Thanks Foxhound!

I'm starting to get requests for personal mods for the NVGs. Unless Warlord554 clears me, I cannot do anything for anybody. If he's not letting them be released in a standalone state and he does not approve, then you need to contact him. He made it clear that I was to include it in a mod, but not a mod itself. His work, his rules.

The EBR in my pack is the BIS one, just "rechambered" with Spartan0536's ammo configs modified by me (i.e. inherits from the base Mk18 ABR). So it's not my problem to fix.

Yeah man, the scope is right (2) but if the base code is jacked up, and so on, so until they fix it it'll be there. I've not touched A3 given I was massacring prisoners in Syria when I was four years old (1980) so once I can finally be assured that I'm not some vile massacring person, I can get back to working on shit. I'd like to return to the Kiowa, and work on the UH-60s, as well as maybe, possibly adding some SRS's to the mix, I use them in The Division and may do so for the hell of it. It's a great gun in-game, but until this retarded case blows over, I'm not in the loop as much.

• Like 1

Heya @EricJ, you probably know already but with Apex 1.62 release class "ItemInfo" has been moved to other classes in certain cases (seems like moved out of class in most cases), seems like Taliban Fighters has something inheriting from one of those classes and is now throwing the following error on game start:

3:31:46 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/ItemInfo.scope'.
3:31:46 Warning Message: '/' is not a value

Cheers and keep up the good work!

Heya @EricJ, you probably know already but with Apex 1.62 release class "ItemInfo" has been moved to other classes in certain cases (seems like moved out of class in most cases), seems like Taliban Fighters has something inheriting from one of those classes and is now throwing the following error on game start:

3:31:46 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/ItemInfo.scope'.
3:31:46 Warning Message: '/' is not a value

Cheers and keep up the good work!

Done some digging into this myself, and it's the Afghan hats causing the issue. The itemInfo section should read like this, with the appropriate external class reference beforehand:

class ItemInfo : HeadgearItem {
   bla bla bla
};

Whoops sorry for the delayed response... I'll shoot for a fix this weekend. The un-related drama I'm sure will soon end so I can refocus on modding, but will look into fixing the issues.

I know they are, I've got some things going on, so I'll get to it when I can, and upload the fixes.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8BGm0Pi3UmtODh4Y3o3eTVjbW8/view?usp=sharing

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Taliban Fighters RC16

- Removed "no entryconfig.bin/Itemscope" error.

On that note it wasn't just the lack of HeadgearItem, so leave the "pro tips" to those who actually do the work as opposed to a player who doesn't know shit.

Okay so far:

Weapons Pack:

- Killed the "no entryconfig.bin/ItemInfo.scope" error

- Had a workaround for the M240 and PKM sounds, right now will sound like the M249 as apparently the sound sampling was of not good enough quality (sorry armyinf) and the BIS sound was bad as well.

- For some reason cannot kill the 'no entry config.bin "muzzleflash" error.

Probably will upload anyway given the delay that was needlessly impounded on me.

Also it should be noted that the UH-60 pack is also having the "ItemInfo.scope" issue and once I fix that I will upload "as is" and eventually get back into working them, etc.

No problem!

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8BGm0Pi3UmtUTh5ODBGVWtGTU0/view?usp=sharing

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

EricJ Weapons Pack RC83
- "Fixed" the M240 and PKM issues of no sound, for the time being until I can find better sounds the M240 and PKM will sound like the M249.
- Requires Game version of 1.62
- Fixed various configs to reflect the 1.62 coding

On that note it wasn't just the lack of HeadgearItem, so leave the "pro tips" to those who actually do the work as opposed to a player who doesn't know shit.

Woah, okay. I apologise for trying to save you some time.

Anyway

New Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8BGm0Pi3UmtOGktN0djbzRoZFU/view?usp=sharing

EricJ UH-60 Pack RC21

RC21
- Removed "no entryconfig.bin/CfgWeapons/ItemInfo.scope"
- Requires game version 1.62

Known Issues
- Before being derailed I was working on some MFDs on the MH- or UH-60M, and given my personal issues did not get it working properly yet. Once able I will get those working.

• Like 1

Good to see you getting back into the swing of things Eric. Hope everything is working out with the other issue that has been hindering your progress?

While you are getting things sorted, I have a couple of concepts I wanted to run past you.

Would you consider giving the AH-1Z the work over you gave the UH-60 in regards to the ducted fan UH-92?

