I'll see if its a settings issue as that seems to just be what it does, but give me a day or two. It seems my "Stalker" thought I was another ex-lover. She started to bring up all sorts of "memories" that realistically we didn't share. So let things settle down or probably tomorrow I'll look at it and see what i can do.

Hello Eric, any chance of the Talibans on steam workshop again? Thanks.

Yeah man, forgot about that one...

No problem man, tomorrow I'll see into that UH-1Y issue from that other poster, I need to just chill.

• Like 2

Okay I think I figured out the issue with the AI not going into the gunner's spots (M2, M134) so this may fix it:

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8BGm0Pi3UmtVDhRdnVMc0RwOFE/view?usp=sharing

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

RC5
- Tweaked config so that AI should enter the gun positions (M2, M134) when entering the helicopter.

• Like 1

@EricJ

Very much appreciated.

Good luck with your current RL challenges.

Thanks Kari!

Yeah things are working themselves out.... Thanks

Thanks Foxhound!

First off, love the mod!

Here's a couple ideas/suggestions, cause the modding community in general just doesn't have enough .40 and .338 out there.

IWI Dan .338

israel-weapon-industries-dan-338-bolt-ac

Alexander Arms semi-auto Ulfberht .338

AlexanderArms_338LapuaMagnum_F.jpg

Beretta PX4 .40

?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.beretta.com%2Fassets

IWI Jericho 941 .40

?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.shootingillustrated.

I think the top one is the M2010? Alwarren did a nice pack for that and it's also in the RHS: USAF mod as well.

Quite frankly I'm not going to do much more with the gun side of things, now that Hiddenselections are working on the P07 I finally am able to make a simple Black texture, as well as one for the Raven PMC units.

Frankly I'm not into gun modding as I've been doing quite a lot for the past two years (and including my VBS1 time over a decade ago) and want to do other things not strictly gun related, such as helos and wheeled vehicles for the short term, whatever next for the long-term. For guns it'll simply be tweaking capabilities as the BIS structure develops, more maintenance than adding right now.

Besides RobertHammer may have done the PX4 (I know he's done some DE's). But I've had to deal with a personal issue that finally found closure, and I have no real motivation other than to chill out for a bit.

• Like 1

Also for the gun side (so I don't forget):

- Walther P99 renamed to Walther P99 (Black).

- Walther P99 can mount the SureFire series of silencers now (totally forgot about that in previous versions).

• Like 1

Also an alibi post. Was working with ggrotor on ACE3 compatibility with the UH-1Y. If I coded it right (somebody could check as well?) and eventually with the UH-60s (all Insertion versions, or even ones with some cargo spots). So if that works then cool, if not any reporting would be very nice.

Some basic Walther P99 work:

wip1701.jpg

And a basic Raven PMC texture, I may add the company name or leave the insignia:

wip1702.jpg

• Like 2

Hi Eric, are you going to add the proxy for the tac lights? (allow to attach the underbarrel tac lights). Regards!

If BIS gives me the source model I can, but other than that I can't do shit with it.

If BIS gives me the source model I can, but other than that I can't do shit with it.

Sorry, I was thinking the model was yours, but, anyway it´s looks good. Regards

No worries,I thought it was clear that I was using the BIS model...

I had a chance to test the new version of the UH-1Y

Not to be an annoyance, but the AI are still sitting on benches when you command them to move into gunner positions, it must be some kind of bug.

I'm not expecting a quick fix or anything, just letting you know that it's still happening for some reason.

Well, it's a game issue so far, I can look into the proxies later on today but if they're kosher then I don't know.