Hi EricJ you wrote that UH-60 have FM but unfortunately they not, I checked flight model and there is still basic FM, I'm sad, I can't fly with it 😉

Well, the FM is fairly realistic (according to others) and the AFM is what it is unfortunately.

G'day @EricJ

I have been experimenting with configuring the MH-92 DAPS with different loadouts. Could you possibly explain how I could add weapons from other mods (e.g. CUP or RHS) to the list of available pylon weapons?

There is no way unfortunately as it has to be a part of the mod itself only.

7 minutes ago, wansec_6 said:

G'day @EricJ

I have been experimenting with configuring the MH-92 DAPS with different loadouts. Could you possibly explain how I could add weapons from other mods (e.g. CUP or RHS) to the list of available pylon weapons?

setPylonLoadout

It's come to my attention that the ACE3 update has broken the fast roping mechanism so I will update the UH-60 mod once they post a fix.

• Like 2

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1t19ud75n29Bn5l9F0PU3pnPjPpWxTol2/view?usp=sharing

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

EricJ Wipeout

RC11
- Tweaked the 58fs skin
- Added user requested schemes, a black, grey, and a Halo-themed olive drab skin

• Like 1

Hello EricJ, didn't you have a MI-48 skin or two or am I blind and cant find it/dreaming?

You're dreaming as I never did any Mi-48 skins.

New Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1usauj1wgaE_p_ExvR_QMzPm43Lr9PovF/view?usp=sharing

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

EricJ Weapons pack

RC87
- Fixed the Glock 45CL when the slide sits to the rear, geometries don't "hold on" to the barrel. 
- Readjusted the camo setting so the barrel is universal grey despite texture on the GLock MHS.
- Fixed an HK416 inventory icon
- Removed LSW and 60-round weapon variants due to using Dynamic Magazines
- M27 IAR (both versions) has option for 30-round and also 100 round Beta C-Mags
- M4s have options for 30-round, 60-round magazines, and 100-round Beta C-Mags
- HK416s have options for 30-round and 60-round magazines
- SCAR-L has options for 30-round, 60-round, and 100-round Beta C-Mags
- Some SCAR-Hs have options for 20-round, and 50-round magazines
- M8 Carbine PMC has options for 30-round and 100 round Beta C-Mag
- M4 CQBR has 30-round and 60-round magazines
- KNOWN ISSUE: BIS 30-round mags unintentionally clip through the weapon model. This is an issue I cannot fix myself

• Like 2

New Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hfnfwcfDGSeB--oGWsw-b9a8KLAKAtqy/view?usp=sharing

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

EricJ Weapons Pack

RC88
- Fixed positions of BIS magazines, so they look right on the appropriate weapons, however some magazines clip (particularly the 150 round drum magazine, and I'm not fighting a losing battle to get it right).
- M4, M27, SCAR-L, and M8 can use the 150 round drum magazine as used on the SPAR-16
- Added desert PMAGs to the lineup

• Like 1

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ge0ED6m7h6415somTqDeuLe4ZaZ2BE_J/view?usp=sharing

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

EricJ Weapons Pack

RC89
- Added BIS Sand 5.56 magazines to appropriate weapons
- M27 IAR Desert C-Mag renamed to M27 IAR Desert Custom, classname remains the same
- Adjusted some hiddenselections on various weapon models
- Updated readme for all the changes that have been made
- M16A4 Custom has options for 30-round, 60-round, 100-round, and 150-round drum magazines
- Fixed the SCAR-L Masterkey
- Added Black magazines for the SCAR-Ls and the SCAR-H
- Utlimax Mk5, and Mk5 Short have options for 100-round, 150-round, and 30-round magazines
- Modified the Ultimax 100 Mk3 for the Dynamic Magazine system, using 30-round, 100-round, and 150-round magazines. Note that one version was removed
- AKMs and the HK418 can use BIS magazines

• Like 1

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jh1sWxHkq-LJYSpK63RXD9xsy1rjPzru/view?usp=sharing

UH-60 Pack A3

RC39
- HK416 can use additional BIS magazines
- HK416 can use 30-round, 60-round, 100-round, and 150-round magazines
- Fixed an error message

• Like 1

Hahaha your first post in the thread is golden brother. 😎

Hope all is well. Glad to see you still modding

• Like 1

Things are okay but yeah, just a burst of modding ideas now that I figured out the dynamic magazines and how to set them up.