Would you also consider creating a "JAWS" camo pattern for the UH-92 like you did for the A-164?

Please don't consider these as requests, just some ideas for the future.

Tip

class CfgPatches
{
class Ej_uh60_soundsets
{
requiredaddons[] = {"A3_Weapons_F"};
requiredversion = 1.56;
units[] = {};
weapons[] = {};
magazines[] = {};
url = "http://";
name = "Ej_containers";
author = "EricJ";
};
};

Warning: uh-60_c\Weapons\config.cpp Line 807: \u100\sound\Safety.wav
Warning: uh-60_c\Weapons\config.cpp Line 844: A3\sounds_f\weapons\reloads\new_trg.wav
Warning: uh-60_c\Weapons\config.cpp Line 1046: \uh-60\sound\HKSafety.wav

Tip

class CfgPatches
{
class Ej_uh60_soundsets
{
requiredaddons[] = {"A3_Weapons_F"};
requiredversion = 1.56;
units[] = {};
weapons[] = {};
magazines[] = {};
url = "http://";
name = "Ej_containers";
author = "EricJ";
};
};
Warning: uh-60_c\Weapons\config.cpp Line 807: \u100\sound\Safety.wav
Warning: uh-60_c\Weapons\config.cpp Line 844: A3\sounds_f\weapons\reloads\new_trg.wav
Warning: uh-60_c\Weapons\config.cpp Line 1046: \uh-60\sound\HKSafety.wav

Thanks but given it doesn't affect the game in any way I don't see any reason why its an issue, so thanks, for mentioning that.

Tip:

A3\sounds_f\weapons\reloads\new_trg.wav

That's a BIS issue and nothing that I can control, I'd recommend bringing up issues that is an issue with the mod, but if it's such an issue:

https://feedback.bistudio.com/

If not already done so, log in or register and bring that issue up to BIS, and not me.

Besides I rechecked the sounds and they sounded as they should.

Good to see you getting back into the swing of things Eric. Hope everything is working out with the other issue that has been hindering your progress?

While you are getting things sorted, I have a couple of concepts I wanted to run past you.

Would you consider giving the AH-1Z the work over you gave the UH-60 in regards to the ducted fan UH-92?

Would you also consider creating a "JAWS" camo pattern for the UH-92 like you did for the A-164?

Please don't consider these as requests, just some ideas for the future.

I've though of ducting an Apache as opposed to the Cobra but can see. Again I'm actually on a quasi-vacation (visiting my Dad) so I'm not always on the laptop working on stuff right now.

A JAWS scheme? I can see what I can do, I'm also going to get around to a metric version (maybe an Aussie skin or so) of the HUD. I may also do some more basic schemes that somebody asked about as well.

• Like 1

Thanks Foxhound!

Thanks to OberSchutze for bringing it up:

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8BGm0Pi3UmtMWhCRTRoX3Zlams/view?usp=sharing

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

EricJ Uh-60 A3 Pack RC22
- Fixed HK416 recoil and sound issues.

• Like 1

Thanks to OberSchutze for bringing it up:

New Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8BGm0Pi3UmtMWhCRTRoX3Zlams/view?usp=sharing

EricJ Uh-60 A3 Pack RC22

- Fixed HK416 recoil and sound issues.

Hey man love your mods

Quick question tho, I'm keeping the mods up-to-date using Play withSix. Unfortunately it doesn't show the version like you do here. Are those the latest version by any chance or do I need to download them here?

Thanks Foxhound!

Stuff I'm working on (slowly and surely)

Weapons Pack

- Fixed the SF45 3rd person model, now sits correctly on the barrel when mounted

- I might make a "G28" based on the SPAR-17 model. I was floating on doing a G28 but since BIS beat me to the punch.... Will use the BIS model just tuned ammo, in all three colors.

Helos

- Wheels now function in both Standard and AFM settings, with extensive config help from Beachead from the 17BCT milsum unit.
- MH-80 now has a pilot HUD
- Civilian S-94s all have white wheels

The first one is WIP and I'm talking with Beachead/Airwolf (on here anyway) to get the wheels rollling. I've also noted some floating needles as well so will troubleshoot that sometime. Getting re-used to A3 after proving I'm not some psychotic killer/master assassin that nobody seems to know about, like the real assassins and such BS. Anyway I will look into redoing the -92 weapons as I mentioned before I got severely derailed and other things that come to mind.

• Like 2