LordJarhead

J.S.R.S. 2.2 Soundmod

TBy the way nice logo for that mod :supercool:

Thanks! I was sweating bullets when LJ told me the deadline date with my current work, but after a few hours on Skype sharing my screen and working together--I'd say we came up with the best JSRS logo yet. Now I just have to hide before LJ cracks the ol' whip and gives me a deadline for he studio logo next. Haha. But thanks for the comment. Made my day! :)

Thanks! I was sweating bullets when LJ told me the deadline date with my current work, but after a few hours on Skype sharing my screen and working together--I'd say we came up with the best JSRS logo yet. Now I just have to hide before LJ cracks the ol' whip and gives me a deadline for he studio logo next. Haha. But thanks for the comment. Made my day! :)

See? Btw.... the studios logo... yeah.... when can I give you a call on skype? :D:D

Thank you all for the nice comments! Please try the mod before you outrage in happiness! :) And please, constructive feedback! Thank you guys very much, without your participation this mod wouldn't have seen the day light ;)

Thank you!

LJ

Woops, great idea. Going to do that in a second mate ;)

LJ

Much appreciated... attack dogs have been called off :p

Holy Mofo!

This is just amazing! Thanks guys :D

@BIS: this is high quality sound with immersion..

LJ thank you for all of your hard work! You're a big inspiration for new modders such as myself. :)

Congratulations Jarhead and thanks a million, pre merry christmas to you and you team! :D

Is it just me or did you somehow fail with signing of the mods? there is around 19 pbo's that are modified after the bisign has been created and i am getting verification errors on my server.

EDIT: i guess you noticed :P

This mod turned out awesome! Thank you for your work! I found the lack of sound from flying antitank missiles Mi48 / Ah-99 / A-143 / Po-30 / BTR-K / AFV-4, any plans to add these sounds in the future? :) I mean this sound: http://youtu.be/yvnKMq15KoY

Artillery has some problems. Try shooting with a Scorcher, the noise is terrible, I thought my speakers/headphones were dying.

But, overall, this mod is just fantastic. Firefights inside buildings are terrifying now.

Ok, you are good to go again. We have found the signing problem. We fixed the signs so you sadly would have to redownload, sry! For those who want to play MP though^^

LJ

Christmas has come early, thanks for the monumental effort LordJarhead. I for one am happy that you decided to release it even with a bit more work needed, I think everyone would rather have this version than none at all.

Great sound mod LJ thanks very much.

Was getting some rubber banding when I first tried it but when I removed the extra jsrs15 bisigns files that Lemondemon reported over at armaholic it fixed it.

Not worried about MP, should I still download again or not ?

Cheers.

If its working in MP then you are fine. Seems like the other bisigns have been dropped in there by accident. We fixed that with the new files now.

LJ

So do we have to delete all the bisign with the 1.5 number if we have downloaded the first version?

I think it would be enough if you just delete the 1.5 files and try joining a server. But if it does not work, then you would have to re-download I'm afraid :)