• Like 1

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1A6O2veke3dl6WK-dWk1uJvH_33c_SAlh/view?usp=sharing

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

EricJ Weapons Pack

RC90
- Fixed reload animations with magazines for the Dynamic Magazine system
- Removed non-Dynamic magazine shadows from Ultimaxes
- Magpul PMAGs are animated, rounds now disappear when weapon is fired
- Added an M16A4 Custom M203 to the pack and has the same options in magazines as the M16A4
- HK416s now can use a 100-round Beta C-Mag
- Added a desert colored Mk12 SPR
- Fixed an inventory icon
- Updated and added inventory icons for some gear
- Added a desert version of the Beta C-Mag for the M27 IAR

• Like 1

Hi Eric! Would you keep previous versions of your mods available to download from ArmaHolic or from your google drive?

I find myself accidentally auto updating when I am not quite ready to. I realize now that I could make backups, but depending on how easy it is for you to do I would really appreciate it!

I don't have any old versions, as I backup my files routinely and essentially delete the "old" version with the new version when I want to backup my files. So no, I can't help you unless you go to Armaholic, which may be an older version as I don't see foxhound posting updates, so I have to look into that.

Okay, thank you for the info!

It looks like ArmaHolic is already updated to RC39. I may be missing something.... I don't know what or who foxhound is 😀

foxhound used to go through every page on this forum and upload it to Armaholic. Guy did some good work uploading for modders who needed some visibility with their mods. RC39? Yeah that's OLD for you. 

I'll have to connect with him and see what the deelio is and what to do to upload a new version.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pjjoJmBvLh8q4FFzjl4TJo8gMm8-3BeC/view?usp=sharing

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Uh-60 Pack A3

RC40
- MQ-17 and MQ-17C have an appropriate wreck model
- HK416 can now use Desert C-Mags

New Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PD0Pq_4BrHnDW2LGarjbgilyZGlwyAlG/view?usp=sharing

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

EricJ Weapons Pack

RC91
- MCR-S has its own sound now as well as revamped AI settings
- Fixed error message for the MCR-S
- Fixed the Raven Security Light MG unit, replaced the removed weapon with an M4A1
- Fixed the Raven Combat Instructor uniform path
- Added a Snow camoed Covert SRS
- Fixed the inventory icon for the SCAR-L/Masterkey
- Replaced the non-existent Walther P99 with P07 handguns on Raven PMC units
- M4A1 CQBR can use 30-round, 60-round, 100-round, and 150-round magazines
- Fixed the shadows on the M27s
- Fixed the ammo belt on the PKM Tactical
- Added Desert C-Mags for the M4s
- Fixed some magazine entries and unified some entries as well
- Added Desert C-Mags for the M8 Carbine PMC
- Added Desert C-Mags for the SCAR-Ls
- Added Desert C-Mags for the HK416s
- Adjusted the AI settings for the AA-12
- Fixed the SCAR-P and SCAR-P SD positions for the hand anim
- Added STANAG magazines for the M4s
- Added STANAG magazines for the M27s
- Added STANAG magazines for the HK416s
- Added PMAGs to the M16s, both regular and Desert
- Fixed the TF Black Marksman, giving him an Mk12 SPR (Desert) in place of the missing M14 EBR
- Fixed the JTAC ASIP Ruck for the TF Black JTAC
- Mk12 SPR now has Dynamic Magazines setup for it
- Tweaked Mk12 SPR textures, both normal and Desert
- Fixed the ballistics on the SPR, now is matched for an 18-inch barrel instead of for a 20-inch barrel
- The Masadas (with the exception of the Masada 6.8) now have Dynamic Magazine System in place

• Like 2