Sign in to follow this  
jandrews

End mission with all opfor dead?

Hey all.

Wondering if anyone has a link or idea to have trigger set to end mission once all enemy units are dead. I am using Opfor and AAF as allies. Thanks in advance.

Cond.

((east countSide allUnits) + (independent countSide allUnits)) == 0

OnAct.

["end1",true,true] call BIS_fnc_endMission;

OR

set the trigger as type 'end #1'

this didnt work. any other ideas?

---------- Post added at 19:47 ---------- Previous post was at 19:46 ----------

this didnt work. any other ideas? I set up trigger for 50*50 radius , placed 1 opfor and 1 aff, killed them and no ending.

Now I tried this in a trigger zone with the 2 units, however for the rest of the map there were plenty of other opfor/AAF units. I don't know if that would make a difference.

Edited by JAndrews1

I suppose the cheap & clumsy way (IE: The way I usually do things because I'm a lazy sod) would be to have a trigger for opfor not present and on activation have something like "opforalldead = true", make a similar one for the AAF & then a third to fire with the condition opforalldead && aafalldead and have that work as the end trigger

I will just change it to opfor only in mission to make it more simple. So then could I just use 1 trigger stating "not present"? would I need a command on Actline?

this didnt work. any other ideas? I set up trigger for 50*50 radius , placed 1 opfor and 1 aff, killed them and no ending.

Trigger:

axis: 0,0

type: none

activation: none

condition: ((east countSide allUnits) + (independent countSide allUnits)) == 0

OnAct: ["end1",true,true] call BIS_fnc_endMission;

Works fine here!