//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8BGm0Pi3UmtdzFLOG9HRkxNbmM/view?usp=sharing

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

EricJ Helo Skins RC4

- Added three new skins for the AH-99, Black, US Army, and USMC.

• Like 2

hey Eric, what tools do you use for retexturing? awesome looking retexs of the blackfoots :D

I use Adobe Photoshop CS6.

Thanks Foxhound!

My advice, never piss off a Scorpio... just sayin'

Anyway. working on some more skins for the AH-99, digital pattern courtesy of SkateZilla:

wip1712.jpg

• Like 1

Lightening it up a bit:

wip1713.jpg

• Like 1

Finally took a look at your weapons EricJ... I absolutely love them! Probably one of the most divers packs I have seen!

Thanks man. Unfortunately I have no motivation to any more guns. when this retarded episode in my life finally goes away, I'll get back to modding.

Thanks man. Unfortunately I have no motivation to any more guns. when this retarded episode in my life finally goes away, I'll get back to modding.

Np man! I understand. Take your time!

Hi Eric,

I have a question about the light/laser combo, I don't see the Ibex laser/light combo's anymore in the Virtual Arsenal ad I cant swtich between light and laser on other combo's. I have the following things installed:

RHS: AFRF IR Lasers, MRT Accessory Functions and the joint rail mod. 

Can you help me out ? I really miss the function :)

>>problem solved!!! 

Good to know :)

Revisiting the UH-60 pack again but I'm finding that the Hellfire's do not lock on to the laser designator. The designator itself does not put any target out there to lock onto.

Is this a known issue, is there a fix? Would love to use these but without laser lock it makes it difficult for non-hard targets.

I tested this with Vanilla Arma by the way, no other mods enabled.

Thank you,

Little bit of thread cleanup here.Please keep on topic. Do not link to offtopic, personal issues. Thanks.

Hi Eric awesome work with the weapons update. I haven't updated your weapons mod for a while and was surprised with all the gadgets and new weapons available!

Also I found a bug in the handguns. The crossair doesn't show but the optics and iron sights are fine.

Awesome work I was really surprised will all the new scopes and laser attachments awesome stuff!

I'm having an issue (probably conflict) where the m240L doesn't have a firing sound.  Anyone else get that?  Wondering what might be causing it and I don't want to do it the hard way, lol.

Given the only way is mine, you'll have to wait. I mean you are who?

Hi Eric awesome work with the weapons update. I haven't updated your weapons mod for a while and was surprised with all the gadgets and new weapons available!

Also I found a bug in the handguns. The crossair doesn't show but the optics and iron sights are fine.

Awesome work I was really surprised will all the new scopes and laser attachments awesome stuff!

Weapons have the crosshair disabled and not a bug.

Little bit of thread cleanup here.Please keep on topic. Do not link to offtopic, personal issues. Thanks.

Sorry, when life gets so retarded you have to.... no problem will keep it in mind.

Revisiting the UH-60 pack again but I'm finding that the Hellfire's do not lock on to the laser designator. The designator itself does not put any target out there to lock onto.

Is this a known issue, is there a fix? Would love to use these but without laser lock it makes it difficult for non-hard targets.

I tested this with Vanilla Arma by the way, no other mods enabled.

Thank you,

I'll relook at the config and see if I can enable it, or see what's up.

• Like 1

Sorry, when life gets so retarded you have to.... no problem will keep it in mind.

Thanks Eric :) Hope things aren't so hectic for you now.

I'd comment further but yeah, I think she found out that I'm not a vicious serial murder "hiding in plain sight".

That's all in that, but hopefully this retarded issue can go to rest.

Okay checked on the 240, when I'm able to pack it (P Drive isn't working properly so far) so will get an update out shortly, when I'm able to fix it.

Status update:

Still haven't figured out what is up with the sounds. Other than being accused of being a vicious criminal underworld kingpin, I packed it and getting some weird errors with the p3ds and Addon Builder. So when I figure out what is wrong with the soundset (looks all correct) issue I can get a version uploaded at least for the gun pack. I've started to slide away from binge playing The Division and getting back into the mix, slowly but surely.

My bad, been under a continual accusation of being a criminal mastermind so was a bit touchy.

Unfortunately it is not a "known issue" and something I'm scratching my head at as I thought it was because of .wss files, but the MCR works fine, and the paths look correct. Given that now Addon Builder is not formatting the p3ds properly, I'm a bit stuck for now.

You know right? Anyway once I'm able to not have the game crash when I pack a mod I can figure out what the issue is, as again, just scratching at my head why they're not making any sound. I'm pretty sure it's a simple fix though.

A couple things:

- Given I've been more focused on dodging bullshit accusations of being a super spy, some people on Steam have complained about the visible laser that has shown up. I don't know how I managed to automagically implement that into my gun pack. I can only assume that it was added to either CBA or a game update/bug. I have looked at that as another gimmick to add to my pack. I have looked at the topic and seen that it can be done, and did not implement it and "forgot to mention it". Sometimes I do have alibis but I know for a fact that I did not incorporate it into the mod, or any mods of mine. Again that was months ago and just didn't get around to implementing it. So why people are coming to me complaining about it I don't know, but I had no desire to implement it given that it wasn't in my opinion mature enough to implement.

- Still having issues with Addon Builder, so what you have is what you get until I can reliably pack a PBO and doesn't crash the game automatically when I select a weapon, etc. So right now until that works to my satisfaction there will be no work on the mod. I also checked the paths to the weapons with issues and nothing stands out that I messed up anything. So when I can get that working again I'll get it out ASAP.

A couple things:

- Given I've been more focused on dodging bullshit accusations of being a super spy, some people on Steam have complained about the visible laser that has shown up. I don't know how I managed to automagically implement that into my gun pack. I can only assume that it was added to either CBA or a game update/bug. I have looked at that as another gimmick to add to my pack. I have looked at the topic and seen that it can be done, and did not implement it and "forgot to mention it". Sometimes I do have alibis but I know for a fact that I did not incorporate it into the mod, or any mods of mine. Again that was months ago and just didn't get around to implementing it. So why people are coming to me complaining about it I don't know, but I had no desire to implement it given that it wasn't in my opinion mature enough to implement.

- Still having issues with Addon Builder, so what you have is what you get until I can reliably pack a PBO and doesn't crash the game automatically when I select a weapon, etc. So right now until that works to my satisfaction there will be no work on the mod. I also checked the paths to the weapons with issues and nothing stands out that I messed up anything. So when I can get that working again I'll get it out ASAP.

Take your time. Tools are buggy as you know!

True, but when this personal storm goes away I can focus back on modding. That and I spilled some Frappacino on my old laptop, so I did have my mods backed up but even then I'll verify the tools again, stable to see if it was fixed. When that comes to work, then I can fix the sound issue with the Weapons Pack. I do have a new laptop so nothing has really been affected just have to re setup stuff.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8BGm0Pi3UmtcTA1YnpqMnFOVUU/view?usp=sharing

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Barret M107 Standalone

This is a standalone M107 that I did for one person, and then another, there Steam link is here:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=723449625

If my mind serves me its just the weapon itself, no accessories, etc.

Still alive just dealing with other things....