_cannon_c.pbo", "C:\Arma 3\@JSRS\addons\jsrs2_35mm_autocannon_c.pbo", ... are not signed by a key accepted by this server. To play on this server, remove listed files or install additional accepted keys.

Screencap:

http://i.imgur.com/MCjndW2.jpg (169 kB)

Server shows green in the server list, mod is properly installed and key is in place.

Here's what I'm getting.

From the .rpt:

Warning Message: Files "C:\Arma 3\@JSRS\addons\jsrs2_120mm_cannon_c.pbo", "C:\Arma 3\@JSRS\addons\jsrs2_127_c.pbo", "C:\Arma 3\@JSRS\addons\jsrs2_155mm_amos_c.pbo", "C:\Arma 3\@JSRS\addons\jsrs2_230mm_titan_c.pbo", "C:\Arma 3\@JSRS\addons\jsrs2_30mm_cannon_c.pbo", "C:\Arma 3\@JSRS\addons\jsrs2_35mm_autocannon_c.pbo", ... are not signed by a key accepted by this server. To play on this server, remove listed files or install additional accepted keys.

Screencap:

http://i.imgur.com/MCjndW2.jpg (169 kB)

Server shows green in the server list, mod is properly installed and key is in place.

Confirmed. Unfortunately are the bisigns corrupt.

Any news corrective multiplayer? Will reuploaded version of the last update, with the signature? Thanks!

Edited by tyler2

LJH, when making the new bikeys could you please name them different from the previous version? Reason: I want to ensure that people with old JSRS versions will be able to join our server as well as the ones who have the latest files.

really nice update! Love the new enviornment sounds, nice twitching birdies, really cool and weird mix, hearing large scale battles and nice bird twitching at same time, gives some really "poethic" fellings so to say ;)

reading this i would love to hear some logic in this. like muting birds after shot(s) fired, to make the silence after that awkward and great. only after some time of no fighting the birds return. what do you guys think?

Sent from mobile

If he uses the same key, they can all join. If he uses a new private key, server owners will need the public key from the old version AND the new version.

So it would be easier for everyone if he uses the same private key, but ensures they are signed correctly. (I know signing is a bit of a dark art....)

Don't know if it's been said but ever since I did the latest update I get an echoing of sounds when parachuting and the gear sounds do a slight echo.. Any ideas as to why?

Sry guys, real life taking its costs, circulatory collapse, gotta take a rest.

Tbh, I have no idea why I do mess this shit up every single time. Isn't there any way to make it even more complicated than with those stupid CMD tools you provide, BIS? There are modders out there who managed to create tools that could sign whole folders of addons back in A2, they did it for free! Why aren't you able to catch up to this? We are far behind 1999 I'm afraid.

Sry to be so harsh, certainly my own fault. I'll make new keys, sign the whole addon, will change it to JSRS2.1 and we go from there. So, no update, its a "new" mod then.

Will take some time doing all that, uploading it and so, but I'll manage.... somehow

LJ

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

Ones Again, sry for the inconveniences we ran into!

I updated JSRS to JSRS2.1 as you can see on the servers title. Used a new key to sign the new addon. On the frontpage you can find the direct link, readme link, serverkey only link and a link to a folder with 100MB packs, for those who prefer that instead of one giant package.

Thanks,

LJ

Oh man, we need to set the full 2.1 file as a torrent and let users download it as that.

Thanks for all your hard work LJ! sorry for the troubles. You've really upped the quality of the game.

Please help me understand guys.

My last JSRS update download was at 10/2

Should i DL the (Whole) mod again or..just the updated server key?

yes we went into an issue with the last update. I decided to make a new full package, you'll have to download the whole mod again.

By the way, the m200 sd problem should also be fixed by now.

LJ

yes we went into an issue with the last update. I decided to make a new full package, you'll have to download the whole mod again.

By the way, the m200 sd problem should also be fixed by now.

LJ

Is the only change the keys? you could just upload just the addon keys.

I've given PlaywithSix a poke to update it on there asap....

can we expect stance sound?

When i adjust stence unlike vanila there are no sound in jsrs

and prone position with binocular

when we equipt binocular and go foward in prone, it's sound like walking foot steps

when we equipt binocular and go foward in prone, it's sound like walking foot steps

this and also i noticed missing sounds when walking on certain types of debris piles.. in Vanilla it sounds like your walkin on plastic bottles and paper trash, with JSRS there are no sounds play'd

I have been downloading 2.1 for over 5 hours now....

Is the only change the keys? you could just upload just the addon keys.

The whole addon got new signed and some little change were made here and there. Using the new keys with the old files isnt possible I'm afraid. So that was the best way (for me at least).

I've given PlaywithSix a poke to update it on there asap....

They would need to totally delete JSRS2.0 as well.

Yes there are stance sounds now. Not sure about the other points you've broight up but in given time I can have a look on that too.

this and also i noticed missing sounds when walking on certain types of debris piles.. in Vanilla it sounds like your walkin on plastic bottles and paper trash, with JSRS there are no sounds play'd

I have been downloading 2.1 for over 5 hours now....

Yes good to downloaded it in 5 hours after I've build this mod up for free for around 2500 hours. So you are very welcome! :)

Thanks for putting out a fixed package so quickly...much appreciated.

Thank you!!!! You are very welcome. I know its a pain in the ass for most of you ... but well, I really could care less right now.

LJ