How, in God's name am I supposed to do that? If the game itself is doing it, then complain to BIS, and not me about shit that's beyond my control. Besides did I not say that I would look into the proxies? That may be the issue.

Next conversation without any substance and it'll invite an attack.

I hope Eric doesn't mind me updating the Kiowa status here, if so I will remove it as needed.

- Mostly textured, still a few external parts need done and then some touch up... so I would say around 80% progression.
- Haven't touched to cockpit area yet so that will take at least a few more weeks mainly due to Unsung pushing our May1st release, after that I will be back on the Kiowa full-time again.

In the meantime here are a few pics I snapped.

OB
http://imgur.com/pof4jmx

In-Game
http://imgur.com/zxzRqoZ

I don't care man, post  away....

Teleport the dudes to a "new position"? So to speak...

I believe this was towards p3d as a fix for his problem not an attack on you EricJ. At least that's the way I read it.

Okay figured out the issue, as apparently the config determined the "order" of them getting in, and now they actually get in the door gun slots automatically.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8BGm0Pi3UmtZ2tiTThIS3ltcW8/view?usp=sharing

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

AD UH-1Y RC6
- Fixed: AI now enter door gun slots automatically
- Added two magazines for the M2.

• Like 1

Thanks Sonsalt6!

Thanks Foxhound!

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8BGm0Pi3UmtZ0FBdGtVa1VLUFE/view?usp=sharing

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

EricJ Weapons Pack RC82

- Walther P99 has a black texture (given new Hiddenselections assignments from BIS)
- Requires game version 1.58
- Walther P99 can mount the 9mm Surefire suppressors. It should be noted that the model is a BIS model and therefore that is the only thing I can change.
- Raven PMC units have a specific textured Walther P99
- Raven LMG now has a pistol (was missing though ammunition was there).
- Barrett M468 is textured (still WIP).

Stuff:

DCS:

- Need to get back on working on work for that. Probably tomorrow or so.

Weapons Pack:

- Again not too much. If somebody can work on the Barrett M468 texture I'd appreciate it.

UH-60s.

- After some soul-searching with Franze's AH-64 I'm going to drop mine and let gaming units go with that one. NO sense in stepping on better work anyway.

- Working on a futuristic M2 .50 for the XX-92s, based on this design: http://ericj562.deviantart.com/art/C16-Machine-Gun-404968973. Unlike that design it'll be a caseless and not a railgun system. I need to talk to ADuke about using the barrel at least. It's actually setup and sized and ready to be mounted, just need to do so.

KIowa:

- Once Sig [usmc] hands over the files for it, I'll at least push out the basic, unarmed version and get working on weapon loads and such.

• Like 3

Thanks Kari and Foxhound!

Eric. could you consider the marine one Blackhawk-skin? Would be awesome to fly that thing 

It's already been brought up. Is it easy to skin? Yes. Is it easy to make it correct as it should be? No. Fact is that BIS does what is called "Optimizatinon", so on one side, it'll be right, and one side it'll look like shit (reversed). I mean I could make some specific geometries and all that jazz, but no, I don't feel like doing that stuff for such a pack. Other than the S-94s I don't want to focus too much on civilian aircraft.

Down the line maybe but I've been procrastinating on some DCS stuff so I may rethink it when I get back to the helos.

• Like 1

I'm sorry what now?

Been taking a "vacation" of sorts and just been playing games, and not so much interested in modding. I think however next week (or sooner, who knows) I need to get hot on the UH-60 stuff that I've been putting off, just not feeling it yet.

Weapons Pack:

- Nothing planned

UH-60

- Futuristic M2s for the XX-92s

- MFD updates and capbilities

UH-1Y

- Nothing planned. A few people have contacted me about more versions, and quite frankly there is no plans on doing anything other than updating it. I'm sure ADuke823 may not mind, but really, I have no intention of doing anything more with it.

Kiowa:

- Again once it's handed over I'll get on it. Other than that the first priority is to get it out and work on more versions.

• Like 1

Oh yeah a PSA regarding my current tag on Steam:

EricJ [62nd MarRgt]

This time it is a very much real tag, and not to be construed as a "fake" tag that my "[TF Black]" tag was, so yes people this is the unit I'm in:

http://62ndmarines.gamerlaunch.com/index.php?gid=515474&sid=2e774209e97bce48d291b3edb03a4361&sso=1462505784

While it is very much Star Citizen oriented it should be reminded that I'm "taken" and not making shit up this time.

Meh.... been burning daylight with The Division. I personally don't go for third-person shooters but this one is quite addictive I'll admit.

Anyway a Black AH-99 (going to subdue the stickers quite a bit):

wip1705.jpg

wip1706.jpg

I plan on doing a couple more, a more realistic color for the Blackfoot, a US Army basic scheme as well as a USMC version as well.

Talked to eggbeast as far as the Kiowa goes, and once sig [usmc] takes care of some personal business I'll get a status on the Kiowa.

• Like 1

Adjusted Black version:

wip1707.jpg

And US Army version:

wip1708.jpg

• Like 1

Mapping for this helicopter can be best described as "WTF" in all honesty, but it's coming along:

wip1709.jpg

• Like 1

Current progress of the USMC version. I'll see if I can get MARINES to work but I'm not having much hope, the WTF method leaves little to hope for:

wip1710.jpg

Final look, I'd like to do more with all of them but given the mapping I'm pretty much "done" with this small set:

wip1711.jpg

hey Eric, what tools do you use for retexturing? awesome looking retexs of the blackfoots :D