//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-wv-Q_ZVB4m2RdcLgUDjRTuRe1LYwh-s/view?usp=sharing

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

EricJ Weapons Pack

RC92
- Added a desert version of the M16A4
- Fixed the hiddenselections on the M16A4/M203 Custom
- Renamed the M16A4 Custom M203 to M16A4/M203 Custom
- Added a desert version of the M16A4/M203 Custom
- Requires game version 1.92
- Fixed the Initiative Gunner weapon, replacing the old Ultimax with the new Dynamic Magazine version
- SCAR 6.5CL and EGLM variant now uses MX specific 30 round magazines
- AA-12 Tactical has its own recoil value
- Tweaked the Barrett M107 Desert texture
- Fixed the shadow on the Barrett M107
- Added a Desert version of the M103
- Adjusted the hiddenselections on the Barrett M107 and M103
- Fixed the PG-7VL rocket for the RPG, now shows when loaded

• Thanks 1

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QApSEjjkkd4kgYhwPU2YafnwonFk2Orx/view?usp=sharing

EricJ Weapons Pack

RC93
- Fixed Mk12 SPR magazines, now shows correct type of round instead of just "Ball"
- Reduced max zero of the SRS to 1100m
- Fixed the MRAD sight
- Requires game version 1.94
- The HK418 now has the Dynamic Weapon Magazine system, incorporates the new magazines for the AK12
- The RPG-7VL has the correct rocket body
- Increased damage of the PG-7VL rocket to match that of the Apex RPG-7
- Fixed the M70A1 iron sights
- Removed the Golden Eagles Infantry Squad from the OPFOR side, now only stays in the Independent side

• Like 1

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1d9-L3--k5VmQCNnsU4yhcXKWhzMLiEw6/view?usp=sharing

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

UH-60 Pack A3

RC41
- HK416 can now use basic STANAG magazines
- Requires game version 1.92
- Tailwheels now extend when flying on all helos that have them
- Possibly added rolling wheels on all the helos that have wheels

Yes 

Just so you know I had a problem uploading a file for the Steam version of the weapons pack. I'm trying to get Publisher to get the file fixed, but for now the Steam version of the weapons pack is borked. And it'll be fixed when it gets fixed as I've been trying all day and no luck on getting it to upload the right size

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1c-HHp7ZHhaJNhTEqQhmVdHkh8kyIRuxj/view?usp=sharing

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

EricJ weapons pack

RC94
- Added values per the new ASDG mounting system via CBA
- Fixed the Ultimax Mk3 magazine proxy position
- Removed chat message spam when using the IR laser during the day (thanks to Incener)

Okay the uploader is bugged as it is showing 644.9 MB (from what I remember) as a fresh upload, which is not the case, as it is only supposed to be 860MB as a whole. So something is going on with Steam as it doesn't like me today.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/19flaAaIjZNq_Ds68a3NSBv29LDtjImfc/view?usp=sharing

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

ADuke's UH-1Y

RC8

-Fixed Wreck model, now has textures.

G'day @EricJ,

Glad to see you're still plugging away at things out there.

Hope you're staying safe during this Corona madness.

Are you working on anything new at the moment?

Thanks so far I've dodged it and keeping safe.

As for any projects no, I haven't, I got other things going on that need my attention and haven't messed with anything as of late other than updating this mod.

No problem and stay safe and healthy as well.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1x-j31uHN598ciQfSmfe45JRJmgfRfcJv/view?usp=sharing

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

EricJ Weapon Pack

RC95 

- Fixed a missing texture on the Barrett M468

This might be an unusual request but is there a variant of this mod that adds the attachments (laser & flashlight combos, scopes, etc) but not the weapons? I like using vanilla weapons with a variety of attachments. 

No there isn't an optics/attachments exclusive mod. I didn't want to do it due to the duplication of effort.

3 minutes ago, EricJ said:

No there isn't an optics/attachments exclusive mod. I didn't want to do it due to the duplication of effort.

Gotcha. Thanks for the reply!

No problem!

There's nothing more I can do about the bullet resistance as it's been addressed before. It's just how Arma handles bullet impacts that's beyond my control.

wait, EricJ is still working on this, I'm having Deja Vu back to 2013 lol.

Keep up the great work!

• Like 1

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FevHVB9iGsI8LsxArMH80zRKd4GvkWfQ/view?usp=sharing

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

UH-60 A3

RC42
- Removed an error message from the loading screens
- Possibly got the tail elevator to move. After tests it doesn't seem to move much but is correct with the model.cfg entry

• Like 1

10 hours ago, EricJ said:

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FevHVB9iGsI8LsxArMH80zRKd4GvkWfQ/view?usp=sharing

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

UH-60 A3

RC42
- Removed an error message from the loading screens
- Possibly got the tail elevator to move. After tests it doesn't seem to move much but is correct with the model.cfg entry

Nice to see update. Can you also fix error message from Scope mod? 

What scope mod? I don't get any errors from my mods so you lost me...

Scope Mod A3 by IanSky & EricJ. Error

39 minutes ago, EricJ said:

What scope mod? I don't get any errors from my mods so you lost me...

Something like this 

'No entry config.bin/cfgweapons/iteminfo.scope'  on latest Arma patch

I'm not a dev so I can't help you. Maybe there is something wrong with a mod that you installed, but I can't help you.