Fixed, I uploaded the wrong PBO (an earlier version) when I was uploading. Redownload or if you have it on Steam it's updated.

G'day @EricJ

Just downloaded the new version and the UH-60 looks really good in the new pattern. Hoping you will add it to the MH-92 and the AH-96 as well.

I did notice one issue, the helo sits a few feet above the ground when placed in the editor now.

Please see photo in the link below.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1632153667

That is an issue I don't even know how to fix, much less why it happens. All of them are at ground level in the 3D model file and there isn't any modifiers that I know of that's causing this.

Oh yeah as for the MH-92 and the AH-96 shouldn't be difficult (MH-92 is easy to setup) and will think on the AH-96.

is the UH-60 pack no longer able to be downloaded?

Go to the previous page and the download link is there.

Well the MH-92 series isn't going to work, the way its setup as far as texture wouldn't make it worth it, I'd have to remap the entire model. The AH-96 isn't that bad off so I can probably swing an Australian skin.

It was considered but not done, as I felt that a Knighthawk was more suitable. Given the amount of water vessels that are out it would be a good idea if the functionality was around. Since it's not I don't bother with the Seahawk.

• Like 1

G'day @EricJ

Sorry I missed your earlier post about the MH-92. If it's too much work, I understand. An Aussie texture for the 96 would be great though.

Is it possible to add a logo to the AH-96 and the MH-92 using hiden selections or setobject texture, like you did for the Raven MH-92, or does that have to be added to the skin?

It would have to be on the skin. I suspect you're talking about like for your gaming group? The squad.xml if done right, will show the clan logo on the nose of the AH-96. But it would have to be on the skin for it to show properly.

G'day @EricJ

My idea was for the logo to be displayed on the sides of the aircraft. The rear doors on an MH-92 and the rear fuselage, under the rotor fairing, on an AH-96.

Is it difficult to add a logo to a skin?

Not really, all I would need is the logo image and what skin it would be on an AH-96. The logo on the MH-92 is different due to the way the texture is mapped to the 3D model. Given I'm using an old A2 model I get what mileage I get. It'd be easier to do up a squad.xml and play it on a LAN to see your logo on at least those points. Then again the clan positioning on an AH-96 puts it near the nose, but you'd see it fine though.

G'day @EricJ

Thanks for that. I could send you the Logo I have created for you to give it a try if you would like. I'm not sure how to do the squad.xml though, but prepared to try anything.

If you have your own website (personal page or whatnot) a squad.xml works (or if you can find a place to host it). Adding it to a texture is simpler when you don't have a site.

G'day @EricJ

I don't have a web page. There's just a couple of us and we usually get together and run missions locally, not over the internet.

Okay that's understood, check your PM.

Just bringing up an issue that was reported to me on Steam. The old Blue Angels skins were taken off of Steam due to an error. Unfortunately the myriad updates has caused a spawning issue where the Blue Angel aircraft were spawning with graphical glitches that could not be fixed. So I PM'd yax (the new owner of the Super Hornet Mod) and trying to get them implemented into the mod as regular skins.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15YS4D8hkRlFXPTja9730H1N-71U9esS8/view?usp=sharing

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

AH-1Z

RC5
-Removed a file reference that may stop an error when running missions.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dYrM5RjY4YGMI42wboIQFmW2_clstKMg/view?usp=sharing

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

UH-60 Pack A3

RC37 Fixed MH-60M/L (Insertion) FFV positions

New Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pIPL-viV4FyM0rmTBEOPpumvx0SoFimo/view?usp=sharing

UH-60 Pack RC38

RC38
- Updated RPM of the M230 for a setting of 620 rpm
- Changed the sound of the M230

• Like 1

@EricJ how about H-60's family AFM? Do you think about inplement it?

I implemented an AFM already. I'm not sure how good it is but it is there.

• Like 1