Thanks Sonsalt6!

DCS:

- Doing some more skin work for the Super Hornet module, so it'll be about a week or so while I get some of those done.

Star Citizen

- Working on the Angel dropship here and there (EricJ562 if you play it BTW).

Weapons Pack

- Found a few errors and fixed them, path errors for the Bulldogs.

- Made a basic Ammobox and deleted the others (Equipment and Item) so you'll have something to drop on the ground and won't ruin too many people's missions.

Uh-1Y

- Nothing more planned as of yet. Some ideas but nothing solid.

UH-60s

-MFD work as I go along.

Kiowa

- Right now with the UNSUNG team making it a Vietnam-era bird development is fairly on hold, hopefully Sig [uSMC] is able to get the stuff textured (saw a WIP shot and it looks good) so I can get a basic version out.

Just thinking out loud...

• Like 1

Hey EricJ, doubt you remember me but we used to play together with Megatron if you remember him. Long ass time its been. But anyways...

I was wondering if you ever plan on adding AFM to your UH-60 pack.

Thanks Foxhound!

Oh I thought i have already... Nobody else is bitching about it, so I guess I got it right.

I don't know what name you used, so who are you?

I`ve some good news:The Unsung made a Progress Report of their work:They seem to be nearly 100% done with the Kiowa,it should be ready soon.

What will you be working on adding?  Any particular stuff ? Could you maybe just stretch it a bit,4-bladed rotor,30% sound reduction and call it a Bell-405 for Saudi Arabia and the Heli-TOW roof-mounted sight.

You know,not trying to add to the work,just some hints to what the community would like to see......we know you will do a excellent job with it,I just think the helo will make it into some other packs,if you make small adjustments to it ,like removing all doors for the Australians and maybe even the TV-sight from the UH-1.

As always,just hints and we now you will do a Fantastic job on it.Tested you`re `fan ducted` future project helos,they are my new best helicopters in-game,all we need to get now is a stretched,limo-version of a Bell Jet Ranger.For the general-beacouse you make them better than even Bis,you should get a job there and teach them some stuff.

Thanks man,they look great,fly great! 

Whoa dude, how about you roll the fucking needle back okay? The fuck is this "What about this, what about that?" Once I get the fucking thing back from sig [usmc] my first priority is getting a basic unarmed version out, and then work on various configurations.

Seriously dude, don't ever do that again, or I'll sic the moderators on you.

• Like 1

i was T. Johnson back then, i believe it was J-SERE we first met.

Gotcha man, it's been a minute.

The thing is a serious piece of ass, thanks for the work & Duke mate. Little pic.

NqFscMm.jpg

• Like 3

Thanks man, but 99% of the work was done by ADuke823, but cool shot :)

• Like 1

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8BGm0Pi3UmtSFNSa3NjaU1oMGM/view?usp=sharing

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

EricJ Weapons Pack RC81
- Removed the various boxes, but left the weapon box filled with some First Aid Kits for use with Zeus to filled as necessary.
- Fixed the path for the Bulldog inventory items.
- Fixed the M24 Soundset entry

• Like 2

Okay:

DCS:

- Back to doing more skins for DCS: Super Hornet.

Star Citizen:

- It's not a full on project but I mess with the Angel here and there to get it finalized so when I'm able to add it to the game, I will, etc.

Gun pack:

- Right now I don't have any enthusiasm or new ideas, nor really looking for some right now. I know Plainskin has been hounding me for a VEPR, and may look into it then, but maybe in a week or two. I simply don't have much need to do gun work after two years. It's fairly settled and should things be added yes I will add those capabilities, but don't look for much work on this end.

UH-60s

- Still need to get around to doing the MFDs, not much else.

UH-1

-Not much else I can do so that's on the backburner

Kiowa:

- Once I get the finalized and textured bird I will get a basic unarmed version out, when TBD.

• Like 3

Looking forward to this!   Sorry for being such a pain in the a**!    Really don`t meant to do that...just that if I don`t ask,I probably don`t get it.Everything in do time ,don`t rush it.We get the message...

• Like 1

EricJ... sorry for this (maybe) stupid question, but....no silencer on the Bulldog?

Thanks and keep up the amazing work.

EricJ... sorry for this (maybe) stupid question, but....no silencer on the Bulldog?

Thanks and keep up the amazing work.

So far looking at the real world version no, not even that one has a barrel set for a suppressor, so the game version is modeled the same.

Looking forward to this!   Sorry for being such a pain in the a**!    Really don`t meant to do that...just that if I don`t ask,I probably don`t get it.Everything in do time ,don`t rush it.We get the message...

Yeah man, there is so many people asking and asking that sometimes it strikes the nerve a bit, especially when it's been discussed already.

Thanks Kari!

So far looking at the real world version no, not even that one has a barrel set for a suppressor, so the game version is modeled the same.

Roger that!

Thanks man! 

No problem man.

Since Karen Libera Smith's harassment, hacking and manipulation (nine years, wants only sex).

So could you delete this topic? Thanks.

Also due to her harassment I have removed all my Steam submissions. People if you cannot get laid, buy the appropriate sex toy and get off that way. I broke up with her seven years ago, and she has since been married but feels like she can manipulate my life so she can have sex with me. Seriously I will prefer that the Armaholic and PWS files be kept. If she had moved on seven years ago, I would not be posting this drama. But here is her FB profile and you can see who she is:

on.fb.me/1IbDYn6

She cannot take No for an answer for seven years. And me leaving the community only shows that her desires interfere with the fact I cannot focus on providing mods for the community. She only cares for sex and she screwed me over nine years ago and cannot move on from her failure that she did me wrong in the first place. Again I hate drama but it has gotten to this point.

I will not do any modding ever until she is arrested. It is sad that one woman cannot just take responsibility for her failure and thinks that screwing my life up only makes me want her more. Yet I am leaving the modding scene completely as she has become more of a problem than anything else, and she fucked the community on this deal. I cannot understand that she can't handle rejection after nine years. Goes to show you how insane one woman over sex can be.

Ok.........is this for real? I meant....you're joking, right?

No, look back in the post.

Nope I;m not kidding, she lives in Austin, TX, and she only harasses me. Believe me I crack jokes but don't joke around with serious issues like this. She truly just wants sex from me and can't let go of me rejecting her. It's that crazy.